Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaphazardSE

Hello! New to this thread don’t know anyone else that watches the dis to have a moan about them! lol

Considering they are a Disney info channel they don’t seem that informed to be honest. Just watched the latest and they were chatting about whether Disney Dining would come back and they decided it was either no or sometime way in the future….but here is the uk the 2022 hols are being sold with free dining credits, I know it’s not the same but it’s still a form of free dining.
I’ve postponed my holiday till Jan and now have just over $1000 dining credits and $400 gift cards. I’m sure the US is their target market for the videos, so they probably don’t care about the UK deals but they should at least know all the info if they’re going to discuss it.
I mean, I guess the entire purpose of the podcasts/YouTube channels is to promote their travel agency, right? I wonder how many clients they have from outside the US? I'm guessing not many, hence why they seem to forget that WDW gets visitors from around the (literal) world.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BIB - Oh my god! The housekeeping ads have got RIDICULOUS - I understand you have a company to run, and a fuck-ton of DVC contracts to finance, but oh my!

it’s what has put me off the podcasts recently, I feel like I’m being preached to, or pressured by a used car salesman!
saw one of his DVC sidekicks that he’s hired was trying to sell a concierge package for something? Giving advice or something 🤣 (not sure what it was about at all)
And a lot of the real loyal followers questioned it, like a LOT, the comments were overwhelmingly negative, and Pete KICKED OFF about them being negative about anyone he hires, in his usual New Jersey act.
It’s up on one of the DVC lives and it turned me off him even more.

HaphazardSE

Discussion of the DISBoards is appropriate for this thread, right? I hope so! So I was poking around the DISBoards last night, specifically the DCL forum.I came across one thread by someone chronicling their experience being denied boarding a Disney cruise because a member of their travel party tested positive at the port. It seems that thread, as well as several others relating to COVID, had been locked late last night before I went to bed. I just went back and checked, and it seems they've been unlocked. I thought that was kinda curious. Anyone else notice that?

HaphazardSE

If I remember correctly, Drake was a realtor with Moving to Orlando, right? I just checked the Moving to Orlando site, and he's not listed. But take that with a grain of salt - I may be misremembering, and I don't know if he was ever listed on the site.

ETA: I just found his Linkedin profile, and it lists "realtor with moving to Orlando" as his current job. 🤷‍♀️

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Ryno use to be fun and happy now he’s miserable all the time. I would be too if my life was reviewing cup cakes and dressing like a 15 year old.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I haven't watched most of the vlogs lately, has there been any mention of how Pete's mom is doing? It's nice when she's in their videos.

mrtoadswildson

Someone posted a comment on the recent live stream is that that maybe Fiasco go fired is due to his ‘taxation without representation’ comment.
(EDITED b/c I watched it again). Although Fiasco was out of his depth and not fully correct in that analogy, outright firing him would seem over the top - even for Pete and he doesn't seem too upset during the conversation. Maybe Pete got mad that he waded too far into political waters - and perhaps escalated into an argument that ended up with him leaving or getting the boot....but even that could be a stretch.

The episode is here - - Fiasco's comments in question at 9:40. The only somewhat interesting thing is that Fiasco seems onery this whole episode, unusual for him.

Last edited: