Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Sorry but is that food constantly round JJs mouth or is it skin markings like a birth mark? His hair is so unkempt. It's not even been styled for the ad just left all bushy and wild. Keep your boys curls but fuck me don't leave it like that.
I think it might be a birth mark

Reactions: 1

Onecandream

The way she eye fucks herself in the mirror gives me serious ick.
No funny story of your baby in the hairdressers?Also - why does she keep leaving that baby in a doona? She does know that they are supposed to be used for limited time periods.
He’s been in it for long periods from birth. I hate those strollers

Romy

VIP Member
It means Bella doesn't look black so will appeal to white audience, so those white people will be paying the bills. If that's what jess thinks though I'd say little JJ was racially ambiguous with his blue eyes, she's missing a trick!
Precisely, they're all mixed starting by Trev and Jess, but JJ is probably the one who has taken more on the "white side" physically. I think she identifies more with Isabella's character.

Romy

VIP Member
I think she mentioned it on a story as I remember her doing a shopping haul and moaning that she couldn’t eat biscuits or sweets but was still necking smoothies and juices and cereals 🙄. The fact that she’s still having to check her sugar levels is concerning- her diet is so bad I wouldn’t be surprised if she becomes full time diabetic before the age of 40. But hey, it’s all about body confidence innit? Never mind health, that doesn’t get you likes and followers 🙈
Yes, as far as I know, gestational diabetes is supposed to disappear after the baby delivery. Why is she still checking ?

Romy

VIP Member
Two things I would never get advice on from Jess - make up (all manky AF) and planning (constantly forgets stuff and can’t decide if her selling point is she’s a Uber organised mum or a slapdash fly by the seat of her pants mum)

Hair is still as gross as ever as well 🤮
And she is so proud of her failures. She thinks that makes her relatable but she just looks like a grubby shitty mum.