Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Yes. Leila is the jewellery designer. Thick as in no brain cells, short and has more plastic crap injected into her face than at a Tupperware party. She’s also bought all her followers……these idiots all find each other
She absolutely adores herself! I can not stand the elevator outfit selfies she does, she’s almost doing the splits just to get her shoes in the shot!!!

meowcat

Compounded by the utterly shambolic situation at airports at the moment. Even if she's flying business, which she probably is, the queues in UK airports are horrendous. But she'll gloss over that. So much smugness in that photo of her in grey jumper and jeans - just so cringe!!
I can’t picture GF in econ…

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
The clinic will give you as much fertility treatment you want if you can afford to throw money at it. I’ve known very wealthy people who have done this 11 times sadly with no success. With Hannah & her fertility problems coupled with health issues it was highly unlikely at 43 it was going to be a positive outcome. See below for complications post 40. It’s just not fair is it 😢

Attachments

meowcat

Exactly this! I can totally understand why people find Hannah less annoying than Laura however her IG stories today have left me feeling distinctly uncomfortable for some reason. A cosy night at home, lunch in the arts club, a picture of her in (I’m assuming) a Chanel jacket holding her ‘handbag dog’ which is then followed by a post of the Ukrainian Paralympic Team as if to offset it.
I think Hannah is way more genuine. I believe she recently answered in Q&A what she's able to pay for from her income. I think she said her clothes and one of the kid's school fees?

Fulham. But nursery in Chelsea. Which is absurd, given she lives in Fulham. No one sensible chooses a nursery that’s outside walking distance from home, unless it’s slap bang next to an older child’s school, or the parent’s office. She is ploughing up and down the Fulham Road in her minibus all day long. What a lunatic.

Fulham. But nursery in Chelsea. Which is absurd, given she lives in Fulham. No one sensible chooses a nursery that’s outside walking distance, unless it’s slap bang next to an older child’s school, or an office
Thanks @ariannabrandolini
So does she have the eldest girl in the school in Fulham, and the two younger girls in nursery in Chelsea? (Or the middle girl in either?)

Last edited:

Indiepop

If she’s paid a few thousand for a sponsored post and she does several of these per week then that would cover her Chanel and Hermes purchases I reckon. Plus I wonder how much she gets paid for her collabs with soru etc. I’d say she earns a decent amount herself from her own work. But obviously nothing like what her husband might earn.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She also moved house a few months ago. Obviously due to us posting about her renting in an undesirable area of Fulham. She’s such a dick. Weak woman - if I was happy in my home I couldn’t give a damn of the opinion of others. Weak

On the concert. Very bad hand coordination - strong indication she can’t dance (from somebody who choreographs)
And runs hand through rubbish hair - just a few wisps. Nothing to be proud of. Suggest very very poor nutrition. When you starve, your body uses the protein needed to grow hair - so the hair suffers

AB is totally on point and also Nanny wears some of Laura’s old cast offs and looks equally ridiculous. Laughable. Mums at the school gates stretch their eyes. Nice though. Gives us some entertainment
I thought she had moved...sense she has actually moved out of Fulham but could be wrong - Nancy please correct me if I am wrong!

And those two posts she’s had pinned on her gram for a while now - aren’t they ads? But she doesn’t say they are. She talks about “the one” (as in the pram) and her YSL shoes. It’s so weird

KatieTessa

laura is rich , Hannah is extremely wealthy , perhaps even in the billionaire group . She doesn’t parade her children. She knows the boundaries. The other London moms are very ’ new money ‘, Hannah doesn’t associate with that .

Lonestar seems an odd choice to me too. I knew it was a hotel but thought it was more of a B&B type place. Barbados prices and occupancy does go up in October after summer but nowhere near on Christmas/New Year when you’re lucky if you get in Sandy Lane despite if you can afford it or not. The best place for kids too but she doesn’t think of them does she 🙄

October is 2 weeks. Second week now though and Caribbean jet lag is terrible when you return. Good luck with that.
school website says just 21st + 24-28 oct? So long to go for a short trip!