The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is. Wonder how she got around her non-compete.
Is there anyway he didn't think to have her sign one since she was going to GKTW and never thought she would create a channel? I was shocked she made one.

Reactions: 7
Is there anyway he didn't think to have her sign one since she was going to GKTW and never thought she would create a channel? I was shocked she made one.
I think that Pete saw Deni going to GKTW as a boon for The Dis with how much they work together, and he would do as much as possible to keep that relationship in good standing hoping that Deni at GKTW would give Pete and the Dis unfettered access to their events.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know, the way it felt like Pete always valued and respected Deni‘s takes and insights, I don’t really believe there are hard feelings between them. And tbh with her full time job at GKTW I also don’t think she will find the time to

I don’t know, the way it felt like Pete always valued and respected Deni‘s takes and insights, I don’t really believe there are hard feelings between them. And tbh with her full time job at GKTW I also don’t think she will find the time to
…start a channel that competes with the DIS. Still looking forward to her videos though :)

I don’t know, the way it felt like Pete always valued and respected Deni‘s takes and insights, I don’t really believe there are hard feelings between them. And tbh with her full time job at GKTW I also don’t think she will find the time tostart a channel that competes with the DIS. Still looking forward to her videos though :)

Sorry for this weird post, I somehow can‘t simply edit it…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I have to be honest, if you didn't know Deni and came across that video, she comes across as kinda crazy. What about that video would make you want to watch the channel?

I don't know how upset Pete would be, I can only gather that her channel is going for a much more, Disney fulfills my life type of vibe. Much closer to the tone of what Lou Mongello does than what the Dis does (or at least did). Who knows, she may be offering life coaching weekend workshops soon.

Reactions: 7
I have to be honest, if you didn't know Deni and came across that video, she comes across as kinda crazy. What about that video would make you want to watch the channel?

I don't know how upset Pete would be, I can only gather that her channel is going for a much more, Disney fulfills my life type of vibe. Much closer to the tone of what Lou Mongello does than what the Dis does (or at least did). Who knows, she may be offering life coaching weekend workshops soon.
I agree 1000%. She seems very nice but I do t get all the love for her. She gives off a culty, crazed vibe a lot of the time. She is much better in a round table discussion IMHO. Her solo posts creep me out. Again, seems very nice but her alone is a no go for me.

Reactions: 10
Deni was in one of the cult church groups and I’m not saying that about all religions institutions but hers was one of the cultist one.

Reactions: 4
Deni was in one of the cult church groups and I’m not saying that about all religions institutions but hers was one of the cultist one.
All religions have cult qualities. Some more than others. I never cared for Deni on the shows. I didn't know her personally though.

Reactions: 4
Deni was not one of my favorites. I agree that she seems like a nice person though. Just kinda weird to me...but not as weird as her one son/daughter...

Pete does drive his own vehicles. For awhile he had both a sports car and a Lexus RX. Both cars interiors were always covered in ash. But he has someone clean his cars weekly.
I will say, hearing Pete talk about his spiritual seances and palm reading and dreams/visions is kinda crazy. He's big into that sorta stuff.

• Wow
  • Angry
We got a full view of Pete’s boyfriend during a cruise dining show today it looks like Pete didn’t spend too much for this one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We got a full view of Pete’s boyfriend during a cruise dining show today it looks like Pete didn’t spend too much for this one
Yep....saw his stomach yikes and he ain't no Givenchy dresser. Ughh Pete ranting about french onion soup...who cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Deni was not one of my favorites. I agree that she seems like a nice person though. Just kinda weird to me...but not as weird as her one son/daughter...

Pete does drive his own vehicles. For awhile he had both a sports car and a Lexus RX. Both cars interiors were always covered in ash. But he has someone clean his cars weekly.
I will say, hearing Pete talk about his spiritual seances and palm reading and dreams/visions is kinda crazy. He's big into that sorta stuff.
Last I knew, Deni was open about having a trans daughter. I’m not sure what’s weird?

I don’t know about her having her own channel. I probably won’t tune in, she’s always been professional and informative. Just don’t find her that engaging.

It doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of room in the Disney/theme park vlogger space anymore though. It’s so over saturated at this point.

Reactions: 11
Last I knew, Deni was open about having a trans daughter. I’m not sure what’s weird?

I don’t know about her having her own channel. I probably won’t tune in, she’s always been professional and informative. Just don’t find her that engaging.

It doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of room in the Disney/theme park vlogger space anymore though. It’s so over saturated at this point.
some people on this thread are bigots.

I don’t think I’ll sub although more power to her! It’ll be interesting to see what she posts in the future.

Reactions: 6
Yep....saw his stomach yikes and he ain't no Givenchy dresser. Ughh Pete ranting about french onion soup...who cares.
Amd notice the last couple of moments they are likely the last group in the dining room, all the waiters are cleaning up behind them. I would hate to be seated next to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't remember when exactly but there is a Dis Unplugged or maybe it was off the rails when Deni's son was part of the panel. He looks alot like her.

You mean her son, right? I'm not trying to make a political point or anything, I'm just confused about what its gender is.

• Sick
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re non binary. They go by They/it/ze. Their name is Andy/Andrew.

Just a general question and not trying to be judgmental but why does a single person use a plural pronoun? Just curious and trying to understand.
Also, is it me or doesn't Pete's boyfriend really look like Ryno in some of those IG pictures?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.