The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those about queer kids in IBLP. I can only talk about my experience but first and formost my parents were told to beat it out of me. Then they were to keep me so busy I wouldn't have time to think about being queer. They would make me read scripture about how I was evil and deserved to die. They had me go to weekly therapy with the leaders wife and keep me away from spending one on one alone time with girls outside of my family.
There were places (in the US) I could of been sent to but I convinced myself I was straight and became a raging homophobe to cover it up. Some of the things I said I am so ashamed of to this day.

Being Queer is the best though. Being straight was so boring 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why are people suprised? Its not like cause she wears trousers and dyes her hair shes not brainwashed too. Itll be something like she left the kids in the car to shop or took pain and drove.

They think they are above it all.

Reactions: 5
Why are people suprised? Its not like cause she wears trousers and dyes her hair shes not brainwashed too. Itll be something like she left the kids in the car to shop or took pain and drove.

They think they are above it all.
Maybe this charge is the real reason Stephen Wissmann stepped back. Just because she was charged in September doesn't mean it didn't happen months before...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it even real about Jana?
Withoutacrystalball isn't known for been very reliable!

Reactions: 6
I read that she was looking after minors and fell asleep, the child/children were found wandering at the edge of the road
omg. There is so much pressure put on her it's no wonder she is exhausted. She is parenting her siblings and probably Josh's kids too

I am shocked of this from Jana tbh and really hope no children got hurt as a result

I do wonder though whether if it goes to court and she is guilty it will allow the children who are at home to be spoken to by the CPS a bit easier.

where did you find this Lexi?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I read that she was looking after minors and fell asleep, the child/children were found wandering at the edge of the road
Why was she the only responsable adult in charge. Just goes to show about white privileges in AK. Had she been black, her ass would be in Jail.

Reactions: 5
omg. There is so much pressure put on her it's no wonder she is exhausted. She is parenting her siblings and probably Josh's kids too

I am shocked of this from Jana tbh and really hope no children got hurt as a result

I do wonder though whether if it goes to court and she is guilty it will allow the children who are at home to be spoken to by the CPS a bit easier.

where did you find this Lexi?
yes I agree, I got it from reddit, can't be sure it's true of course but they get a lot right on there.

Reactions: 3
Jim Bob is so stupid he probably thinks throwing one of his other daughters under the bus will deflect from what an utter pig Josh is and that story. I expect this has been "leaked" today for good reason. Daughters are expendable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Christ! Who’s next for the chopping block? It’s all falling in on them isn’t it? I hope they get something on JB. He is a proper slime ball 🤢

Reactions: 10