The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Losing Jackie is also another blow for the company.
They're definitely losing core members pretty quick. I wonder if it's getting easier or harder to find employees with the image state of Disney or everyone with a camera starting a channel down there.

Reactions: 1
Pete’s speech patterns have gotten SO slow in the last year or two. An episode from 2018 popped up the other day and he sounds like a different person with less extensive vocab-searching pauses

Reactions: 3
Pete always acts like he’s chocking on something or spitting up and repeats tit twice alot

Reactions: 4
Pete always acts like he’s chocking on something or spitting up and repeats tit twice alot
I’ve noticed that as well! I feel like he’s so entertained by himself that he repeats tit all the time, waiting for others should be responding/laughing/agreeing…

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that as well! I feel like he’s so entertained by himself that he repeats tit all the time, waiting for others should be responding/laughing/agreeing…
It kills me when he goes on a “rant” and others are obviously trained to shut up and give him as much time solo as he wants, and then he takes up so much time with huge gaps in phrases and repeating almost every statement.

Reactions: 9
It kills me when he goes on a “rant” and others are obviously trained to shut up and give him as much time solo as he wants, and then he takes up so much time with huge gaps in phrases and repeating almost every statement.
Yes!!! I used to really enjoy his rants. Until he became aware they were a “thing” and started purposely manufacturing them. It reminds me of the Jersey Shore cast nonstop regurgitating their catch phrases on the current iteration of the show.

Someone get Pete a bedazzled Shore Store shirt.

Show was horrible bunch of annoying kids making noises . Im never watching again if Pete’s not there . And Erica looked like Raphael from tmnt

• Haha
Show was horrible bunch of annoying kids making noises . Im never watching again if Pete’s not there . And Erica looked like Raphael from tmnt
I'm also not watching if Pete is there. He also makes the show terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this new Palo lunch review from their cruise to Alaska...that was in August??? If so they are worse than the Slackers for getting videos out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this new Palo lunch review from their cruise to Alaska...that was in August??? If so they are worse than the Slackers for getting videos out.
They never should've split their YouTube channel. Now it looks like they're desperate for content on individual channels and needlessly spreading things out.

Pete made an interesting side comment on Monday's DVC show (that's how I found them in the first place and I continue to be a fan of the DVC shows) when he introduced Panda and plugged his youtube channel about how Panda had the channel before he worked for Pete, so it basically wasn't a big deal, compared to if he started a channel while during or even after working for him. Wondering if that was some shade at Deni's new channel...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.