The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys remember when she was crying because she was first but not looking at the screen, then all of a sudden someone over took her at the last minute. Classic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys remember when she was crying because she was first but not looking at the screen, then all of a sudden someone over took her at the last minute. Classic 😂😂
I was like yes yes you got karma Disgracie…she’s always looking up to see how many people are viewing her

Reactions: 3
Her mother is at the hospital having tests yet she not with her she’s sat on live and playing the woe is me 🎻🎻🎻 her son was pissing her off she was putting him on camera make your mind up love one minute your saying he’s not allowed next your parading him on it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know her Mum is in hospital....and now poor Gracie will have to deal with her son herself instead of palming him off on her Mum.....I hope she realises that it won't be "normal service resumes" when her Mum comes home.....time to step up and take FULL responsibility for the child she chose to have.

Reactions: 5
I know her Mum is in hospital....and now poor Gracie will have to deal with her son herself instead of palming him off on her Mum.....I hope she realises that it won't be "normal service resumes" when her Mum comes home.....time to step up and take FULL responsibility for the child she chose to have.
Not sure if they were keeping her in heard her say needs a scan…but she made it about her then sorry but if that was my mother I’d have been with her and not sat on live. Looking for sympathy gifts we had the waterworks oh then she put a goal up for gold mines to get to 15 but she don’t ask for gifts 🤣 what’s that then ???

Just seen her latest video said she’s been off as her mom unwell but back tomorrow no tit Sherlock yet a comment I seen on her video earlier said she’d been live and was never off

The funniest thing Gracie’s son said / called her

“Your a beg”

even your 7 year old son knows what you are !! Probably gets bullied at school for it too, won’t even end her live.

Prick

Reactions: 4
The funniest thing Gracie’s son said / called her

“Your a beg”

even your 7 year old son knows what you are !! Probably gets bullied at school for it too, won’t even end her live.

Prick
Yes seen that the boy speaks the TRUTH… she spends no time with him she don’t cook takeaway spag Bol she don’t work could have made it fresh herself she’s just lazy & thinks of her gift money more than that child !!

She’s been asked to battle the girl on the leader board molly funny how she’d battle tho when she needs it on there said it’s unfair e eryine helping her WOW !!! She’s such a jealous witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1742901

they don’t gift each other do they 🤨🤦🏼‍♂️🤔
I see Frenchies Army are doing a reset battle tomorrow with Zara "I'm a scouse beggar" Love, they're doing the weeklys!!
Guess they need to finance the new puppy, the new baby and his womans nails and hair salon visit.....not to mention the recent holiday and Christmas. Why don't these gifters see what their money is funding?

Did we see a video going around that Disgracie said she stopped class A drugs 2 months ago no surprise there that’s why she BEGS

• Wow
I'm not fat shaming, I thought those people who took drugs had no interest in food. Maybe that's just certain drugs.

• Haha
Did we see a video going around that Disgracie said she stopped class A drugs 2 months ago no surprise there that’s why she BEGS
WHAT!! She’ll be getting a knock at the door soon from social services. What drugs was she taking?

She’s back on live begging someone over took her on the comp but she’s back to number 1 again just said I’m supposed to take my mom for a roast today but I don’t want to lose number 1 WOW and you say you don’t BEG TIKTOK before anything else for these BEGS !

699166DB-9C6A-42F6-BD53-489374766010.jpeg

Remember tho guys, they don’t gift each other. What a bleeping joke these people are

Reactions: 6