The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’ll mention the crazy heat they’re having in Reims France at the moment or just pretend everything is jolly?!

Reactions: 3
She drove 14 hours to the south of France with 3 children. Are we expected to believe she didn’t take help??
And if her husband is back at work who is looking after the boy??

Reactions: 1
She is a liarrrrrrrr. What a waste of life. Could think of better ways to live my life than drive 14 hours. She’s bloody thick

Is she on her own in France? Why no husband with them? She must have someone with her as no way would she have time to be a mum on holiday and also be dolled up to the nines with her kids like something from a victorian photo studio

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she on her own in France? Why no husband with them? She must have someone with her as no way would she have time to be a mum on holiday and also be dolled up to the nines with her kids like something from a victorian photo studio
He very well could be with them. Interestingly, IIRC Mr FBB doesn't drive. A few years ago when they travelled around Europe she did all the driving, I remember her mentioning it was because he didn't.

He very well could be with them. Interestingly, IIRC Mr FBB doesn't drive. A few years ago when they travelled around Europe she did all the driving, I remember her mentioning it was because he didn't.
I remember that too and was shocked. You rarely hear of a man that doesn't drive unless they have epilepsy or something that stops them having a licence. I would hate for my husband to not be a driver. I do most of the driving to be fair but that's because I love it and I'm a control freak in my car! Lol

Reactions: 5
Yes there’s definitely more to the story health wise or something to why he doesn’t drive. I’ve never known of a man who didn’t want to if they could?! He probably had to be back at work after a week and Ibiza and more trips planned this summer but she’s got to have help with her. Mental to do it alone with young ones- older girls/teens would be great fun I’m sure but it’s just for the photos with little ones. I’m sure she’ll post a photo of her tripod soon to try to prove she’s alone tho! Or do a q&a and sneak in questions/answers

I presume she’s in France with her husband and the boy is at home with granny and/or the ‘housekeeper’. There’s NO WAY she’s driven for 14 hours with young children on her own. Although she may decide to pretend that she has. She likes people to think that she does it all on her own but doesn’t realise that it mostly makes her not relatable and highly disliked

Reactions: 4
If she’s on her own, where are the children while someone (or her tripod) is filming her from a balcony ?! Girl at least keep your lies up…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So wearing pyjama sets out and about is OK as long as you jazz it up with a Chanel bag? She should be careful not to wear pyjamas on her next outing to Tesco-they won’t let her in!

She must have also been with her on the trip to Paris as well. She’s got videos on her TikTok in the hotel room FBB was staying in

Are they friends or was she tagging along as her photographer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.