The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better than I expected but not long enough 😢. Feel very sad for all the victims of CSAM, they are in my thoughts.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was hoping for more than 10 so I am satisfied. Someone on Reddit is saying that his crime against minors doesn't qualify him for early release for good behaviour, so 12 years 7 months fully served hopefully. Anna will be 46

Reactions: 10
Anyone from the States here? Do we know anything about the 2 prisons that were recommended? A quick google search says both are low secure.

Reactions: 3
Now that he’s been properly sentenced and will be moving to his final prison, does anyone know (or assume) whether he’ll be on a general wing or still kept in solitary confinement? He definitely shouldn’t be afforded that safety 😡 he should be thrown in with all the other men and left defenceless 👊🏻

Reactions: 8
Now that he’s been properly sentenced and will be moving to his final prison, does anyone know (or assume) whether he’ll be on a general wing or still kept in solitary confinement? He definitely shouldn’t be afforded that safety 😡 he should be thrown in with all the other men and left defenceless 👊🏻
My understanding is that he will be with prisoners of the same ilk. After a quick google of the 2 prisons quoted it seems they have shared rooms.

Reactions: 4
According to the sun he has been given fines totalling $50,100. This includes $10,000 fine, $100 for one special assessment, $5,000 for another, and finally, $35,000 for another special assessment. He's got a until a month before his release to pay it.

Reactions: 7
Why does Anna look pregnant here?! How old is her youngest?
His kids ages and DOBs are below, three will be under 18 in 12.5 years, two of which are girls. It would honestly not surprise me if Josh and Anna have been trying for another one but she has had 7 kids and one recently so you can't tell from how she looks.

1 - F - 08/10/2009 (12)
2 - M - 15/06/2011 (10)
3 - M - 02/06/2012 (9)
4 - F - 16/07/2015 (6)
5 - M - 12/09/2017 (4)
6 - F - 27/11/2019 (2)
7 - F- 23/10/2021 (7 months)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I assume in the states he’ll be on a sex offenders register and will not be allowed contact with under 18 year olds when he is out in 12 years

Reactions: 5
I assume in the states he’ll be on a sex offenders register and will not be allowed contact with under 18 year olds when he is out in 12 years
Screenshot 2022-05-25 21.38.58.png

This seems reasonable to me. Will be interesting to see if he messes up.

Reactions: 10
Does this include his own kids, or just unrelated minors? I can quite imagine that JB will buy him a smartphone and laptop as ‘welcome home’ gifts too 🙄 since apparently no rules apply to them!
Not sure but was just listening to a lady who said that part of Josh's probation includes submitting to polygraphs if his probation officer feels he is violating his terms, so he really can't f*ck up for 20 years or he's back in jail.

Just seen a reporter who was there saying his post release conditions '...are a lot'. I think he's going to be back in jail when he's released, anyone who saw him on 19 Kids and Counting knows how smug and superior he is, and he still won't admit to what he has done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think once the appeal fails, here’s hoping it does, he might top himself.

Surely Anna isn’t going to stand by him for 12 years? He won’t be allowed to be around his younger children when he is released thank God!

Reactions: 3
Joshua is looking rough.
1653514918834.png

oh my days...

Yes this is normal to prevent double jeopardy. In order to possess he has to receive and vice versa. One is the lesser charge of the other so is automatically dropped at sentencing. He can be recharged with it at a later date if needs be.

Reactions: 5
Why does Anna look pregnant here?! How old is her youngest?
I think she looks pregnant too and when they were going into court, the other women was walking in front of her to shield her stomach from view when you rewatch its looking that way. i think Jim Bob left first so that the media would follow him and hope that they would miss Anna coming out but she left it too long after Jim Bob left the court to leave.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8