The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is immensely robotic. It’s like she goes through the motions. I’ve talked to her and her eyes are just so vacant and cold, even though she smiles and says the ‘right’ things. She is very closed off. I suppose in a way, that’s the price she pays for the ‘fame’ she has manufactured for herself. Pippa Middleton/Matthews is extremely similar in her demeanour, by the way. Her son goes to nursery with my younger child, and she is frosty as hell. Smiles sweetly, is super polite, sure, but there is total ice there. She puts up a firm front. Doesn’t want to engage with anyone. In her case, she’s in a very different position and not one of her own making, and I can understand that she keeps her guard up because of her family situation. With Laura, it’s sad because it’s purely because of having to perpetuate the myth of this fantasy life that she leads. It’s a high price for her - and her kids- to pay for her lifestyle choices.

Reactions: 5
She is immensely robotic. It’s like she goes through the motions. I’ve talked to her and her eyes are just so vacant and cold, even though she smiles and says the ‘right’ things. She is very closed off. I suppose in a way, that’s the price she pays for the ‘fame’ she has manufactured for herself. Pippa Middleton/Matthews is extremely similar in her demeanour, by the way. Her son goes to nursery with my younger child, and she is frosty as hell. Smiles sweetly, is super polite, sure, but there is total ice there. She puts up a firm front. Doesn’t want to engage with anyone. In her case, she’s in a very different position and not one of her own making, and I can understand that she keeps her guard up because of her family situation. With Laura, it’s sad because it’s purely because of having to perpetuate the myth of this fantasy life that she leads. It’s a high price for her - and her kids- to pay for her lifestyle choices.
Wow!!! You have all the connections . Do any of Laura’s children go to nursery with Pippas son? I bet some people pick that nursery because of the connections

So do we think it’s the Nanny or the husband filming the self indulgent stories!? 😂. Assume he has to still work? Do we think he’s even actually there? Or is saddo Laura there with help, and only with the children for content? And then handed straight back to the help? It looks like such a tit holiday.

So many questions 💁

Reactions: 3
So do we think it’s the Nanny or the husband filming the self indulgent stories!? 😂. Assume he has to still work? Do we think he’s even actually there? Or is saddo Laura there with help, and only with the children for content? And then handed straight back to the help? It looks like such a tit holiday.

So many questions 💁
I think she mentioned they are off to Dubai for Easter too. So she must be flying home, repacking then off to Dubai.

Reactions: 1
I think she mentioned they are off to Dubai for Easter too. So she must be flying home, repacking then off to Dubai.
Another daft decision. It’s super hot in dubai at the moment - my friend with kids who lives there says it’s getting way too hot for them to be outside. Like 38 degrees.

Wow!!! You have all the connections . Do any of Laura’s children go to nursery with Pippas son? I bet some people pick that nursery because of the connections
Two of Laura’s are there at the moment too, yes.
Quite a few celeb kids. It’s baffling to me but unfortunately it’s become the ‘fashionable’ nursery in the area. In hindsight wish I hadn’t chosen to send my kids there because of the ultra wealth/chauffeur driven pick ups etc, but hey ho, hopefully they’re somewhat oblivious to it at their young age.

Oh and re her Amazon ads…she will flog whatever tat she is paid to…regardless of the incongruity/inconsistencies. Only a week or so ago she was waxing lyrical about Varley and it’s overpriced activewear, claiming theirs are the only leggings she wears. And then, lo, this week she claims she wears Amazon leggings ‘all the time’. Which lie is true, Laura?🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh and re her Amazon ads…she will flog whatever tat she is paid to…regardless of the incongruity/inconsistencies. Only a week or so ago she was waxing lyrical about Varley and it’s overpriced activewear, claiming theirs are the only leggings she wears. And then, lo, this week she claims she wears Amazon leggings ‘all the time’. Which lie is true, Laura?🤔
[/QUOTE]

Right! Was thinking the exact same thing. She’s a sell out. Stands now for absolutely nothing - just whoever is willing to fork up. It’s a sure way to lose followers and engagement - it’s a fast drop to the bottom from here. And shows total desperation from her part.

Reactions: 1
Find it hilarious how she keeps on mentioning the weather situation in Portugal in her stories at the moment. 'First day it rained'. Could not be more obvious that she reads here.

that sounds like utter hell, unpacking from a holiday and not even having time to unwind before packing up to take another plane with four kids. I’d rather hide under the covers for a week and let the kids watch Telly- everyone would be happier

Reactions: 7
that sounds like utter hell, unpacking from a holiday and not even having time to unwind before packing up to take another plane with four kids. I’d rather hide under the covers for a week and let the kids watch Telly- everyone would be happier
Compounded by the utterly shambolic situation at airports at the moment. Even if she's flying business, which she probably is, the queues in UK airports are horrendous. But she'll gloss over that. So much smugness in that photo of her in grey jumper and jeans - just so cringe!!

She doesn’t care. This way she can perpetuate the myth on Instagram that she has sooooo much money she can go away every school hol. And keep up with Flavia. The Portugal break looks miserable. What on Earth is the point of going away to a place where it’s just as cold? Having said that, anyone who goes to Dubai now has to work around Ramadan (rightly so). I noticed Hannah ST is there.

Reactions: 2
Compounded by the utterly shambolic situation at airports at the moment. Even if she's flying business, which she probably is, the queues in UK airports are horrendous. But she'll gloss over that. So much smugness in that photo of her in grey jumper and jeans - just so cringe!!
I can’t picture GF in econ…

Oh OF COURSE she’s off to Dubai now. Why are they all going during Ramadan? Cause it’s cheap!

Even that lemming swoon love has gone there and only taken her daughter which is weird. What about the son and husband?

I honestly don’t know why she absolutely has to buy tat at the airport every time she flies. It’s like an anorexic compulsion to buy chocolate and stash under the bed. I wonder if we looked under her bed we would find a stash of unused and unwanted Chanel crap?

I wouldnt call chanel tat, its not like when I buy a whole load of shite at the airport to fill in time. If I could afford it, I'd be buying chanel too

I thought they were flying back to the UK before heading to Dubai. Didn't realise it was Dubai from Portugal

Reactions: 4
Oh OF COURSE she’s off to Dubai now. Why are they all going during Ramadan? Cause it’s cheap!

I’m in Dubai now. And it definitely isn’t cheap, it’s the most expensive it’s ever been, we come a couple times a year. And Ramadan doesn’t affect the resorts. Wonder if I’ll see her with that ridiculously big hat she always brings, shooting content 🤔🤣

I’m in Dubai now. And it definitely isn’t cheap, it’s the most expensive it’s ever been, we come a couple times a year. And Ramadan doesn’t affect the resorts. Wonder if I’ll see her with that ridiculously big hat she always brings, shooting content 🤔🤣
I don’t think that’s true. We were looking at a resort (madinat) which was much cheaper now than it is in a month.

I don’t think that’s true. We were looking at a resort (madinat) which was much cheaper now than it is in a month.
That surprises me. Usually after Easter it gets way cheaper as the weather gets unbearable. It’s defo not cheap. It’s cost us 10k for 7 nights. Guess that’s cheap for some 💁

That surprises me. Usually after Easter it gets way cheaper as the weather gets unbearable. It’s defo not cheap. It’s cost us 10k for 7 nights. Guess that’s cheap for some 💁
And that’s with airmiles for some seat upgrades

And that’s with airmiles for some seat upgrades
Let’s be honest, it’s never exactly cheap to go to and it’s extortionate when you get there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.