The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Redgirl81 for the title.

Quick recap, please feel free to add anything I've missed.
Built the "best community" of grifters on TT (read that as brainwashed minions).
Still sits on her arse 24/7
Lives on takeaways and Costa.
Still ignores her child in favour of the leaderboard.
Lost count of the number of other "creators" she's had drama with.
Took on a Tiktok manager, then got rid (bye, bye Millie).
Still says she's earned over 250k in 9 months, still in rent arrears.
Started subscriber option, said she was going to do nightly draws so the subscribers could win prizes...wonder what happened to that?
Can cry at the drop of a hat, or should that be cat? Poor Elusive, RIP little boy, you deserved better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Redgirl81 for the title.

Quick recap, please feel free to add anything I've missed.
Built the "best community" of grifters on TT (read that as brainwashed minions).
Still sits on her arse 24/7
Lives on takeaways and Costa.
Still ignores her child in favour of the leaderboard.
Lost count of the number of other "creators" she's had drama with.
Took on a Tiktok manager, then got rid (bye, bye Millie).
Still says she's earned over 250k in 9 months, still in rent arrears.
Started subscriber option, said she was going to do nightly draws so the subscribers could win prizes...wonder what happened to that?
Can cry at the drop of a hat, or should that be cat? Poor Elusive, RIP little boy, you deserved better.
Thanks for the recap ❤

Reactions: 1
Her weird friends are ‘singing’ screeching on live. HOW do her neighbours not complain?? The music is so loud!!!

Reactions: 2
7E2278EE-4379-42C8-827A-C3182D9BD9EC.jpeg

Can you imagine being grown arse adults sleeping with a live on so your “friends” can be in the box so they aren’t alone FML 🤦🏼‍♂️

And what’s even more sad and pathetic is that her “American Friend” that’s in her flat is in the box too 🤣🤣🤣

What an existence!! Oh and listening to her snore like a pig too 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1684219

Can you imagine being grown arse adults sleeping with a live on so your “friends” can be in the box so they aren’t alone FML 🤦🏼‍♂️

And what’s even more sad and pathetic is that her “American Friend” that’s in her flat is in the box too 🤣🤣🤣

Saddos the lot of them lazy lumps… love how she’s missing her cat she ain’t bothered one bit !

• Sad
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1684219

looks like the neighbours complained after last night and the noise she’s sat on live collecting GIFTS & all her cronies have gone to the pumpkin patch says she’s never nosey herself 🤣 you have your music blaring mate all the time !

• Heart
She just said the neighbours threw food at her door because Patrick was sick out the window and into their garden. I actually have no words.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1684219

Why does she put all those filters on when we see her go to the cafe as she is in real life.
When my pet died several weeks ago, I cried day and night and still have bad days, I really could not be seen. Maybe I just love my animals too much. My pet died because she was old, not due to neglect.

• Heart
She just said the neighbours threw food at her door because Patrick was sick out the window and into their garden. I actually have no words.
Yes just seen her say that the noise in that place don’t blame the neighbours

Why does she put all those filters on when we see her go to the cafe as she is in real life.
When my pet died several weeks ago, I cried day and night and still have bad days, I really could not be seen. Maybe I just love my animals too much. My pet died because she was old, not due to neglect.
Exactly if she loved her cat like she said she wouldn’t be laughing eating and enjoying herself like she has been 🤬

6CEAD89D-1E78-4D18-A3F1-2B2561C8613A.png

Reactions: 1
You can't love an animal too much...hugs to you and sorry for your loss.
When I had to have one of my dogs euthanized I had to swap shifts at work because a) I was distraught and b) I didn't want to leave my other dog at home alone.

She's lucky they just threw food at her door....I'd have emptied my cat litter tray through her letterbox, after scraping up the vomit and shoving that through too 🤣🤣

• Heart
She proclaims she don’t battle yet she said to her viewers shall we go and battle 🤣 sorry I thought you said you don’t battle the words came out your big mouth love !

6165EC53-097C-433A-9FC7-91C7728B5E0C.png

She’s had puddings and shakes delivered for her and her mates her son came in said he was hungry she told him to go get a snack a pkt crisps he said there’s none I’m hungry 🤬 what a lazy lump filling her face tho 🐷

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1694701

She’s had puddings and shakes delivered for her and her mates her son came in said he was hungry she told him to go get a snack a pkt crisps he said there’s none I’m hungry 🤬 what a lazy lump filling her face tho 🐷
Ooh that's not her usual flattering angle ..get that camera up higher chicken !

• Haha
Reactions: 2