The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh bless Deni. She was such a breathing fresh air. I’m glad she was able to move on to something that seems to suit her a lot more. I miss her mom perspective though. It seems Julie doesn’t take the kids to the parks a lot and she has the youngest kids?

Reactions: 7
Ugh bless Deni. She was such a breathing fresh air. I’m glad she was able to move on to something that seems to suit her a lot more. I miss her mom perspective though. It seems Julie doesn’t take the kids to the parks a lot and she has the youngest kids?
I think since they have a special needs child, they have been more cautious about taking him back to the parks on a regular basis.

Also, thanks to @animalkingdumb for giving your review of the special event. Any insight on trying to make Panda and Erika a thing? The Dis has pushed hard to make this duo happen, Coffee with them at the auction, dining reviews together, on Patreon a day at Epcot, etc... I personally don't feel connected to them, like I did with Craig, Ryno, and Deni, or even Steve for that matter together.

Reactions: 5
I think since they have a special needs child, they have been more cautious about taking him back to the parks on a regular basis.
Totally understandable (we went recently and still got covid so I can't blame them at all), I just miss a parental perspective. They've lacked in that a lot over the years. Maybe we'll now get that from Craig and Kylie.

Reactions: 1
Also, thanks to @animalkingdumb for giving your review of the special event. Any insight on trying to make Panda and Erika a thing? The Dis has pushed hard to make this duo happen, Coffee with them at the auction, dining reviews together, on Patreon a day at Epcot, etc... I personally don't feel connected to them, like I did with Craig, Ryno, and Deni, or even Steve for that matter together.
I can try to get an answer. If I had to guess, they're trying to make it happen more than the Dis is. You can always find trends of who likes working with who there and the two of them probably decided to form a group together like Ryno and Craig have paired off instead of doing a solo thing or working with them.

Reactions: 2
I can try to get an answer. If I had to guess, they're trying to make it happen more than the Dis is. You can always find trends of who likes working with who there and the two of them probably decided to form a group together like Ryno and Craig have paired off instead of doing a solo thing or working with them.
I agree. Like I said above I think it's clear the others don't really like her much so she probably sees Panda does and thus the duo is formed.

Reactions: 3
I had a chance to catch up with Craig and some of the team at the Epcot party. I offered if he ever wants to pour it all out like Sean did then I would post it on his behalf. He declined but this post from you mustve made him insecure because he sent me the email asking if he was crazy for your interpretation.

I thought it was a bit of an overstep to finish it saying from one miserable duck face to another, but I guess you said that about him before so it was an attempt at being humorous but not passive agressive?

Besides that there was a part in about how you could share the whole thing if you wanted, asking you for any feedback that could help and asking you to share his email address with anyone who wanted to share their criticism helpfully. Also it doesn't take a detective to figure out your the same person when your username here is the same as your email haha.
Craig is that you? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I emailed Pete one time to tell him how horrible a show was in his absence. He forwarded it to Craig and since he reads here put it together. Creepy.
I bet you deleted that email too?

your story is not very believe. But Craig is a thin skinned pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Craig and his wife are about to have a much longed for baby. It’s highly unlikely he’ll choose this time to email a rant about his boss/job to tattle, where Pete can see it, and jeopardise his job!

Reactions: 13
I really enjoyed today's show. It was a lot more put together with good contributions. Since my first post here was criticizing the flagging quality I felt it was important to say that.

Reactions: 10
Craig and his wife are about to have a much longed for baby. It’s highly unlikely he’ll choose this time to email a rant about his boss/job to tattle, where Pete can see it, and jeopardise his job!
Thats why I would never post something like that here even though he gave me the green light to. It was personal and he reached to voice his rebuttal to me which was awkward.

I wish him nothing but happiness with his wife and the hard work he did to make a family…and to stay his miserable ass off camera.

Im catching up one todays show now and the energy feels alive today.

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched a few patreon shows and ryno and Craig seem to just ignore what she says or try to move on quickly. It’s clear they don’t like her much either.
They completely ignore everything she says. It's awkward and highly amusing. She adds nothing and they acknowledge that by giving her nothing. I am in the minority about Craig. I find his dry sense of humor, self deprecating attitude and geekiness to be interesting and though his delivery can be somewhat flat, I enjoy his on-air presence.

Reactions: 15
The way everyone just kind of talks around Erica/Erika (I’m not sure how it’s spelled) like she’s imaginary is quite something 😂

I enjoy Craig on camera, but I can understand that his personality isn’t for everyone. I find him to be intelligent and really funny! He and Ryno make a great team in videos.

I also actually laughed out loud when they were discussing car break-ins at Dockside and Panda said something to the effect of “at Universal you might get robbed; at Disney…they already robbed you!”

Pete will always project his opinion as the only one that matters. That it carries more weight and it the most important. The shows are at their best when the others speak up and confidently refute his opinions. I liked that Craig pointed out how Pete is upset that hotel rooms are being rethemed to contain more IP; but when IP was removed during updates years back it was “Disney is taking the magic away!”

Reactions: 12
I guess Erika has glommed onto Panda because Panda doesn't seem like he's going anywhere. He's firmly up Pete's ass.
Panda seems like Pete's star child right now, Sean alluded to this concept over there. It's almost like he is on call to go everywhere, on the show he talked about going with Pete recently to Sea World and he has been on all of Pete's cruises. Erika needs to be careful; she missed the Alaska cruise and she will not be attending Pete's Thanksgiving. Pete found out she will not be there on the show yesterday.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Panda seems like Pete's star child right now, Sean alluded to this concept over there. It's almost like he is on call to go everywhere, on the show he talked about going with Pete recently to Sea World and he has been on all of Pete's cruises. Erika needs to be careful; she missed the Alaska cruise and she will not be attending Pete's Thanksgiving. Pete found out she will not be there on the show yesterday.
Does Pete not drive? I’m wondering if he latched on to employees like he does because he uses them as chauffeurs or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Pete not drive? I’m wondering if he latched on to employees like he does because he uses them as chauffeurs or something.
Sean said that it is more about Pete needing to be surrounded by people at all times. Essentially he is needy and expects employees to be readily available at all times to do stuff with him. He does drive because one of the funniest things Sean described was at the end of the dining reviews, they all have to stand there and wait for Pete to get his car from Valet and then they have to walk to the other parking lot to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sean said that it is more about Pete needing to be surrounded by people at all times. Essentially he is needy and expects employees to be readily available at all times to do stuff with him. He does drive because one of the funniest things Sean described was at the end of the dining reviews, they all have to stand there and wait for Pete to get his car from Valet and then they have to walk to the other parking lot to leave.
The codependency makes sense with his addiction history. I completely forgot about the whole valet thing…or maybe purposely blocked it from memory lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@WDWUO83, he did purchase a brand new Tesla. He mentioned that a while back. Incidentally, John and Kevin purchased one too. On John’s Insta, he posted a pic during the Ian power outage of him trying to use his Keurig in his Tesla. ☕ It did not work! 😜 However, Pete and John are doing well indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.