The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Anna isn’t going to stand by him for 12 years? He won’t be allowed to be around his younger children when he is released thank God!
Anna seems the type that would stand by him and would put him above her own children unfortunately. I’d love in reality if she divorced him and met someone else but I won’t hold my breath,.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If Anna IS pregnant she should be thrown into prison too! How can she even look at that scum never mind copulate with him! She’s his enabler & should be locked up! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely Anna isn’t going to stand by him for 12 years? He won’t be allowed to be around his younger children when he is released thank God!
I don’t think she’ll get much choice sadly 😢 she’s now under JB’s control at their family compound and I’m sure there’s no way out for her. She’s kind of like a prisoner in full view, brainwashed into full submission of the IBLP cult, I bet her mobile phone is monitored too - if she even has one.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You would hope this would shake the family up and the siblings would wake up to the bullshit Jim knob tell them, but I very much doubt it. How can anyone justify someone as disgusting and evil as josh. How could you accept that and willingly allow him near young children. Apart from Jill and Jinger, the rest don’t care about his victims at all.

• Angry
You would hope this would shake the family up and the siblings would wake up to the bullshit Jim knob tell them, but I very much doubt it. How can anyone justify someone as disgusting and evil as josh. How could you accept that and willingly allow him near young children. Apart from Jill and Jinger, the rest don’t care about his victims at all.
There's a special place in hell for creatures like Josh. Wonder how much of the family money was spent on this trial? Jim knob has such a dark energy. Knew families like these growing up.

Sadly Anna is too far under the control of JB to put her children first and divorce Josh.
While I think it’s reprehensible that she defends her husband, I feel sad that this woman has been controlled by men her entire life. Her father then Josh and JB. She has never been allowed to think for herself or have her opinion count. So the chances of her suddenly developing the strength to stand up to anyone and leave is very low.
12 years is longer than I expected but less than I hoped like many people I think.
Federal prison is safer than a State facility but I hope he doesn’t get any easy time.
He is scum to the general population in a prison ( I’ve worked in a prison) so I expect he will be in a wing with other sex offenders at least to begin with. He wouldn’t last 5 mins if in with the masses!
He is beyond evil and I truly think he thought he’d get a slap on the wrist, minimal jail time and be out in a few weeks to get his wife pregnant again.
His probation rules are such that I think he’ll breach and be back in jail. At least I hope so.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she’s struggled to lose the baby weight and it was speculated from months before she would have been pregnant with the youngest that she looked pregnant. I just think her tummy is that shape now.

Reactions: 5
Bl@@dy used to love the Duggar programs. Watched repeats, watched Counting on…. and all this time just vile vile vile. I hope bad things happen to him in jail. Sick.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if JB starts sleeping with Anna.. they would brain wash her into thinking it's normal because josh is away

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if JB starts sleeping with Anna.. they would brain wash her into thinking it's normal because josh is away
As much as the idea absolutely repulses me to the upmost degree, I sadly think it could happen. That family is so fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't want to be him in any prison. People who commit such heinous crimes are not well liked and will almost certainly get his ass kicked more than once. Any other crime he would have been ok in there but they do not take to people like him at all. Do i agree that he deserves everything thats coming to him, yes 100% but i really really hope they dont try getting rid of him as thats just no justice. X

Reactions: 5
Jill and derick have posted a statement about josh's sentencing on their website.

Reactions: 2
Jill and derick have posted a statement about josh's sentencing on their website.
interesting as it’s not a harsh response and they’ve been quite harsh up until today

Reactions: 6
Surprised at the last sentence

Reactions: 6