The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she will be posting soon screeching that's she's not part of a gifting ring ..she does it out of the goodness of her heart.. blah blah blah
Then the tears will come ..standard.
Anyway it's almost Christmas n the kid is getting an x box..get gifting all you green grinchies🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s on early this morning her child still off school with a cough …tell me your not begging without telling me your not begging ….OH someone just got a new football universe oh I don’t think I’ll get one BEG !

Reactions: 3
She’s back live said she’s been in hospital with sepsis collecting the sympathy gifts & just lit half a fag up making out she’s not had one in 4 days yeah ok …oh and apparently now agencies are not allowed to take her on so tiktok have informed them they’re not allowed 🤔

She’s been banned again on her account for a week she was at number 3 I think and saying now fake tears it’s the people who helped me their money yet here you are again taking money again F#CK OFF just like your boyfriend has just done he’s well rid sat on live 24/7 !!

Who was the BF, never had a spare minute when I had a BF. Why did she get banned.
That Giz she must had a row he was decorating for her waited for her to go to the school & left can you blame him she’s a nitemare & her tiktok mate staying there again that girl …..so she ain’t a happy bunny shame NOT !

• Haha
That Giz she must had a row he was decorating for her waited for her to go to the school & left can you blame him she’s a nitemare & her tiktok mate staying there again that girl …..so she ain’t a happy bunny shame NOT !
Love her raging as it shows her true personality 😂😂😂

• Haha
I guess slagging Tiktok off last night didn't help her cause either....apparently they can "duck right off"....she doesn't need a manager and she'll win the leaderboard without battling....she has no one to battle anyway as they all "dislike her"....her words, but true nevertheless 🤣🤣

I guess slagging Tiktok off last night didn't help her cause either....apparently they can "duck right off"....she doesn't need a manager and she'll win the leaderboard without battling....she has no one to battle anyway as they all "dislike her"....her words, but true nevertheless 🤣🤣
Yet when the agency got her account back she was all for them only that tiktok called the agency and said no agencies are allowed to take her on so tiktok have washed their hands of her 🤣 KARMA

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she’s made new account on live now her kid is playing up oh and she said this account is going back to fun laughs & BATTLES from her own mouth …thought you didn’t battle ????

Yet when the agency got her account back she was all for them only that tiktok called the agency and said no agencies are allowed to take her on so tiktok have washed their hands of her 🤣 KARMA
Why aren’t any agencies allowed to take her on??? What did she do that was so bad?

Reactions: 1
Why aren’t any agencies allowed to take her on??? What did she do that was so bad?
Not sure but when she lost her one account few months ago and she dropped her agent Millie they wouldn’t take her back as she slagged them off then went back with an agency and tiktok rolled them NO 🤣
She’s live now all morning just dancing with her shoulders great content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow as if she’s moaning again usual time almost time for the reset battle Sunday she’s number 3 on rising stars moaning about men that keep going at her caused friction with boxer she’s one jealous cow …Witch

She is such a sket! "I have over £700 to spend today" on "wishlists" for needy families? We need to gift gift gift so she can send more? All shes does is sit in that bed smoking - why is she pulling one like she is mother theresa now? disgusting

Reactions: 5