The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he snipes Gracie again if she manages to get to number 1. EQ was in the box on her live calling Amer a ‘Tea towel head’ and Gracie sat there and didn’t tell her that it was inappropriate, nice to know she’s ok with blatant racism because apparently “EQ doesn’t mean what she says it’s all an act” :rolleyes:

Vile bunch the lot of them!
EQ was also saying vile things about that IVF girl....I think her name is Sarah? Grace actually did say something, probably because she knows comments like that get people banned.

Reactions: 2
EQ was also saying vile things about that IVF girl....I think her name is Sarah? Grace actually did say something, probably because she knows comments like that get people banned.
Yes she said Sarah was lovely but didn’t say anything about EQs racist comments against Amer because she doesn’t like him. Don’t care who it is, comments like that aren’t acceptable.

Reactions: 3
I hope he snipes Gracie again if she manages to get to number 1. EQ was in the box on her live calling Amer a ‘Tea towel head’ and Gracie sat there and didn’t tell her that it was inappropriate, nice to know she’s ok with blatant racism because apparently “EQ doesn’t mean what she says it’s all an act” :rolleyes:

Vile bunch the lot of them!
She’s just said Doran wants number 1 but don’t mind fighting for it manipulating the gifters the pair of them hope they both get banned ..EQ is very much a witch and that’s her no act

She’s just said Doran wants number 1 but don’t mind fighting for it manipulating the gifters the pair of them hope they both get banned ..EQ is very much a witch and that’s her no act
Dave Doran gifting her last night.....along with several others that appear to gift him, Gracie AND Frenchies.....oh, and who is that Dallas.....the same Dallas that gifts Frenchies? The same Dallas that was accused of being Danielle, Jacks partner!!!
And there's no gifting circle....all in it together....manipulative, lying, scamming beggars.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I did laugh the other day when she told people in her live to ignore people saying bad comments i.e. discredit them, they’re just negative people!!

Then saying yeah I could have a job, but this is what I do. For some reason people like to gift me and they enjoy doing it so I do it for them.

Does she think she’s smart or something? One of the disingenuous people I’ve seen on the app.

Dave Doran gifting her last night.....along with several others that appear to gift him, Gracie AND Frenchies.....oh, and who is that Dallas.....the same Dallas that gifts Frenchies? The same Dallas that was accused of being Danielle, Jacks partner!!!
And there's no gifting circle....all in it together....manipulative, lying, scamming beggars.
Gifting ring between them

I did laugh the other day when she told people in her live to ignore people saying bad comments i.e. discredit them, they’re just negative people!!

Then saying yeah I could have a job, but this is what I do. For some reason people like to gift me and they enjoy doing it so I do it for them.

Does she think she’s smart or something? One of the disingenuous people I’ve seen on the app.
She just had a funny turn her eyes went weird someone said you eating she said no 🤣 yeah bet you haven’t … your stuck in front of that ring light never bloody move around her kid was at her mothers last night e-bike she begged so don’t look like she’s getting him from school if he’s gone as she sat in her ooddie lazy beg

Dallas is frenchies think the Jaffa buzztxt said that

Her secret boyfriend just walked in she’d already left the door open so she greeted him with you C#NT you tit me up what a lovely woman to take home to your parents NOT !

Last edited:
Dorans usually ends up banned when he tries to go top on the weeklys.

Just heard just us hardys say they have a manager as well they’re waiting for the manager to get back to them about a battle with mama kaz 😳

• Angry
Just heard just us hardys say they have a manager as well they’re waiting for the manager to get back to them about a battle with mama kaz 😳
So they've made Tiktok begging a job then? If that's the case they need to take down their Gofundme link....pure greed!!! My cousin had cerebral palsy, a severe case....never, ever did my Auntie and Uncle expect other people to finance her.....my Auntie stayed home and my Uncle worked full time....they looked after her at home till they were into their late 60s and couldn't do the manual handling anymore. When you have a child they are YOUR responsibility....including financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So they've made Tiktok begging a job then? If that's the case they need to take down their Gofundme link....pure greed!!! My cousin had cerebral palsy, a severe case....never, ever did my Auntie and Uncle expect other people to finance her.....my Auntie stayed home and my Uncle worked full time....they looked after her at home till they were into their late 60s and couldn't do the manual handling anymore. When you have a child they are YOUR responsibility....including financially.
Same I gave up work to look after my child I’d always worked with all my children but my child needed me and that should be your priority 💯 and I would never ever have put my child on a social media platform ever for financial gain ! It just brings out the greediness after the first lump of money they obviously thought we’ll go again not sure how these people think but obviously it’s the 💰💰

Last edited:
They always look off their face, can’t bare to watch them when they pop up.

View attachment 1856105

Said she’s just woke up straight Online begging her kid is at her mothers still she said !
Wonder what she would be like if she had to get out of bed for a real job . Taking her child to school and picking him up ...you know..doing what WORKING mums do on a daily basis.
In fact has she ever done this ??

Reactions: 1
So, in collusion with itzadam....Tiktok have now employed her as a manager.....let's see how many accounts this witch manages to get banned now when they're ahead of her on the leaderboard!!! She's already made insinuations about Finding Nemo not being "legit"......and here we have glaring proof of the totally corrupt methods used by this Chinese app. The sooner the UK ban apps like this the better!!

• Angry
So, in collusion with itzadam....Tiktok have now employed her as a manager.....let's see how many accounts this witch manages to get banned now when they're ahead of her on the leaderboard!!! She's already made insinuations about Finding Nemo not being "legit"......and here we have glaring proof of the totally corrupt methods used by this Chinese app. The sooner the UK ban apps like this the better!!
Yet she called her a lovely woman earlier finding memo but Disgracie we know your 2 faced as well

Give to receive. I hope this lady can see through these people.
She gifts as well to the little group of begs ring

Yet she called her a lovely woman earlier finding memo but Disgracie we know your 2 faced as well
Her words were "We're 140k from number one, the legitimate one".....there's not much between FN and DD!!

Her words were "We're 140k from number one, the legitimate one".....there's not much between FN and DD!!
Yes she’s forever saying how far off she is but she don’t beg funny that & saying about them turning rankings off she’s done it herself ! Short memory apart from when she’s BEGGING