The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So agree with this. Smugness just oozes out of Laura. Naturally skinny, perfectly behaved children (on camera at least), and oh yes it’s just a breeze to get to the Maldives with 4 kids under 6. What she doesn’t tell you is how she starves herself to be thin, has masses and masses of help, and travels business class. Taking 4 little kids in economy on that duration of flight would be crucifying!
And already making reference to her Easter holiday whilst today alone there's so many people just trying to survive. She's completely tone deaf.

Reactions: 5
The orthodontist visit cannot just be a coincidence. She has plenty of time to go and get hair extensions put in, etc., so it's not as if she couldn't have sorted her teeth out before now. Imagine the treatment will be #kindlygifted. I wouldn't be surprised if her Maldives hotel gave her a press rate too, given how much she wax lyricalled about it in her Q&A. But of course, no declaration if that was the case, which I strongly suspect it was.

Reactions: 5
The orthodontist visit cannot just be a coincidence. She has plenty of time to go and get hair extensions put in, etc., so it's not as if she couldn't have sorted her teeth out before now. Imagine the treatment will be #kindlygifted. I wouldn't be surprised if her Maldives hotel gave her a press rate too, given how much she wax lyricalled about it in her Q&A. But of course, no declaration if that was the case, which I strongly suspect it was.
Arianna i love your updates❤

Reactions: 2
Nanny did pick up today. She has long brown hair, glasses, is quite short, and is possibly Spanish. Looks 20s-30s so definitely not the ‘elderly’ housekeeper! Had all 3 girls and she looked stressed out! Seriously hate the way she can’t just admit the fact that she has a nanny during the week. It’s not even something anyone would raise an eyebrow at with 4 kids. But she is so into portraying herself as this super mother that she won’t own up to it. It is so annoying how disingenuous she is- between the help she doesn’t admit to and the endless photos taken in a part of London she doesn’t live in…
Is the school that the girls attend in Chelsea or in Fulham?

Is the school that the girls attend in Chelsea or in Fulham?
Fulham. But nursery in Chelsea. Which is absurd, given she lives in Fulham. No one sensible chooses a nursery that’s outside walking distance from home, unless it’s slap bang next to an older child’s school, or the parent’s office. She is ploughing up and down the Fulham Road in her minibus all day long. What a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fulham. But nursery in Chelsea. Which is absurd, given she lives in Fulham. No one sensible chooses a nursery that’s outside walking distance from home, unless it’s slap bang next to an older child’s school, or the parent’s office. She is ploughing up and down the Fulham Road in her minibus all day long. What a lunatic.

Fulham. But nursery in Chelsea. Which is absurd, given she lives in Fulham. No one sensible chooses a nursery that’s outside walking distance, unless it’s slap bang next to an older child’s school, or an office
Thanks @ariannabrandolini
So does she have the eldest girl in the school in Fulham, and the two younger girls in nursery in Chelsea? (Or the middle girl in either?)

Last edited:
Hannah’s husband seems to trade in wives as they age. Maybe she’s trying to prove that she’s still young and sexy. But it’s just cringe. And the oldest daughter doesn’t seem to want to do the social media thing anymore. She’s reached the point where kids are unsure of themselves & easily embarrassed. And her friends parents aren’t all over Instagram in their underwear
Honestly, I like Hannah. She is more genuine than Bug. Yes she’s rich, but you can’t dislike her for that.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know her so couldn’t dislike her. I just find Hannah a really cringe these days and don’t agree with plastering her children all over social media. We always say it’s wrong for bug to do it. So why is Hannah different? The fashion “career” really annoyed me too. She is completely clueless that the only reason she has a following is because she is rich and can afford the latest trend. Not because she has any style.

Honestly, I like Hannah. She is more genuine than Bug. Yes she’s rich, but you can’t dislike her for that.

Reactions: 8
Yeah agreed. I don’t mind Hannah half as much as FBB, she seems much more genuine but let’s have it, she has a big following because she’s loaded and has a very luxurious feed. And she 100% needs to stop plastering her kids on the internet.

Reactions: 1
I think Hannah must be reading here. I’m sure she had deleted that picture of her eldest in a totally inappropriate dress that was matching hers.

Hopefully she has come to her senses.

Reactions: 2
And already making reference to her Easter holiday whilst today alone there's so many people just trying to survive. She's completely tone deaf.
From her post today, it seems she might have finally twigged that her mindless frippery is completely out of place in the current climate.

She’s just thick. Two brain cells both looking for each other. The acquisition of “things” and “stuff” - no idea what’s going on in the world. Brain dead

Hannah has been brave enough to post some #content under the circumstances. Pity she didn’t label is at paid. I wonder when FBB will. She must be desperate to…

Hannah has been brave enough to post some #content under the circumstances. Pity she didn’t label is at paid. I wonder when FBB will. She must be desperate to…
Yep. She must have brought at least three Chanel handbags since her last post 😒. It’s such bull. She was happy to post content whilst poor Muslim children were being bombed. But now it’s a white, blonde child, she suddenly has empathy.

Tbf to Laura she’s reined it in this last week, it does feel unnecessary and frivolous atm. Clearly some have taken notice, other influencers are just squeezing a few pages in between their affiliated links 🙄

Tbf to Laura she’s reined it in this last week, it does feel unnecessary and frivolous atm. Clearly some have taken notice, other influencers are just squeezing a few pages in between their affiliated links 🙄
Yes she has and one look at her mate flavias account shows the difference in them today.
Flavia is a self centred bleep.

(It wasn't me who messaged her)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Yes she has and one look at her mate flavias account shows the difference in them today.
Flavia is a self centred bleep.

(It wasn't me who messaged her)
What love and light Flavia brings to the world. Honestly, the fact Laura and her are besties tells you everything. They are two peas in a pod.
Flavia is also illiterate ("suggesting me", "pourcentage"!!) and so defensive. She is such a odious creature. At least Laura does have the sense to press pause on flaunting her vapid, materialistic existence. Don't be fooled that it's out of any real concern for what's happening in Ukraine. It's all done for appearances. I bet she is itching to post/brag, and I'm sure after a few more dutifully sombre posts she'll be right back at it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.