The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea it was a hotel either. We’ve dined there but no way would I consider staying there especially with four young children. Small plot on a busy road. It doesn’t make any sense when the Royal Westmoreland resort is only up the road with plenty of gorgeous villas to rent or a huge selection of independent houses (at all price points) to hire on the island. I’m so confused by her choices. All this travel, hassle and jet-lag just to get a few photos for the gram?

Reactions: 5
Lonestar seems an odd choice to me too. I knew it was a hotel but thought it was more of a B&B type place. Barbados prices and occupancy does go up in October after summer but nowhere near on Christmas/New Year when you’re lucky if you get in Sandy Lane despite if you can afford it or not. The best place for kids too but she doesn’t think of them does she 🙄

Do her children get 1 week or 2 for half term? Didn’t she go to the Maldives for a week earlier this year?? It’s pointless. Takes 3 days to get there and back!!!
October is 2 weeks. Second week now though and Caribbean jet lag is terrible when you return. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lonestar seems an odd choice to me too. I knew it was a hotel but thought it was more of a B&B type place. Barbados prices and occupancy does go up in October after summer but nowhere near on Christmas/New Year when you’re lucky if you get in Sandy Lane despite if you can afford it or not. The best place for kids too but she doesn’t think of them does she 🙄

October is 2 weeks. Second week now though and Caribbean jet lag is terrible when you return. Good luck with that.
school website says just 21st + 24-28 oct? So long to go for a short trip!

Her poor daughter was falling asleep at dinner last night. She’s going to be shattered when she goes back to school on Monday

Reactions: 3
Do you think she gets dressed up in her black tie outfits, takes her photos and then puts on normal clothes? No way would anyone be parading around in her wardrobe on a beach holiday.

Even she seems over this holiday. Bad flight, they’re all jet lagged and it’s raining.

Reactions: 5
Do you think she gets dressed up in her black tie outfits, takes her photos and then puts on normal clothes? No way would anyone be parading around in her wardrobe on a beach holiday.

Even she seems over this holiday. Bad flight, they’re all jet lagged and it’s raining.
Yes, this👆! Even at Sandy Lane, I’ve never seen anyone as dressed up as Laura (and Flavia….oh and HST). It’s like children playing dress-up and then selling their gifted outfits immediately after the holiday. Got to make room for the next load of freebies!

Reactions: 7
Yes, this👆! Even at Sandy Lane, I’ve never seen anyone as dressed up as Laura (and Flavia….oh and HST). It’s like children playing dress-up and then selling their gifted outfits immediately after the holiday. Got to make room for the next load of freebies!
She looks absolutely ridiculous wearing a long ball gown style dress on a tropical beach holiday. Absolutely no one dresses like that. Bet the other holiday makers lol at her when they see her swishing around,
posing for content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you think the black outfit was bad, check out the gold one she’s posted today…. It’s comic genius.

• Haha
It's funny, the outfit in this reel could be from 2021 or 2019 or any year since she began her IG. She constantly buys new stuff but her style remains the same (and not in a 'Classic and timeless' way either).

Reactions: 4
It's funny, the outfit in this reel could be from 2021 or 2019 or any year since she began her IG. She constantly buys new stuff but her style remains the same (and not in a 'Classic and timeless' way either).
She does seem to buy variations of the same items (shearling aviator jackets, chunky boots, oversize knitwear) over and over. I can only assume she's spending X on an item (or being gifted) and making plenty of profit from affiliate links.

Quote from an interview with an influencer in the US: "She’ll make a commission on each piece bought through those links and regularly includes LTK links with her posts. “I could buy like a $30 top and end up making, like, $1,000,”

Reactions: 1
Agree, we’ve eaten at Lone star- I had no idea it was a ‘hotel’ more guest house surely?
I had no idea it was a hotel either. We’ve dined there but no way would I consider staying there especially with four young children. Small plot on a busy road. It doesn’t make any sense when the Royal Westmoreland resort is only up the road with plenty of gorgeous villas to rent or a huge selection of independent houses (at all price points) to hire on the island. I’m so confused by her choices. All this travel, hassle and jet-lag just to get a few photos for the gram?

Pretty sure I saw her husband last night at Annabels with a mate. Looked pretty miserable / unimpressed, as usual.

She never shows pictures of her house anymore does she. Used to show off her the children rooms etc. I know we talked about the fact she had moved. I assume the house isn't insta worthy??

She never shows pictures of her house anymore does she. Used to show off her the children rooms etc. I know we talked about the fact she had moved. I assume the house isn't insta worthy??
This is so true, there was always loads of pics of the playroom

Oh I missed that! Has she moved house???

I don’t follow her nearly as much as I used to. Def less pics of the kids playroom etc I wonder why they moved and she didn’t mention it. So she can be private! Her children aren’t allowed to be however!
do you think she took her £300 per roll wall paper with her ? 😝😂

Apparantly. Earlier this year. She's not mentioned it on her insta though.
I used to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.