The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sick of watching this lazy cow trying to justify herself and what she does.

Reactions: 4
8B4C8DE6-9D68-4683-A507-98A6F5E5D933.png

New competition so as per we have the feel sorry for me ! She don’t beg but says let set a goal hilarious it’s begging love end of no matter how you sugarcoat it !!

7D0F2F1A-58A3-4DA4-A026-C81841CDF744.png

8B4C8DE6-9D68-4683-A507-98A6F5E5D933.png

New competition so as per we have the feel sorry for me ! She don’t beg but says let set a goal hilarious it’s begging love end of no matter how you sugarcoat it !!

7D0F2F1A-58A3-4DA4-A026-C81841CDF744.png
Says she don’t battle really yet wanted to battle him ?? So battles involve gifts yours ain’t turned off tho so your BEGGING !!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
She quickly disappeared from live last night kept pausing to answer messages said she’d be back but I didn’t see her back on live …the thing is she always does this starts with the tears and sympathy after making numerous videos about she’s not a beg she was obviously triggered to make so many video’s.
The boyfriend has dumped her yet again no man will put up with her by looks of it.If she’s so clever & got all these things that she says under her belt why not make something of your life and work for you and your son ? Says she has anxiety can’t go out I’ve seen you out getting nails done shopping in primark and eating out you sit in front of a phone on live you run your mouth with language to turn the air blue.
Your still young go out and meet real people not ones on tiktok enjoy life with your son spend time with him after school instead of tiktok make memories with him not memories of you on tiktok fyp.

Reactions: 3
She has a boyfriend. ?
wow who is he.
I thought Primark only went up to size 18, I'm not fat shaming but it's what I've read on FB.

Reactions: 2
She has a boyfriend. ?
wow who is he.
I thought Primark only went up to size 18, I'm not fat shaming but it's what I've read on FB.
The Gizmo as he’s nicknamed ….not sure think they do go higher in sizes tho.

I cannot find him; how do you get a boyfriend when she never goes out.
He’s on her friends list unless he’s deleted her never shows his face even when he has been to her flat very odd behaviour

Reactions: 1
3B12E2B5-4064-40D3-882C-14FC4B6811C6.png

So she puts out a video with a song everyone asking is she ok not replied to anybody then comes back with this video so she don’t battle or ask for gifts 🤣yeah right but excuse me your saying (rising star time) which involves GIFTS to get you on there make it make sense !!

• Angry
So she’s posted 2 videos about her cat now ! Yet 2 weeks ago when it happened nothing drinking laughing with her mates sorry it’s a-bit to late for the sympathy card !!

So she’s posted 2 videos about her cat now ! Yet 2 weeks ago when it happened nothing drinking laughing with her mates sorry it’s a-bit to late for the sympathy card !!
I was thinking that..didn't appear to give a flying fook when it happened !

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that..didn't appear to give a flying fook when it happened !
She didn’t I’d be heartbroken she wasn’t for sure !

E901C857-9E0A-49A7-AFEC-A802A075E90A.jpeg

She didn’t I’d be heartbroken she wasn’t for sure !

E901C857-9E0A-49A7-AFEC-A802A075E90A.jpeg
Never going back with an agency slagged them off with her foul mouth and here she is back with one well done Disgracie LIAR !!

• Haha
90F9EBD6-BE1C-4FAD-858F-677ED905F1A7.jpeg

Leader board time again causing drama she was shouting her gob off last night arguing with a few people she’s absolutely embarrassing for a woman of her age the way she goes on pushing it all week this week her words and says she ain’t a BEG !!

View attachment 1729513

Leader board time again causing drama she was shouting her gob off last night arguing with a few people she’s absolutely embarrassing for a woman of her age the way she goes on pushing it all week this week her words and says she ain’t a BEG !!
EB209BDC-581F-475D-ACD4-EA85E0B96818.jpeg

Christ she’s on this morning the disgusting fat green monster

View attachment 1729525

Christ she’s on this morning the disgusting fat green monster
How she can’t see what she says to get gifts isn’t begging always WE it drives me insane when she and others say this 🤬
Always her that’s the victim when it’s leaderboard time yet she says it’s others causing it when she goes for the board !
She has her mate the female one who stays with her that gifts her and others yet makes out she don’t gift ring sorry but that’s also the same thing is it not ??
Turns the waterworks on when it isn’t going her way her mouth needs bleaching …