The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like something JimBob wrote. It's way too soft for Derrick's usual style.
I wouldn't say it was Jim Bob but now that Derick is a qualified lawyer he has professional ethics standards to uphold.

Derick will have a duty to the court, so cannot go slagging the court off, especially at the beginning of your career.

The last thing you want to do is ruin your career because of a scumbag relation like Josh. Or be seen to interfere with justice or any appeal.

Reactions: 13
I think it's possible that the Dillard response was written at least partly by Jill as there seems to be less of Derrick's anger (or he's just relieved its finally over). It is very "hate the sin, love the sinner" which I assume is what they have been raised to believe however whilst Josh is obviously a monster you are still allowed to love people who do terrible things, Jill and any other Duggars are allowed to still love Josh as a son/brother/father whilst condemning his actions - the main problem is that they are in denial about the fact he will not change.

Reactions: 2
One of josh's siblings jason has posted this statement about him on his instagram stories.

Screenshot_20220526-163550_Instagram~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What about the VICTIMS?!?! It’s all about Josh, Anna & their kids! It’s the VICTIMS who are the most important people in this case ! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jason also finished with a declaration of his love for Josh. I wonder are they concerned he is a suicide risk?

Reactions: 4
There is no way josh will survive prison 😳 prisoners don’t like pedos and I’m sure in a red neck prison it wont go down well

Reactions: 9
There is no way josh will survive prison 😳 prisoners don’t like pedos and I’m sure in a red neck prison it wont go down well
the prison they are pushing to send him to is full of sex offenders just like him from what i gather from the prisons wikipedia site and prisoner list .

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't think loving Josh is an issue. He's their brother so of course they'll love him Feelings will be complicated due to the cult they're raised in.

Jason basically denounced Josh as a Christian.

At least Anna will have a break from child bearing whilst Josh is in prison !!
I think out of everything that might break her. She has basically been a vessel for procreation all of these years. She isn't going to have a function now. If anything wakes Anna up it will be her lack of producing, and as a result finding herself. However as she's under JBs control we all know that isn't going to happen 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At least Anna will have a break from child bearing whilst Josh is in prison !!
I remember watching something where she said she was told of what Josh had done before they got married. Don't think they told her everything or just the minimized version of it.

She will only leave when she's ready too and can finally see enough is enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember watching something where she said she was told of what Josh had done before they got married. Don't think they told her everything or just the minimized version of it.

She will only leave when he's ready too,
Allegedly her Father knew about Josh abusing his sisters before and still let her marry him.

• Sick
  • Angry
The whole thing is disgusting and needs proper intervention. It’s fascinating, really fascinating. And then you realize that this is actually real life. These people are trapped. Brainwashed. They need help

Reactions: 9
Not up to date if he's already married but I think he will change his tune when he has a child of his own.

It's okay not to love unconditionally.

Allegedly her Father knew about Josh abusing his sisters before and still let her marry him.
What normal father would ever think that was okay?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Not up to date if he's already married but I think he will change his tune when he has a child of his own.

It's okay not to love unconditionally.

What normal father would ever think that was okay?
I don't think you can say these fundies are normal as most of us would use the word. MA and Pa Kellar don't seem the full shilling and I can imagine it was a fundie wet dream to marry into the Duggar family back in those days. I'm sure JB really sold them Josh's repentance alongside Jesus' redemption and the Kellar's were overjoyed to hand their daughter over to the headship of a self proclaimed sinner.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Jill is probably relieved and glad it’s over. She’s pregnant and it wouldn’t be good for her to carry such stress.
I think the way the duggars have treated Jill is despicable.
A molester son is being supported more than a daughter who has a nose ring. That cult is evil.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Now that he’s been properly sentenced and will be moving to his final prison, does anyone know (or assume) whether he’ll be on a general wing or still kept in solitary confinement? He definitely shouldn’t be afforded that safety 😡 he should be thrown in with all the other men and left defenceless 👊🏻
Agree, @loubylou50. I've never been a proponent of protective custody. ☹

My friend was brought up in a cult. Totally brainwashed. She married someone in the cult who abused little boys & the cult covered it up & never told her.

She had 2 sons to him. When the youngest was born she found out her husband was a child abuser of little boys. So far, so Anna, right?

Wrong. She phoned her parents, she packed her & the kids’s belongings, her father, mother & brothers came to her with a truck & SHE GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE! And you know why? Her moral conscience told her what her husband did was evil, wrong & dangerous. And she loved her babies more than life itself, more than any man & more than any god & wanted to protect them. That was 22 years ago & her husband has never seen those boys since. It wasn’t easy for her. She had no money, no home, no job & she was shunned by the church. But she did it. Because she LOVED her kids. She would’ve died for them.

Anna loves her scumbag husband more than she loves her kids. More than she loves her “god”. Every fibre in her natural maternal instincts should be propelling her into divorcing that turd.

Anna DOES have a choice. Her choice is Josh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its disgusting but Im sure life wont be too hard for Joshua after awhile . He is going to a prison that specializes and has programs specifically for sex offenders so those with these offences are more than likely to go to that prison . Its low security . He ll be in a room with another prisoner. Google it. You can see what it looks like . Its no Shawshank.
Fortunately in USA conjugal visits don't exist for the most part for prisoners. Visitors are permitted for immediate family and spouses.

Sadly Anna will just stay at the inlaws for the duration of his sentence because god forbid anyone influence her to want anything more for herself or her children.