Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I read elsewhere about the (thankfully vague) details of what went into that Daisy destruction video. Ended up reading more on wiki when reading about the disgusting man who made it and that Daisy was found. I don’t think anyome would suggest knowing what some of the videos are is anything like getting pleasure from details. I’m sure any normal person would like to hit the delete button in their brain. It’s fantastic you work in the field, I can’t begin to imagine the level of ptsd among people working in that field.
What torments me about this case is I'm aware that in the circles within which films & images this extreme are passed around, people need to buy their way in. Not just with money but with contributions to the pool of materials. The media are making it seem like anyone can install Linux, download a Tor browser and voila suddenly you're surfing the dark web, surrounded by child abuse films. It's not true. You need to know people who can direct you to the right sources and to be directed by them, they need to trust that you're not a Fed. He may have spent weeks, months or even years cultivating these contacts on other sites. Exchanging images, sharing sick fantasies. Forging the networks required to wade this deeply into the cesspool. These monsters will often use their own children as currency to achieve that level of trust, to make those necessary connections.

I recall shuddering when I heard Anna Duggar say when their first child was an infant that Josh was a wonderful father because "He insists on doing diaper duty." Knowing what he had admitted doing to his own young sisters and suspecting that he had done far more than he would ever confess, I immediately feared the worst.

I will never forgive her for having exposed her precious children to that level of risk.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Anna Duggar left her 7 children including a newborn baby with Jana so that Anna could go over and service her pervert husband's sick sexual needs is what happened. I know who ought to be in court facing child neglect accusations.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For those about queer kids in IBLP. I can only talk about my experience but first and formost my parents were told to beat it out of me. Then they were to keep me so busy I wouldn't have time to think about being queer. They would make me read scripture about how I was evil and deserved to die. They had me go to weekly therapy with the leaders wife and keep me away from spending one on one alone time with girls outside of my family.
There were places (in the US) I could of been sent to but I convinced myself I was straight and became a raging homophobe to cover it up. Some of the things I said I am so ashamed of to this day.

Being Queer is the best though. Being straight was so boring 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Seems it's all kicking off between the family, Ben posted sticking up for JB with a clear dig at Derrick, Derricks mum posted in support of her son and what a great supportive husband he is and Ben deleted his post, new drama every day!!!
Ben's a parasitical little worm with a hot compliant wife, a father-in-law who pays his way and the IQ of a stuffed olive. Do you know that WOCAB called him "an academic" the other day? Because he's playing pastor once a week at some fundie church these days as opposed to getting on the shovels and pick axes like the other lads in the family to earn his way.

Academic my arse! I don't think the monosyllabic twat's ever read a book that didn't come complete with a set of crayons and a special little cloth to wipe the bugger clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't know if this is a silly question but does that mean whoevers child it was, has pressed chargres? 🤔
Nah, something like, someone called the police cause they saw kids wandering in the street. Police charged her as the only responsible adult in the house. Anna was probably too busy being cheerfully available to her nonce husband to look after her own kids

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm glad you found happiness but curious as to how you escaped? Was there a tipping point?
I posted in thread one about it. Simplest version is, I walked out the door while everyone was asleep.

But they are still promoting their religion as their main goal and whitewashing what Joshua was involved in. Yes, they used the word "evil" and fearing for his soul. But......

1. "We are saddened for the victims of horrific child abuse." Saddened? That's a word used when describing the feelings when your pet dies. How about: We are disgusted, outraged and in unbearable pain thinking of the torture of all those children in those tapes; two of whom who DIED during evil acts that Joshua derived pleasure from watching. "We are also saddened for Josh's family, etc etc." Using the same word - saddened. And again, with the almost legal mumbo-jumbo of being saddened for "Josh's family." Wtf - these are Jinger's brothers and sisters, Jeremy is their brother-in-law and uncle to Anna's children. Sounds like a form letter generated by a PR agent.
2. Second paragraph another plug for their religion.
3. Third paragraph: "Yet, amidst our sadness, there is gratitude. We are grateful that God cares for the innocent and the helpless." Yup, gotta keep sweet and never express anything but happy, happy, happy toward a God THAT ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN TO THESE CHILDREN IN THE FIRST PLACE. Gaslighting at its best and typical cult behavior. No room for being angry at God - which is OK to feel, people. But not in their world.
4.Fourth and fifth paragraphs being preached at again about the definition of Christianity.
5. Sixth paragraph: "We are thankful to God for exposing Josh's action." Ummmm. No. The FBI, police detectives, and the hardworking undercover agents exposed Josh's action. And "We are praying for those who have been wronged." Wronged? Are you kidding me? The children who survived this have been permanently damaged in their bodies and in their souls. Make no mistake about it: The ones who survived were spiritually murdered. They will never be normal and the families of these abducted children will NEVER heal from this.

