The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete had his blouse unbuttoned seductively on yesterday's vlog showing off a lot of cleavage.

Looking past that, I did agree with many of his thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Pete not drive? I’m wondering if he latched on to employees like he does because he uses them as chauffeurs or something.
Pete drives. In fact he is usually the one chauffeuring them around to be honest. But mostly so he can leave whenever the spirit moves him and he can smoke.

Reactions: 1
Pete drives. In fact he is usually the one chauffeuring them around to be honest. But mostly so he can leave whenever the spirit moves him and he can smoke.
Now there’s an experience to put up for audition. A night riding along with Pete through Orlando…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone know Pete’s preferred cigarette? And how much does he actually smoke a day? Full packer?

Congratulations to Deni. Sounds like it’s going to be a Saturday Snacks/personal well being-kind of show.

Wow, good for her. I just subscribed.
@Cocobean9, thank you for posting the link! Thank you @Disfan92 for posting the notice! I had no idea that Deni was starting her own channel! I have immediately liked and subscribed. I truly adore Deni!😉 I do wonder how Pete will take this. But I think Ryno and Craig have their own YouTube channels, so it may not be a big deal! Or will it? Great point @Cinnamon1. 🤔

@Cocobean9, thank you for posting the link! Thank you @Disfan92 for posting the notice! I had no idea that Deni was starting her own channel! I have immediately liked and subscribed. I truly adore Deni!😉 I do wonder how Pete will take this. But I think Ryno and Craig have their own YouTube channels, so it may not be a big deal! Or will it? Great point @Cinnamon1. 🤔
I will add she shows up with her Mod profile on the Patreon show a lot besides the regular show. She seemed excited to announce dining reviews and such, I think this is where it will differ from Craig and Ryno's not very active channels. I am very happy for her and the new job, but didn't see her creating her own channel!

Reactions: 4
Pete must be that toxic that she made her own channel and does give kids the world.

Reactions: 3
He is. Wonder how she got around her non-compete.
She seems the type to hire a lawyer to go over it with a fine toothed comb and she found a loophole and/or couldn’t be enforced for whatever reason.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.