The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KJ reporting a photo of Anna in pants
Not going to lie that is huge for her.

Wonder what the new code word would be instead of “nike” to tell the boys and men in the family to avoid looking at a women who might tempt them and lead to impure thoughts.

Quote from Mama Duggar:
By keeping those private areas covered, there's not any "defrauding" going on. My kids are taught the definition of defrauding as stirring up desires that cannot be righteously fulfilled. We don't believe in defrauding others by the way we dress. And different people may be defrauded by different things. We can't control their thoughts, but we're responsible before God for our part. And so years ago, I just felt between me and my Lord that I really needed to dress modestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'd completely forgotten about the defrauding. Anna in trousers is massive, I must say I'm shocked.

I can totally see JB monitoring Anna's phone. In the book they wrote I remember the girls' phones were set so that all messages went to JBs phone, even when they were courting. They literally didn't have a private conversation until they got married.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'd completely forgotten about the defrauding. Anna in trousers is massive, I must say I'm shocked.

I can totally see JB monitoring Anna's phone. In the book they wrote I remember the girls' phones were set so that all messages went to JBs phone, even when they were courting. They literally didn't have a private conversation until they got married.
thats horrific

• Angry
Reactions: 6

On the skype phone calls between Jill and Derek, JB also sat in the corner. Also remember a younger sibling going along on their dates which also looked awkward. You either trust your daughter or you don’t. Does stop a man taking advantage of her obviously.

If they had just normalized sexual thoughts there wouldn’t be all the associated shame that comes along with not keeping your thoughts pure and wholesome.

Is she pregnant again?
Not sure but her last child is under 2 i think so might just be pregnancy weight.

It’s rather sad how everything ended up.

1654499774824.jpeg

I really did used to like them, before i realized emotionally you could never be there for all of your children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the skype phone calls between Jill and Derek, JB also sat in the corner. Also remember a younger sibling going along on their dates which also looked awkward. You either trust your daughter or you don’t. Does stop a man taking advantage of her obviously.

If they had just normalized sexual thoughts there wouldn’t be all the associated shame that comes along with not keeping your thoughts pure and wholesome.

Not sure but her last child is under 2 i think so might just be pregnancy weight.

It’s rather sad how everything ended up.

View attachment 1321748

I really did used to like them, before i realized emotionally you could never be there for all of your children.
Her youngest isn't even 1 yet is she?

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt Anna is pregnant, she has more than two years between each child, that seems to be her natural spacing.

Reactions: 1

Imagine never having any sort of …. conversation with your intended till you were alone and married. Its like im sure i saw one episode (actually might have been before j0sh married and he was given a book 🥺 ) How did they ever know what to do on their wedding night.

Reactions: 3
Imagine never having any sort of …. conversation with your intended till you were alone and married. Its like im sure i saw one episode (actually might have been before j0sh married and he was given a book 🥺 ) How did they ever know what to do on their wedding night.
I’d say sex is purely functional in those relationships. The men probably have zero idea into how a woman’s body works or how to give her pleasure. Little to no foreplay, no oral sex or stimulation . It must be a challenge to enjoy sex when you’ve grown up hearing how it’s dirty to have erotic thoughts and how it’s just about procreation.

• Sad
I’d say sex is purely functional in those relationships. The men probably have zero idea into how a woman’s body works or how to give her pleasure. Little to no foreplay, no oral sex or stimulation . It must be a challenge to enjoy sex when you’ve grown up hearing how it’s dirty to have erotic thoughts and how it’s just about procreation.
Yea true. Absolutely must be like that. So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 2
To be fair to them any sex that is "righteously fulfilled" (ie between a married couple) is supposed to be loving and both parties satisfied. They use a Christian sex manual, the name escapes me now but there was a lot of emphasis on foreplay. Of course the woman must be "joyfully available" at all times 🙄 I'm sure they blamed Anna for Josh's sins, they would have the mentality that if the woman was joyfully available at all times then the man wouldn't have to look elsewhere.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
I watched a documentary about a group of Ultra Orthodox families- their upbringing was similar. One of the newly married women had to go to A&E in pain because they didn’t know the difference and tried anal sex
for the first time.

Not talking about sex does not do anyone any favours.

Surprised to she she has given advice before:

• Wow
  • Sick
I watched a documentary about a group of Ultra Orthodox families- their upbringing was similar. One of the newly married women had to go to A&E in pain because they didn’t know the difference and tried anal sex
for the first time.

Thats hideous. I have heard/read that before from Michelle and it makes me 🤮

Thats hideous. I have heard/read that before from Michelle and it makes me 🤮
The parents had such an odd, oversharing sexual relationship with their children. Jessa used to be responsible for tracking Michelle's ovulation and the youngest baby would often be given to the girls so the parents could have "mommy and daddy time" 😷. Oh yes, and the episode where Jessa and Ben were double dating with Michelle and JB (?!) and they started taunting them for not being able to kiss and JB started dry humping Michelle. This was in a public place too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Can you hell me what the name of the documentary is please , if you remember ? Thanks 😊

for the first time.

Reactions: 3