The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you please give us a list of jobs people with disabilities are allowed to do?
Erica having/needing a DAS pass is bullshit. Anyone with an IQ above 2 knows this. It is an absolute abuse of the whole DAS pass system that I'm sure so many people take advantage of.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She can go to Taylor Swift concerts eat in confined spaces and be in merchandise lines but god forbid stand on lines

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why was she hired to review restaurants? I assume that she’s related to Pete or has some other connection since she is not well spoken, knows nothing about food, has a limited diet, and seems incredibly bored and annoyed by the whole activity. Leave her home.

Reactions: 8
Erica having/needing a DAS pass is bullshit. Anyone with an IQ above 2 knows this. It is an absolute abuse of the whole DAS pass system that I'm sure so many people take advantage of.
A-muther-fukin-men. A perfect example of the Ryno (his name is RYAN!) mentality that “I’m special. I’m a victim”. F off and grow a set!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I found it in hilarious in their comment that previously frozen stuff or chain restaurant equate crap.

I love my Costco frozen treats and snacks and many chain restaurants are fun, nostalgic and have tasty food.

Sure a nicer place is fun once in awhile but my god you don’t need to farm your vegetables and have specially prepared 5 star meals all the time.

Reactions: 2
Craig loses all credibility when he claims to be a BBQ connoisseur and expert when he hails from the BBQ Mecca of Latrobe Pennsylvania.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell did they even go to T-Rex? I've only ever been in the store part of that restaurant and I could tell you that they would all hate it. It is for kids, not food critics in their 30s.

Reactions: 5
His tight shirts are messing up the blood flow to his brain if he’s that easily triggered.

Reactions: 3
Ryan. His name is RYAN! Is Pete is a younger Pete. He is just as narcissistic, if not more, than Pete ever has been. He NEEDS your accolades. He will never leave and it’s why he will do whatever Pete wants, including allowing Pete to dictate who he can associate with. He’s a pathetic person.

Reactions: 5
i’m sorry but erika’s greasy skrillex hair is so off-putting during their “food reviews” 🤮

• Haha
I’m not kidding I got through 10 minutes and turned it off. Craig we know you read here this is your show now fix this tit.

• Haha
WTF was Pete thinking trying to fill the void left by lovable and highly competent Deni with Erika and her whiny, insufferable voice, spoiled brat attitude, ever changing dietary restrictions which depend on her mood 🙄, and unwillingness to participate in basic job requirements like HHN...yeah she's the perfect choice to be one of the main on-camera people! 😆 All the personality and likability of a dishrag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as I support accommodating people with disabilities, I gotta agree with you on this one. I have a friend that works at Disneyland and says that people abuse the system CONSTANTLY. I understand that anxiety is a real thing, but the DAS system is designed for people with real disabilities and neurological disorders like ASD. I don't know Erika, but I don't think that she needs to skip to the front of the line as much as she thinks she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The DIS needs to up their game and step one is to fire smug mealy mouthed bored Erica. If she’s someone’s BFF cool, they can trade friendship bracelets after work but get rid of her and hire a professional ready to speak with some enthusiasm and education and with a more adventurous palate and less restrictive diet. I understand food restrictions but at this point it is ludicrous to allow the confusing food selections and reviews from Erica. The DIS needs some bolstering at this point, invest in professional on camera representation. Their channel is sinking and they don’t need another hole in the boat, they are already bailing as fast as they can. She needs to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.