Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I cannot stand Jackie she is way too Pollyanna and will absolutely refuse to say anything negative about Disney.
That's harsh. She's upbeat and positive and will speak her mind if she's found something to complain about, which is rare.

Is it annoying? Sure, it certainly can be when combined with the giggles but her attitude is refreshing compared to Pete and Craig.

Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Ryno has grown up on the Dis over the years. Pete loves him like a sibling and will never fire Ryno unless something horrible goes down between the two of them.

Deni is one of my favorites. She's pretty honest and has a way of gently disagreeing with Pete without putting him down like Craig would.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I think they view the YT channels as a main promotional tool driving business to Dreams and Moving to Orlando, where they make those big commissions - but they are not profitable on their own. They don't get the nearly the views of the more popular disney vloggers who are making a living (basically with one camera and little overhead).
Definitely a promotional tool but I also think that Pete loves to play famous podcast guy...loves to hear himself talk and loves to boast about his business. Lately he loves telling people off and bragging how rich he is.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
You should check out todays show on tipping on DCL. I’m not sure I learned much about tipping policies on Disney cruises but I did learn from Pete that:

1) he is known around as a good tipper(is that globally Pete or just stateside?)
2) he only stays concierge and feels that class of cabin does not have a well defined tipping policy
3) he tips his cabana attendants well(he always stays in a cabana when on CC) because he expects a lot
4) he tipped very well during his drinking days

Incredibly helpful Pete. Thanks
I always wonder when people boast about their tipping habits, if its not the exact opposite. If you have the personality of being a good tipper, that doesn't mesh with telling everyone that you are.

shadee91762

VIP Member
I’ve been watching them, mostly the cruise videos, lately and oh my Sean is so annoying. He’s so uncultured, sounds like a high school girl impersonating Dolly Parton, he knows nothing, puts his foot in it all the time (like mentioning that AKL has great staff that come from Africa and even though he’s doesn’t care about all that diversity stuff he’s amazed at how much it adds to the place.…Steve called him out but he sounded like such a hick). I picked up that a they must be a couple as Pete said they had a cabin together…It explains why he appears in so many shows when he has nothing to contribute. Fiasco is another airhead. He loves spas and that makes me miss living in Americans because it was easy to find straight men who loved the finer things in life like spas and nice hotels and restaurants! Since moving home I meet guys who think Nando’s is haute cuisine lol but otherwise he’s another who embarrasses himself with the nonsense he says

Craig is weird. He’s very monotone and droll so it’s hard to figure him out. He comes across better in the cruise vlog he did with his wife.

Deni is fantastic. Always prepared and is a great speaker. I saw a video of her doing a tour of the Riviera room and if I was Pete I’d have her do a tour of every resort room and the cruise ships and have those on the travel agency website because she’d be a great advert for the business.

The YouTube shows are entertaining and a decent distraction from the doom and gloom that greets you here if you dare turn on the telly or Facebook but most of them are poor ambassadors for the agency. Pete is going on a $13,000 5 night cruise on the wish! John and Kevin are going to a deluxe villa in Hawaii. I’d love a nosey at some video footage but as a normal punter I’d like to see them get more excited and give more info about the $2,000 cruises and the standard rooms that most of us will be in the market for.

I also think Pete has done very well financially but the younger ones are getting a bit too excited imo and are likely in a lot of debt buying houses and dvc left and right. Pete churns through staff and Orlando is still cheap compared to most parts of the US but there’s a whole lot of financing going on I think !
I agree with you... Sean and his constants ums and Fiasco are both useless. Listening to them talk is nerve-wracking. I like Jackie she's a sweet person but when she talks it's like come on speed this along get to the point. Kevin and Pete are bitter old queens. John is at least humorous. Kathy sounds just like Roseanne to me when she talks. Teresa sounds like a phone sex operator but she's fun. Craig hates everything and is much more tolerable when he's with Ryno.Corey and his annoying wife I could do without. They don't contribute anything to the podcast except bad jokes. Ryno is cool I just wish he was more confident and sure of himself and that leaves me to Deni who is amazing and I look forward to seeing her on the weekly show. I may not care for all the members of the team but the Dis does do good work and they really do create quality content for the most part. I'd take the Dis over WdW news anytime.