The title of one of the films was: "The Destruction of Daisy: Watch How Daisy loses all Self Control and is Humiliated and Degraded." As she was raped, tortured, hung upside down, etc. Daisy was 3 years old. 😭 60 Minutes Australia did a documentary about Peter Skully, who made these films that Joshua downloaded on his computer. Go watch it. Then talk about prayer, gratitude and, oh, be sure to quote scripture from the New Testament to show off how "spiritual" you are. Cuz then your job is done.

I hope Anna's children are taken away from her and that the remaining minors in the Duggar house are removed as well. Remember when Jim Bob and Michelle did an arranged marriage between someone living in their home and a man who they knew was a convicted rapist and had served prison time for it? Funny how after they were married off they never again appeared on the show. Wonder how well that worked out.

Maybe we can all collectively agree to hide some bits behind spoiler tags or add trigger warnings? Theres a fair few members who have had to suffer this stuff and a couple of us who have lived through this cult.

I for one did not need to read that detail?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

emawee_s

How Anna can stand by him and support him through this is beyond me?? Their kids need taking off them asap!

MyRightTit

VIP Member
My friend was brought up in a cult. Totally brainwashed. She married someone in the cult who abused little boys & the cult covered it up & never told her.

She had 2 sons to him. When the youngest was born she found out her husband was a child abuser of little boys. So far, so Anna, right?

Wrong. She phoned her parents, she packed her & the kids’s belongings, her father, mother & brothers came to her with a truck & SHE GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE! And you know why? Her moral conscience told her what her husband did was evil, wrong & dangerous. And she loved her babies more than life itself, more than any man & more than any god & wanted to protect them. That was 22 years ago & her husband has never seen those boys since. It wasn’t easy for her. She had no money, no home, no job & she was shunned by the church. But she did it. Because she LOVED her kids. She would’ve died for them.

Anna loves her scumbag husband more than she loves her kids. More than she loves her “god”. Every fibre in her natural maternal instincts should be propelling her into divorcing that turd.

Anna DOES have a choice. Her choice is Josh.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lola UK

VIP Member
Where is Michelle in all of this?! Jana has been raising kids that aren’t hers since she was about 10. If I was her, I’d marry anyone just to get out of that house!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Jim Bob is so stupid he probably thinks throwing one of his other daughters under the bus will deflect from what an utter pig Josh is and that story. I expect this has been "leaked" today for good reason. Daughters are expendable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Another duggar boy has proposed. Jerermiah duggar has proposed to hannah wissmann.
What fake arse photo. Oh my goodness she is soooo shocked because a professional photographer recording their meeting as she stood on strewn rose petals in an elegant floor length gown was in no way a clue that he planned to propose, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

thegreencow

VIP Member
Frederick Michael Dillard was born on 7th July, a little earlier than planned (due date was 23rd July), and he shares his birthday with Uncle James. James, 21, was in Jill's buddy group and they seem to still be close. Oh and Jill went for a planned c section so well done to her; no 70 hour labour this time.

He is ok, it sounds like he had to stay in due to being a little premature.
https://www.dillardfamily.com/2022/07/the-newest-member-of-our-family-has-just-arrived/
1657633597369.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19

MyRightTit

VIP Member
What about the VICTIMS?!?! It’s all about Josh, Anna & their kids! It’s the VICTIMS who are the most important people in this case ! 😡

• Heart

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
Actually, one of the first things that impressed me about Jeremy was how he enforced a 'six month no-contact with JB and Michelle' rule right after he and Jinger got married. He wanted time to establish their marriage privately. Good on him! He also showed he wasn't afraid of JB.

The thing is......Jinger is certainly in a better place than she was growing up in the BG cult but I think she is still in a highly controlled patriarchy and is expected to be the "perfect" minister's wife. I guess it's all relative.
I don't believe he did this to establish privacy, I think he wanted to isolate her away from them and indoctrinate her with his ways. I don't believe that the early pictures of Jinger in yoga pants and other NIKE outfits were from her heart - it was his way of giving JB the middle finger. Jeremy was/is JBs greatest nemesis, more so than Derrick. Derrick has Jill's best interest at heart, but I reckon Jeremy is even more power hungry than JB. Although she's in different clothes and leading a better lifestyle, I don't think she's any less controlled. She's making the $$$, not him. I fully believe he's behind her egging her on, under the guise of wanting to empower her and allowing her autonomy, but in reality he needs the lifestyle that a pretty, aesthetically pleasing Duggar girl can provide. There's no way he's going to be buying used and saving the difference, he's far too vain for that.

• Heart
So by your logic, everyone here derserves to stumble on graphic details of Child sexual assult videos because they have to know exactly how bad he is and exactly how bad those children suffered? Is it not enough that we can all just know that Child sexual assult is bad? No matter how intense it was.

Also by your logic we should all forgo this thread, any thread, hell even the whole internet cause you dont see the need for any kind of warning about if a post contains details if child sexual images. If id of known this post has that information in, i would of skipped it like a grown adult. You want us denyed that opportunity?

I also find it really grim that you want to know in detail what happened to these kids. Thats...odd.

• Angry
  • Heart