Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meowcat

Parts of Fulham are lovely. The bit Laura lives in is not particularly nice. Once again she is going for her daily walk in a random part of Chelsea - again trying to suggest that she lives there. So sad that she drives 30 minutes away to pose for photos in a random street. It’s not even close to a park! So odd.
Where are the nice parts of Fulham? And where is this sewage situation in Fulham? I don't know Fulham but it seems like a logical place to move if you're priced out of Chelsea/Kensington/Belgravia/Holland Park.

Is there an advantage to moving to Fulham over Battersea?

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
If you scroll back further enough or even go to the first thread you’ll find a link to their wedding photos which are still on their photographer’s website. Plus some screen grabs of greasy husband Mark. I think she’s subsequently had the names changed on the page though 🤣 I think also because it certainly didn’t look like an “extremely wealthy” person’s wedding, which is now at odds with the person she’s trying to portray online now…
I can’t find the link I just looked !! Can you link Me? I’m curious!!

mindlessness

VIP Member
I’m sure she said she’s “never really worked out” and now she’s saying she did Barry’s boot camp 5x a week before kids?!?
Yes I I think I remember when she started doing some personal training sessions a few years ago and tagging the PT (presumable for free/discounted sessions) she mentioned not regularly exercising in the past? Maybe the Barry's was just pre her most recent pregnancy with the baby boy?

MillyT12

a friend of mine works at a charity and tells me that hannah actually does loads for good causes all year round and just never shouts about it. from what i hear she is a very genuine person who recognises how lucky she is.....
Yes I've also heard that Hannah is actually a very genuine person and she does so much charity work - also does not brag on about it which makes her even more genuine in my personal opinion! I don't actually know her personally but my friends daughter used to go to her daughters school and said that she does so many charity sales and donates all the money from selling her clothes to a charity called 'Spread A Smile' which is so wonderful and such an amazing thing to do!! And anyway she has been sharing such informative links during this awful time encouraging people to donate to Ukraine - what more do would you want her to do in this kind of situation? So many others have been so careless and not done anything...

Sophie92

Chatty Member
No I think Yasmin flew back alone as well as she’s been back in London a couple of days now

Probably didn’t fancy the ridiculous drive when you can fly in a couple of hours

Cmayfield

VIP Member
If it weren't for school, skiing now is way better in terms of a relaxed atmosphere, no queues, and less stress. Skiing during the February half-term is super crowded, you spend a lot of time waiting around, you need to have a reservation to eat anywhere/do anything. The only plus side is it's super social because everyone is there, but the crowds are highly, highly, unenjoyable.
I wonder if she's taking the nanny on holiday or is she staying at home with the younger 2?

okdo2022

VIP Member
Agreed. He’s been doing the school runs and wearing a suit. He’s also driving the minibus. They’ve moved from Fulham because of this thread - pathetic she isn’t comfortable enough in her own skin to stay in that house. Weak. And she’s had her lips done, although still lonesome with no friends. Dead behind the eyes and hair is thin / lank.
Where have they moved to?

Nanny did pick up today. She has long brown hair, glasses, is quite short, and is possibly Spanish. Looks 20s-30s so definitely not the ‘elderly’ housekeeper! Had all 3 girls and she looked stressed out! Seriously hate the way she can’t just admit the fact that she has a nanny during the week. It’s not even something anyone would raise an eyebrow at with 4 kids. But she is so into portraying herself as this super mother that she won’t own up to it. It is so annoying how disingenuous she is- between the help she doesn’t admit to and the endless photos taken in a part of London she doesn’t live in…
Is the school that the girls attend in Chelsea or in Fulham?

I don’t think that’s true. We were looking at a resort (madinat) which was much cheaper now than it is in a month.
That surprises me. Usually after Easter it gets way cheaper as the weather gets unbearable. It’s defo not cheap. It’s cost us 10k for 7 nights. Guess that’s cheap for some 💁

That surprises me. Usually after Easter it gets way cheaper as the weather gets unbearable. It’s defo not cheap. It’s cost us 10k for 7 nights. Guess that’s cheap for some 💁
And that’s with airmiles for some seat upgrades