I do feel like Pete, Kevin and John love to flaunt this cruise and that cruise and this trip and that trip and I know they are a travel agency but I think they can report travel news without constantly throwing in the fact that they are going here and there and staying concierge level and paying ridiculous amounts of money.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Let's agree to disagree so this doesn't get into an argument over covid and cruising.

My point is Pete is all about Pete, he comes within a micrometer of saying so. He's done with this virus, and the way he talks it sounds like he's also done with listening to anyone other than himself.
pete has always been about Pete that’s what makes him Pete. He is a character but he actually provides good info and entertainment. 🤷🏻‍♀️

linville822

I wish Deni and Jackie had their own pod, they're pretty much the only Dis people I can tolerate at this point.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have been a general Dis fan for years. Lately I can't stand watching. My take on these tools...

- Pete is getting worse with age and declining health but he used to be a damn legend in my eyes because he has always put his money where his mouth is (insert queen joke here) and called things as they are. Lately his ego, his bitchiness and his hyperfocusing on the cruise line has made me like him less for sure.

- Craig has become increasingly annoying (he needs to just come out of the closet already and profess his love for Ryno) and for a "producer", he certainly has no idea how to keep a show moving or on track. Nobody retains focus on that show anymore unless Pete is around.

- Ryno is a neurotic mess and is in a bitchy mood 95% of the time. When he's in a good mood he is enjoyable, other than that it's nails on a chalkboard.

- Deni is too "nice" and is constantly overpowered by the queens in the studio or by Craig's stumbling attempts at humor.

- Fat Panda is better on his own, but maybe Pete's House of Queens is paying better.

- John and Kevin are fat, rich and out of touch. Kevin's takes on anything are hot garbage. I'm sure John is a nice guy and a good boss but his partner is a fucking toolbag.

- Fiasco is legit sub 90 IQ. I'm convinced Pete hired him for his salon quality hair or he has hopes of turning him to the other side.

- I genuinely like Kathy and Jackie, they remind me of old boomer ladies in my family, lol.
you had me until you said you liked Jackie 😂 ah no she’s innocent and seems lovey, but she adds nothing to the show at all.

I used to love Pete but find him highly unlikable lately, he feels good having fiasco as his bitch, I think they started deleting the comments calling him out at one point, agree with you about his focus on cruise line and now DVC, and he’ll keep buying and gloating about points until he has more and knows more than anyone else 😏

I wonder what he’s like as a Boyfriend, in all seriousness, there’s something very dark about him and it’s coming out more and more as time goes on, when his mother dies he’s really going to spiral.

If I hear Ryno talk about his childhood trips one more time, Pete needs to let him go, all he does is talk about wanting to leave anyway!

when Craig is the best of a bad lot you know you’re screwed.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
So Pete made the announcement on his Patreon show,
Couldn’t turn him gay so sent him away…

Fiasco should never have been hired in the first place, he was really only there so long because he’s a veteran and Pete couldn’t bin him straight away
I always thought that Halle was Fiascos beard.

Reactions: 5

MMCollector83

For those curious, they talk about a lot of the beginnings on today's live show.

As for Corey, Pete did make a reference to his big house one time and mentioned something about him making money off crypto. But that was awhile back.

Jafar

If he chose to leave why not have a send off for him? Fiasco was suppose to go on the podcast cruise…if it was amicable I believe Pete would have a send off like he did for Steve and Dustin. Shit went down and we’ll never know…

@Jafar do they sign NDAs? I don’t know why JennyLynn Sean Charles Oliver have ever said anything on the matter
They sign both NDAs and Non-Competes. The Non-Competes started after Oliver left and created a channel with his then husband.

• Sad
  • Wow

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I legit think Pete thinks he’s stylish as fuck when he looks so fucking stupid. Maybe that’s why he can’t attract anyone

• Haha

HaphazardSE

Is it bad that I turned on the most recent Tuesday episode to see if Pete, John and Kevin would have another meltdown...and then turned it off when I saw none were on?

SleepingMeh

Kevin was a teacher when he and John met. He’s from New England, and he loves Broadway. That’s really all I know. I like Kevin and John. It’s Shaun (Sean? Not sure how he spells his name and I’m too lazy to look it up.) who grates on my last nerve. He just comes across as sooo friggin stupid. I miss Steve on the show.