The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like naked shoulder clothes (always think it’s a bit tacky), but that oasis dress looks lovely on her. BUT for her to gush about something so ‘cheap’, she must have been paid a fair bit!
I also see HST has bought another colourway in the bin bag Chanel bag. Sheer unnecessary greed.
I’ve noticed HST isn’t marking a lot of stuff as gifted and it’s really starting to get on my nerves. She’s gushes with the thank you so much so grateful but never actually says the word gifted which wouldn’t wash with the ASA. I used to like her a lot but I feel she’s just becoming as insincere as the rest.

Reactions: 8
Yes the girls Ibiza wardrobe (costumes) has just been shown 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ let the show begin ...
I was just looking at that wardrobe of costumes. I've never seen a child's holiday wardrobe like that ever. Where are the cute t shirts and sun dresses, little shorts and playsuit? Where is the colour and the fun? They will be boiled in those dresses. How can they have fun trussed up like dolls?

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed HST isn’t marking a lot of stuff as gifted and it’s really starting to get on my nerves. She’s gushes with the thank you so much so grateful but never actually says the word gifted which wouldn’t wash with the ASA. I used to like her a lot but I feel she’s just becoming as insincere as the rest.
Last few posts have been cringe! Why have they all got an obsession with Chanel and lip fillers!!

Reactions: 5
I was just looking at that wardrobe of costumes. I've never seen a child's holiday wardrobe like that ever. Where are the cute t shirts and sun dresses, little shorts and playsuit? Where is the colour and the fun? They will be boiled in those dresses. How can they have fun trussed up like dolls?
I have a girl similar age to anoushka and her summer wardrobe is so colourful and fun.
Yes those dresses are pretty but unusable almost?
It’s also so sad that even on hols she has to display all of that and can’t just switch off.
All for more money

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for them. Imagine the lengths Laura has gone to to make this happen. Too stressful. I feel sorry for her husband - how he tolerates this nonsense I don’t know. I feel sorry especially for the children. Trussed up like performing monkeys & all for the gram. Laura you’ve lost the plot. Selling your soul for nothing - you will regret this as those kids grow. You’re missing out. At some point you’ve got to let them be sticky happy children without an iPhone in their faces.

Reactions: 7
I just logged on to say this. The greed is becoming a bit sickening. Even by her standards.
Also…
1. Stop showing your children. She seems to have stopped showing her older one so much, but not the small one. This week the theme has been to bag some free designer dresses. This isn’t a good excuse. Just buy them Hannah. You can afford to protect your children and we would all have much more respect for you as a mother if you did.
2. Her daughter is a few months older than mine (nearly 6). Why is she showing her taking a nap. It’s all a bit odd. She will be in year one soon. Actually why show her doing anything, but sleeping feels so personal. It gives me the ick. In fact her whole set up gives me the ick. The very old husband, the face full of filler, showing her children all the time, all the money, her being so desperate for validation. Urgh, something about it is skin crawling and makes me feel bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought that about the younger one. She comes across as much younger than she is and talks in a very babyish voice

Reactions: 4
So who’s gone away with them then to allow them to have a date night?? I thought she didn’t have a nanny?

So who’s gone away with them then to allow them to have a date night?? I thought she didn’t have a nanny?
Hahaha I remember in a q and a a couple of kids ago she was super disdainful of ppl who take nannies on holiday. ‘That’s not my style’ or some such snobby comment. Of course she has had to change her tune, the silly fool.

The froufrou dresses/costumes are ridiculous. Who even has an ‘Ibiza wardrobe’ for their kids. White dresses, so pristine, when she has 2 toddlers - please! I imagine she buys/is gifted so many clothes she can pack a pristine, brand new set of outfits for each trip. The waste involved is breathtaking. I’m sure they’ll have a completely different ‘Comporta wardrobe’.

The video of her in the water with 2 of her kids captioned ‘always hands full’ . Yeah right, Laura. Looks very much like you got in the pool and are looking up for a photo. Your hair is perfectly dry - you don’t swim with your kids or play with them - you literally just use them as props to stage photos which you send to millions of potential pervs on the internet. It’s unbelievably sad and tacky.

The date night video -also typically tragic. How does she/her husband film that kind of crap with a straight face? It is toe curlingly cringe.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought that about the younger one. She comes across as much younger than she is and talks in a very babyish voice
Yes I have noticed this. Suspect she is quite spoiled being the youngest very much wanted and waited for child. I say this with no malice x

Reactions: 4
Hahaha I remember in a q and a a couple of kids ago she was super disdainful of ppl who take nannies on holiday. ‘That’s not my style’ or some such snobby comment. Of course she has had to change her tune, the silly fool.

The froufrou dresses/costumes are ridiculous. Who even has an ‘Ibiza wardrobe’ for their kids. White dresses, so pristine, when she has 2 toddlers - please! I imagine she buys/is gifted so many clothes she can pack a pristine, brand new set of outfits for each trip. The waste involved is breathtaking. I’m sure they’ll have a completely different ‘Comporta wardrobe’.

The video of her in the water with 2 of her kids captioned ‘always hands full’ . Yeah right, Laura. Looks very much like you got in the pool and are looking up for a photo. Your hair is perfectly dry - you don’t swim with your kids or play with them - you literally just use them as props to stage photos which you send to millions of potential pervs on the internet. It’s unbelievably sad and tacky.

The date night video -also typically tragic. How does she/her husband film that kind of crap with a straight face? It is toe curlingly cringe.
Omg the walking to date night vid made me so embarrassed for her...how bleeping weird. Poor husband 🤔...well he puts up with it so good luck to him 🤣

• Haha
I nearly turned myself inside out cringing at the date night videos 😫🙈

Reactions: 2
Her walking down the stone steps in those stilettos…why does she do this?! And for a family dinner. It’s bleeping weird.

Reactions: 1
And those two posts she’s had pinned on her gram for a while now - aren’t they ads? But she doesn’t say they are. She talks about “the one” (as in the pram) and her YSL shoes. It’s so weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.