The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see if she wins the leader board this time around as Frenchie's won this time. Seems to be something fishy going on. Anyone for earwax?

Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see if she wins the leader board this time around as Frenchie's won this time. Seems to be something fishy going on. Anyone for earwax?
So she gifted Dave Doran 2 unis and a lion to get him to number one.....this evening he had a big battle planned with Raja at 10pm.....he's "given" it to Gracie and said he will be there to support her.....and told his minions to gift her.....looks like Panda and Paul are in on it (didn't Panda say they wouldn't be gifting anymore as allegedly Paul has spent 600k.....yes, 600k gifting!!!).
And there's no "gifting circle" .....duck off Gracie you fat, lazy, manipulative beggar!!

So she gifted Dave Doran 2 unis and a lion to get him to number one.....this evening he had a big battle planned with Raja at 10pm.....he's "given" it to Gracie and said he will be there to support her.....and told his minions to gift her.....looks like Panda and Paul are in on it (didn't Panda say they wouldn't be gifting anymore as allegedly Paul has spent 600k.....yes, 600k gifting!!!).
And there's no "gifting circle" .....duck off Gracie you fat, lazy, manipulative beggar!!
Also pandas big speech where she felt the need to tell TikTok Paul emotionally cheated - she said they’d removed their bank cards… obviously.
These two make like 0 money from TikTok, I don’t understand the motive

Have they really won the lottery

Apparently he did, I dunno how true but it’s still a lot of money to waste.
She’s just had a big battle, too gifters was panda and mr fire balls, like 99k diamonds each… but there’s no gifting ring

Gifting ring and they say they don’t do gifting rings laughable !

CCBB78D3-B17D-4F67-B733-98E14CC20A15.png

Gifting ring and they say they don’t do gifting rings laughable !

CCBB78D3-B17D-4F67-B733-98E14CC20A15.png
Anybody see her making out having panic attack by waving her hand around 🤣 her gifting ring helped her to number 3 yet they talk about others in gifting rings ! REALLY ??

She’s a lying cow, there’s videos of her admitting all about the gifting circle 🤣
She’s put a lot of weight on since I last watched her 😳 that’s what fast food 3 times a day does.

wtf 600k 😳 where the hell do these people find the money to gift that amount? Madness!!

Reactions: 2
Is there a thread for the Hardy’s? Something weird is going on with the dad, he always seems like he’s on coke and of course Gracie was battling them last night. Trying to beat a family with a sick child, no shame but also weird that the family are doing this.

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for the Hardy’s? Something weird is going on with the dad, he always seems like he’s on coke and of course Gracie was battling them last night. Trying to beat a family with a sick child, no shame but also weird that the family are doing this.
i was listening to them at one point last night duelling someone who was asking how much they need to raise for the extension of their house for the wee girl and they said they only get £25k funding and have to raise the rest themselves. They don’t know an exact figure but think its coming in at £60-£70k. The last time they done the weeklys they won & made about £25k….i don’t think that money was ever added to their go fund me they have up but thats sitting at £30k currently and with the £25k funding then they would have enough for their extension but he said last night if they win it this week then they will defo have enough money for it 🤔

• Wow
Yet another dad using his child to beg (he reminds me of the John and DeeDee situation). They said that they would only be doing the leaderboard once, but it surprises me not that they're back on the bandwagon!! Katie, his partner, isn't the biological mother, apparently the mother hasn't seen her child for months.
Once again, no transparency with finances, but quite happy to rake it in via gifts....I forsee this going tits up to be honest.

Last night I saw Gracies minions causing trouble in Just Amers live, Frenchies got him banned last time!! Gracie playing the reverse psychology card "don't go over, he has smoke, he has Mo, I don't have smoke".....I hope Amer comes back and kicks your arse Grace.....I really enjoy watching Amer, as well as bigger accounts he battles small accounts too, he has banter with them, and quite often Mo drops in and gifts the smaller account. Not only is Amer funny and entertaining, it's nice to have a bit of eye candy 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s a lying cow, there’s videos of her admitting all about the gifting circle 🤣
She’s put a lot of weight on since I last watched her 😳 that’s what fast food 3 times a day does.
Sat in that chair which she’s updated eating tit no exercise only her vile mouth that gets the exercise

See even the hardys have got the battling bug ! Feel sorry for the daughter and yes the first time they won the leaders board I was glad as it went towards the little girl getting adaptions for the home but nahhh I’m sorry once they see the amount they can get then it’s just greed ! As for Disgracie she wasn’t happy just amer was back in the rankings hopefully he’ll win just to piss the other BEGS OFF !

Reactions: 5
I enjoy watching Amer as well, he can be cheeky but he is funny with it 😂

Yes soon as she mentioned him I went into his live …had to laugh at her making out she was having a panic attack flapping her hand 🤣 got her bestie mate to throw her 2 unis probably put the money in her bank to send them then said she’d be back on at 2am this morning really hope Amer wins but it’s only Wednesday and it’s all about her getting the cash and holding on to her spot wake up you silly gifters must have money to burn !

I hate how people parade their sick children on tiktok..not everyone is going to like that statement but to me..its distasteful.

Reactions: 7
Yes soon as she mentioned him I went into his live …had to laugh at her making out she was having a panic attack flapping her hand 🤣 got her bestie mate to throw her 2 unis probably put the money in her bank to send them then said she’d be back on at 2am this morning really hope Amer wins but it’s only Wednesday and it’s all about her getting the cash and holding on to her spot wake up you silly gifters must have money to burn !
i think they gift for the recognition of getting a wee thank you at the end of a battle, most probably can’t even afford it. They think its fine because they chuck in “don’t gift if u can’t afford it” every now & again but then in the next breath start their manipulation of “cmon team” “we need” etc. These people are raking thousands in every week off the back of people, it's disgusting.

I hate how people parade their sick children on tiktok..not everyone is going to like that statement but to me..its distasteful.
But it’s a true statement…I had a child with an illness would I have paraded my child on an app for 💰 NO

i think they gift for the recognition of getting a wee thank you at the end of a battle, most probably can’t even afford it. They think its fine because they chuck in “don’t gift if u can’t afford it” every now & again but then in the next breath start their manipulation of “cmon team” “we need” etc. These people are raking thousands in every week off the back of people, it's disgusting.
Yes they say don’t gift if you can’t afford it then in the next breath we only need so many diamonds to the next level WE can do this ! There is NO WE 🤬

I hope he snipes Gracie again if she manages to get to number 1. EQ was in the box on her live calling Amer a ‘Tea towel head’ and Gracie sat there and didn’t tell her that it was inappropriate, nice to know she’s ok with blatant racism because apparently “EQ doesn’t mean what she says it’s all an act” :rolleyes:

Vile bunch the lot of them!