The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its disgusting but Im sure life wont be too hard for Joshua after awhile . He is going to a prison that specializes and has programs specifically for sex offenders so those with these offences are more than likely to go to that prison . Its low security . He ll be in a room with another prisoner. Google it. You can see what it looks like . Its no Shawshank.
Fortunately in USA conjugal visits don't exist for the most part for prisoners. Visitors are permitted for immediate family and spouses.

Sadly Anna will just stay at the inlaws for the duration of his sentence because god forbid anyone influence her to want anything more for herself or her children.
The thing is though he is going to a special prison where they have courses and treatment etc and apparently the treatment is not compulsory for him.

So as he denies any guilt is unlikely participate in treatment, which I don't think the prison staff and probation will look favourably on at all because he has the opportunity to get treatment and if he refuses it then it will assist the probation officer to determine whether he is safer around children when he comes out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can totally see Josh becoming some sort of minister in prison, preaching about Christian persecution and how he was wrongly imprisoned. When he comes out he and Anna will do a circuit around the kool aid churches, giving their testimony about his time in prison and the wonderful lessons that God taught them through it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I can totally see Josh becoming some sort of minister in prison, preaching about Christian persecution and how he was wrongly imprisoned. When he comes out he and Anna will do a circuit around the kool aid churches, giving their testimony about his time in prison and the wonderful lessons that God taught them through it.
He won't be allowed to go to any churches where children will be present without permission. If he can't go to family parties where they will be present the. Church will be the same

Reactions: 7
He won't be allowed to go to any churches where children will be present without permission. If he can't go to family parties where they will be present the. Church will be the same
It will be an adult only conference, except the likes of Jill Rodriguez and Hilary Spivey will insist on bringing their children to prove that they believe that Josh is innocent. It was all a conspiracy against Christians.

• Angry
  • Sick
I’m really clutching at straws but I hope she has some kind of wake up call whilst he’s away.

It will be an adult only conference, except the likes of Jill Rodriguez and Hilary Spivey will insist on bringing their children to prove that they believe that Josh is innocent. It was all a conspiracy against Christians.
Jills children always look so miserable and malnourished looking :cry: and they all talk like they are brainwashed, poor kids.

• Sad
Some of the older content.

It's just like an episode of the Radfords, all staged for the camera. It's quite hilarious that they gave the impression that they built the house themselves, with even the young children contributing 🤔 IIRC they had a big fallout with someone who did a lot of the building work, and they spoke out about it.

Reactions: 4
I remember Derek filmed Michelle telling Jennifer off. As soon as Michelle saw the camera the charm came out. Sweet little Michelle.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I very much doubt it he's always been one of the ones that I got the impression didn't have genuine belief. I suspect he might rather like having a bit of freedom from them. People are hoping that Anna might break away but I wouldn't be suprised if he is the one to break away I have always got the impression he finds having a family a burden.
The Duggars do home Church and other that the IBLP they don't really associate much with other Churches and Christians outside a very small circle of people.

I have vague memories of hearing a story a few years back about there being a bit of a schism in their small Church circle and a falling out with some other families some said it was due to one of the male elders being displeased and speaking out about Josh being around the area the creche/Sunday school area because he would be with his Children. The Duggars were furious at the idea people would view him as a predator.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I very much doubt it he's always been one of the ones that I got the impression didn't have genuine belief. I suspect he might rather like having a bit of freedom from them. People are hoping that Anna might break away but I wouldn't be suprised if he is the one to break away I have always got the impression he finds having a family a burden.
The Duggars do home Church and other that the IBLP they don't really associate much with other Churches and Christians outside a very small circle of people.

I have vague memories of hearing a story a few years back about there being a bit of a schism in their small Church circle and a falling out with some other families some said it was due to one of the male elders being displeased and speaking out about Josh being around the area the creche/Sunday school area because he would be with his Children. The Duggars were furious at the idea people would view him as a predator.
Wasn’t that the reason JB fell out with Kendra’s dad?

Reactions: 2

I read theyre convinced he’s been set up by the Democratic presidency to make Christian’s look bad.

• Haha
This is literally the sort of crap that they spout and Josh will make money from it when he's released.
The sad thing is that some will actually believe it and his version of events. I feel like they do have a Us V them mentally.

I just hope his victims are getting the support they need, but everything will be dragged up again when he’s released.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The thing is though he is going to a special prison where they have courses and treatment etc and apparently the treatment is not compulsory for him.

So as he denies any guilt is unlikely participate in treatment, which I don't think the prison staff and probation will look favourably on at all because he has the opportunity to get treatment and if he refuses it then it will assist the probation officer to determine whether he is safer around children when he comes out.
Even if he goes to treatment, classes, whatever, he will come out unchanged. He should never be around children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Found this old article. Comment by Anna:

“From a mother’s perspective, seeing how the wives honor the fathers and dads at home, because dads want to be courageous, they want to be the hero,” she said, with Josh’s arm around her. “But they need the support of a loving wife saying you are courageous, you are the man of the house.”

• Sick
  • Angry
Found this old article. Comment by Anna:

“From a mother’s perspective, seeing how the wives honor the fathers and dads at home, because dads want to be courageous, they want to be the hero,” she said, with Josh’s arm around her. “But they need the support of a loving wife saying you are courageous, you are the man of the house.”

Just sound like very insecure men to me if they need their wife to parrot that nonsense 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart