The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a sket! "I have over £700 to spend today" on "wishlists" for needy families? We need to gift gift gift so she can send more? All shes does is sit in that bed smoking - why is she pulling one like she is mother theresa now? disgusting
Well this is all because she had a go at Birdman about Anons 'charity ' money...so ol' greedy Gracie decided she was gonna show em how generous she is to justify her OTT reaction on that live...makes me laugh people saying Gracie you're such a star ...how?! It's gifters money that's paying ..are they all dumb 🙄 🤦 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She is such a sket! "I have over £700 to spend today" on "wishlists" for needy families? We need to gift gift gift so she can send more? All shes does is sit in that bed smoking - why is she pulling one like she is mother theresa now? disgusting
Couldn’t agree more don’t worry most of the gifts go in her back pocket as usual lazy lump of stinking tobacco aroma

Reactions: 2
It's clear loads of people rinsed her yesterday and faked their sob stories it was obvious, we all like a freebie 😆 More fool her 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed today that Mel Moon the unfunny comedian has now joined in on buying kids Xmas goodies ...anyone else think they have all had an email from tiktok to 'promote goodwill' on tiktok. 🤔🤔

Isn’t it funny how she’s got all this energy to try and get Jack on live again. Shame she doesn’t have that same energy for her kid 🤦🏼‍♂️ sad pathetic people

does anyone know if the frenchies have a thread ??

Was wondering why she was crying. She’s always bloody arguing with someone then plays victim. Anyone know what happened?

Was wondering why she was crying. She’s always bloody arguing with someone then plays victim. Anyone know what happened?
I caught her crying like she does so not sure but she does it all the time she’s on that leader board for people to feel sorry for her

She’s got her bestie in the box Chelsey harwood all not good with her and the pricksta Jesus how are they even a “couple” they never meet go out load of old bull 💩

Reactions: 1
1B4F3355-0FF9-488F-887A-BD52E863BF3D.jpeg

She lives on takeaways morning moon & night breakfast while taking others money …needs to start thinking about her weight before she has serious issues also for the sake of her son to watch him grow up !

8CF1B79D-2F07-48E3-80CF-8810085C35DA.png

Another weekly’s drama grown ass adults on a kids app .., Mr PD as usual exposing A group chat bird man frenchies pd Disgracie she said bird man just exposed her phone number so she turned water works on keeps looking at the views 🤣 all a bunch of BEGS

D38B8FF0-92AF-4377-8D5A-D96808924A2E.png

8CF1B79D-2F07-48E3-80CF-8810085C35DA.png

Another weekly’s drama grown ass adults on a kids app .., Mr PD as usual exposing A group chat bird man frenchies pd Disgracie she said bird man just exposed her phone number so she turned water works on keeps looking at the views 🤣 all a bunch of BEGS

D38B8FF0-92AF-4377-8D5A-D96808924A2E.png
The BEGS chat

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me why people gift her? I don’t generally understand why anyone would want to gift to any of the tiktok begs, but her?! She’s a laze about mother who smokes indoors that isn’t funny, has no personality and not even a slither of any sort of talent. Baffling.

Can someone explain to me why people gift her? I don’t generally understand why anyone would want to gift to any of the tiktok begs, but her?! She’s a laze about mother who smokes indoors that isn’t funny, has no personality and not even a slither of any sort of talent. Baffling.
But she don’t beg gifts just manipulates the viewers ! Lazy scruff gives her kid evil looks when he interrupts her tiktok life always eating takeaway food makes out only uses the eyelash filter until she has to move from the chair and the filter drops off fag ash lil no content just sat swearing eating and BEGGING

• Haha