The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did say she was renting & some folk on here couldn’t understand why she had decorated it. To be honest it was a rubbish house & the mutiple agents can’t rent it out.

You actually can’t believe anything she says as she is proves this time and time again - “husband thinks it’s a bad investment”??? Hmmm, not so sure. I smell a rat. Will do some asking. Smoke and mirrors ladies - makes out she is more than she is. No hair - tell tale sign of an ED. I think she’s dodgy

Reactions: 1
I’m so intrigued by this. If she moved out months ago can you say where the house was (or link if it’s still up for rent)? I don’t know Fulham at all so can’t picture what’s meant by a bad location.

I’m so intrigued by this. If she moved out months ago can you say where the house was (or link if it’s still up for rent)? I don’t know Fulham at all so can’t picture what’s meant by a bad location.
I literally ran to right move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also moved house a few months ago. Obviously due to us posting about her renting in an undesirable area of Fulham. She’s such a dick. Weak woman - if I was happy in my home I couldn’t give a damn of the opinion of others. Weak

On the concert. Very bad hand coordination - strong indication she can’t dance (from somebody who choreographs)
And runs hand through rubbish hair - just a few wisps. Nothing to be proud of. Suggest very very poor nutrition. When you starve, your body uses the protein needed to grow hair - so the hair suffers

AB is totally on point and also Nanny wears some of Laura’s old cast offs and looks equally ridiculous. Laughable. Mums at the school gates stretch their eyes. Nice though. Gives us some entertainment
I thought she had moved...sense she has actually moved out of Fulham but could be wrong - Nancy please correct me if I am wrong!

She doesn't live there anymore so why the telling off?
Nancy you are right about her body being starved. She has the model figure but her skin and hair show the way she achieves that look.
There's no doubt she's naturally slim but I think she takes it further by restricting food.

I wonder why she never mentioned moving? I don't believe the nonsense about a house being a bad investment. Why does everything need to be investment relayed anyway. Property won't lose money but owing your own home is surely more personal and gives more security than renting?
It doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't live there anymore so why the telling off?
Nancy you are right about her body being starved. She has the model figure but her skin and hair show the way she achieves that look.
There's no doubt she's naturally slim but I think she takes it further by restricting food.

I wonder why she never mentioned moving? I don't believe the nonsense about a house being a bad investment. Why does everything need to be investment relayed anyway. Property won't lose money but owing your own home is surely more personal and gives more security than renting?
It doesn't make sense to me.
Property is always a good investment in London. The prices of some of the houses to rent in Fulham are mental. If the spend £7000+ a month on rent then they are idiots.

There’s so much more tea…….her “good friends” (Instagram friends - we know the crowd) spill the tea so readily. Poor Laura. No one is loyal to her.

I thought she looked the opposite of natural, with the hair adjustment for the shot at the start and the strange hands 🤣
Yeah, she’s trying to show “more of herself” but she’s so damn awkward/desperate to not
Let the facade go that it just comes across as cringe

Didn’t she decorate that old house as well with the animal paper in the playroom?

Also I don’t think she is happy with her home, I think she wishes they owned a home but I remember her saying her husband thinks it’s a bad investment which is crazy, the markets has been booming the last few years.
Lol. She doesn’t own a home because they spend so much of their income they can’t afford the down payment on the sort of home they want, most likely! She probably drops £20k per holiday, which could easily be put towards more permanent roots.

Anyway not sure I believe she has moved yet.

Property is always a good investment in London. The prices of some of the houses to rent in Fulham are mental. If the spend £7000+ a month on rent then they are idiots.
Anyone who says it's not a good investment is just saying that because they can't afford to buy. Yes, buying is expensive, with the whopper of a deposit they would need for a large enough house in the kind of area they'd need to live to be close to Mila's school. And stamp duty on such a house is insane. Nevertheless, renting is ruinous and the sure-fire way to erode a cash pile. But you keep kidding yourself, Mark...

Reactions: 2
Regarding the long essays about the housekeeper and nanny - I actually think it just shows that she’s cheap because while she treats her housekeeper like a nanny sometimes but she doesn’t want to pay her for child minding nor hire a separate child minder. So essentially you have a poor woman who’s a housekeeper that every now and then you just exploit by asking her to watch the kids for a bit while she goes to get her hair done or the gym or whatever? She probably does that so she doesn’t have to keep a regular nanny with guaranteed hours and rather saves money by tacking in extra hours and duties to a housekeeper only. So cheap and tacky really

Reactions: 8
Regarding the long essays about the housekeeper and nanny - I actually think it just shows that she’s cheap because while she treats her housekeeper like a nanny sometimes but she doesn’t want to pay her for child minding nor hire a separate child minder. So essentially you have a poor woman who’s a housekeeper that every now and then you just exploit by asking her to watch the kids for a bit while she goes to get her hair done or the gym or whatever? She probably does that so she doesn’t have to keep a regular nanny with guaranteed hours and rather saves money by tacking in extra hours and duties to a housekeeper only. So cheap and tacky really
This is so true. And that pool housekeeper (still chuckle when I think about Laura describing her as 'elderly') is doing a helluva lot of childcare. Most days Laura's at meetings/appointments/breakfasts/lunches. So housekeeper will have her hands full. And after school I just can't imagine 4 kids is anything less than a major headache, even if Laura is is 'mum mode' after 3 as she claims.

Reactions: 4
I don’t like naked shoulder clothes (always think it’s a bit tacky), but that oasis dress looks lovely on her. BUT for her to gush about something so ‘cheap’, she must have been paid a fair bit!
I also see HST has bought another colourway in the bin bag Chanel bag. Sheer unnecessary greed.

Reactions: 3
I don’t like naked shoulder clothes (always think it’s a bit tacky), but that oasis dress looks lovely on her. BUT for her to gush about something so ‘cheap’, she must have been paid a fair bit!
I also see HST has bought another colourway in the bin bag Chanel bag. Sheer unnecessary greed.
It does look great but would she wear Oasis at any other time apart from the ad?? Shame on Oasis too, give it someone more deserving who would actually wear their brand, not to someone who receives it for free, wears it to boost their sales and then it will be sold on a second hand site for profit on a few weeks! Don’t buy Oasis and don’t click on her links. Grates my gears when they do this - pick a lane FBB😤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.