The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my view - I’ve just never met someone who cares less about their clients. I really care about my buyers/sellers and I’ve often given up a lot of my own commission to make sure people have good experiences. This is the only way I know how to operate because someone is trusting 6/7/8 figures of money to me to help them invest and I take it very seriously. I have a lot of certifications, I am a realtor, I am a loan originator (only to know the programs that exist) and I’m in school to be an inspector (just to know more about houses) and I fully expect others to want to know these things.

Drake is just the opposite for me. Danielle and Ruben were Personal friends of mine before I even met Pete and I gave them jobs because I really needed agents and I also thought it was a good shot at a new career for them both. Pete didn’t like that I had too many of ‘my people’ and wanted Drake as an agent. Drake came in wanting to not have to train because he ‘likes to learn from his own mistakes’ and when I said no to this, Pete stepped in and said I was ‘creating a hostile work environment.’ In my view, this let Drake have a green light to do anything he wanted. Multiple clients got in a mess and we paid 15+ thousand dollars out of pocket to correct his mistakes. Mistakes that he was unapologetic for and beyond that, in my opinion, actively knew that people would fail and Pete chose to not act because he wanted more soldiers for his ‘side,’ despite knowing the danger it posed to clients.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In my view - I’ve just never met someone who cares less about their clients. I really care about my buyers/sellers and I’ve often given up a lot of my own commission to make sure people have good experiences. This is the only way I know how to operate because someone is trusting 6/7/8 figures of money to me to help them invest and I take it very seriously. I have a lot of certifications, I am a realtor, I am a loan originator (only to know the programs that exist) and I’m in school to be an inspector (just to know more about houses) and I fully expect others to want to know these things.

Drake is just the opposite for me. Danielle and Ruben were Personal friends of mine before I even met Pete and I gave them jobs because I really needed agents and I also thought it was a good shot at a new career for them both. Pete didn’t like that I had too many of ‘my people’ and wanted Drake as an agent. Drake came in wanting to not have to train because he ‘likes to learn from his own mistakes’ and when I said no to this, Pete stepped in and said I was ‘creating a hostile work environment.’ In my view, this let Drake have a green light to do anything he wanted. Multiple clients got in a mess and we paid 15+ thousand dollars out of pocket to correct his mistakes. Mistakes that he was unapologetic for and beyond that, in my opinion, actively knew that people would fail and Pete chose to not act because he wanted more soldiers for his ‘side,’ despite knowing the danger it posed to clients.
Thanks for that! Sounds to me like Pete wanted him there also because Pete was attracted to him. Why else take him on a Disney cruise alone? We know how Pete operates. Tries to impress twinks with his money. No offense:)

• Wow
Reactions: 5

This does not surprise me at all about Drake. That is exactly how his personality came across on screen.

Anything on Fiasco? I know he wasn't the best on air, but he seemed like a nice guy. His exit was quick and quiet. Haven't heard a peep since it happened.

Reactions: 6
This does not surprise me at all about Drake. That is exactly how his personality came across on screen.

Anything on Fiasco? I know he wasn't the best on air, but he seemed like a nice guy. His exit was quick and quiet. Haven't heard a peep since it happened.
Fiasco is a very nice person overall. Pete and I were outside Monsieur Paul one night and fiasco approached and told us about a cat he recently got that was lucky and Pete hired him over it. The audience never really took to him but I think he was well meaning and did the best with the situation he was handed.

Reactions: 9
Fiasco is a very nice person overall. Pete and I were outside Monsieur Paul one night and fiasco approached and told us about a cat he recently got that was lucky and Pete hired him over it. The audience never really took to him but I think he was well meaning and did the best with the situation he was handed.
Yet another example of Pete thinking with his small head. It’s so sad cause Pete can be so much fun and funny when he’s normal.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure you know who I am. I tried to warn you four or five years ago. But I’m glad you’re out now. i’m sorry you had to go through what you did.

Reactions: 3
Also, Erica's "diet" is the most confusing thing.

At first it seemed she was allergic to everything and was only eating vegan.

However she has recently been eating shrimp and seafood, and then she was upset because they removed the pulled pork sandwich from the T-Rex menu?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another great response I may have to start watching this sh*tshow at times for some good laughs
Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 8.51.09 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
YouTube comments finally calling this trash out.
Wow, what the duck? I am actually a longtime subscriber and viewer of their channel and continually give them the benefit of the doubt. And I have always said good things about Ryno and Craig, including on this forum.

I watched the T-Rex review and it was annoying as duck. We have eaten there before and it isn't nearly as bad as they are making it seem. We had a Landry gift card we got before our trip, and wanted to try it. They were extremely accommodating to allergies (one of the rare non-Disney places that was) as my child has several severe, legit allergies to food and can't eat any dairy. I also had good food and we even returned there the next trip because we thought it was a cool place, good servers, and decent food for a themed restaurant.

I don't understand why these dudes have to be so insufferable and cynical. Their stupid Dagwood's video also completely turned me off. Ok, they hated it, it was just exhausting listening to them about it. Maybe that is the angle they are going for now to get controversial views?

I only watch TheDis now for Craig and Ryno. I guess they don't care if they implode the channel? I keep giving them a pass but I am over it now. What the hell?

Reactions: 13

However she has recently been eating shrimp and seafood, and then she was upset because they removed the pulled pork sandwich from the T-Rex menu?
And I’m sorry but if you need a DAS pass to do your job, maybe you went into the wrong line of work

• Heart
Reactions: 4

And she just ordered chicken at Skipper's Canteen. I thought she was vegan as well, but saw the seafood and thought maybe not...
Chicken???? So confused.
---
Wow, what the duck? I am actually a longtime subscriber and viewer of their channel and continually give them the benefit of the doubt. And I have always said good things about Ryno and Craig, including on this forum.

I watched the T-Rex review and it was annoying as duck. We have eaten there before and it isn't nearly as bad as they are making it seem. We had a Landry gift card we got before our trip, and wanted to try it. They were extremely accommodating to allergies (one of the rare non-Disney places that was) as my child has several severe, legit allergies to food and can't eat any dairy. I also had good food and we even returned there the next trip because we thought it was a cool place, good servers, and decent food for a themed restaurant.

I don't understand why these dudes have to be so insufferable and cynical. Their stupid Dagwood's video also completely turned me off. Ok, they hated it, it was just exhausting listening to them about it. Maybe that is the angle they are going for now to get controversial views?

I only watch TheDis now for Craig and Ryno. I guess they don't care if they implode the channel? I keep giving them a pass but I am over it now. What the hell?
I feel the same way. I went to read the comments because The Dis responses were so petty and obnoxious. They did end up apologizing and agreed that they should order at least an entree and dessert if doing a review. It was all the way at the bottom.

I don't know who responded (Craig, Ryno, or a combo), but they obviously got their asses handed to them by Pete, John, or both. The apology was part eating crow, part "I'm sorry if you took it that way."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I like how that person used my lines you eat theme park food for a living have some humility with your audience.

Reactions: 2
Can you please give us a list of jobs people with disabilities are allowed to do?
I'm sorry but she needs a DAS Pass for rides, but has no issue waiting in long queues for character meet and greets or long lines for limited merchandise drops. It doesn't add up.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.