Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lililil

I've been tired of Kevin for a very long time. And John seems like a very nice down to earth guy WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. I don't get it.
Yes! I can’t stand Kevin. He’s the most miserable boring curmudgeon. He’s lousy to everyone, including John.

Reactions: 5

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Craig is the definition of a behind the camera person as well he has no presence and no charisma to carry that channel. Look at his solo channel or his universal show, no one watches. They better get Pete’s ass on a treadmill because once he’s gone it’s over.

Pop!91

VIP Member
I don’t think fiasco has the personality for on screen work but, actually, when it comes to Disney he kind of does 😂 I don’t like the guy but it feels a bit like not liking a puppy, he’s so eager to impress and look like one of the gang, and Pete see a venerability like that and goes after it.
he’s becoming very very bitter, I think he’s still with Sean but hes not stupid, he must be slightly embarrassed by the difference in them, age wise, everything.

his personality lately reminds me of an alcoholic, nasty and arrogant and toxic when drunk, but he’s that when he’s dry 🤷‍♀️
even the gratefulness he showed for support at the start of the pandemic has turned to (New Jersey overemphasised accent) ” you wan‘ a show we need to pay for that show so if you feel we’re pushing too many housekeeping ads ge’ outta’er”

the excuse he uses about fiasco, and how if he “banters” with younits actually a compliment, what he does isn’t banter, he purposefully goes out of his way to embarrass him like he’d never do with anyone else on that line up.

I now feel sorry for the puppy. 😆
BIB - Oh my god! The housekeeping ads have got RIDICULOUS - I understand you have a company to run, and a fuck-ton of DVC contracts to finance, but oh my!

it’s what has put me off the podcasts recently, I feel like I’m being preached to, or pressured by a used car salesman!

HaphazardSE

Ok, during today's liveshow when Pete was lecturing us about being nice to cast members, who else thought about the time he got mad at the stormtrooper for having the gall to accost him in Galaxy's Edge?

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Make the m

My Patreon expires in a couple of months. The first 10 minutes of the Patreon aftershow post podcast cruise was Pete going on and on about how he paid $15K on the cruise ship for a 3-carat blue diamond ring. He said, "I got a deal, it was originally $30K." I had to turn it off.
This is what bothers me the most about him. Lots of people have successful businesses, lots of people make 500 k a year, lots of people own a travel agency...get a grip Pete.

• Haha

HaphazardSE

Pete: "Castaway Cay is amazing and totally worth a trip!"

Also Pete: "I only get off the ship at Castaway if I have a cabana."

• Haha

Jafar

your insight into the drama/details of the Dis, dreams, etc is greatly appreciated. On this particular topic, however, you simply are being questioned by people who have a more intimate knowledge of how the business of Google ads/message boards work. Based on their experience and knowledge it’s not feasible for Corey or Pete to be making millions off ads on that forum. It simply does not generate the revenue.
That may be true now, but I believe it has changed over time and may have been much more lucrative in the past. Just follow Corey on social media. See his house, his cars, his lifestyle, that's all I can say. But I appreciate your compliments and comments.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Pete goes on to list the positives of Disney to keep them on side,
Alani and other upscale options that many can’t realistically afford!!
pretentious twat

I don’t know why she’s there. Something about how she talks. It’s very much “the influencer” voice. She barely opens her mouth when she speaks it’s all muffled. I just don’t understand why it remains sooo white. There’s Erika Kurzawa, Adriana, Eryka, Dev and so many other Black Disney content and travel humans?!? None of them are good enough? I’m supposed to sit here and really believe not a single BIPOC person is qualified? It’s an active choice he makes and it screams “racist and biased”.
From what I remember, Craig and Ryno are the only full-time employees of the vlog. Everyone else has to do something in addition to that, like work for the world's worst travel agency, be an admin on a web blog that makes MySpace look like the year 2355, or wax Pete's back (talkin' about you Panda). It's been established that Pete's team doesn't get paid well, they don't appear to get a lot of benefits, they won't do certain reviews because Pete takes forever to reimburse them, and they have to work for someone who feels free to belittle them simply because he signs their paycheck. Who in their right mind would want to work for Pete?

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I watched the latest podcast and kept thinking how lucky Corey got, damn! The website is so 1998 looking and the travel agency website is so dreadful a guy I recommended it to (who was booking a pricey Med cruise and wanted to get credit) thought it was a scam and wouldn't trust the company. I sent him the link to the forum and the Youtube 'it's these people, it's not a scam' and he was stunned that they didn't have a better setup. As it turns out they responded to him 3 weeks after he asked for a quote so he went with another company!

So, it shouldn't have surprised me to hear Corey say he had no experience, no qualification, and just winged it but ---I'm kinda surprised that Pete didn't send him packing over the years and replace him with someone who can do better. What sheer dumb luck for Corey though!

Some of the other stuff they said though backs up what some posters here have said. They have a loyal clientele with deep pockets and are not as interested in winning over new customers or younger Disney fans. That may be their downfall. 3,500 each for a trip to DL with them? 12,000 for the Christmas markets tour Kevin is shilling, 30 people are paying at least 5K just on cruise fare alone to sail with J&K, 20K per family for an Adventures by Disney trip to Sicily (no airfare!) - one of the cheapest places I have visited in Europe. If I could poach those clients I think I'd have a trunk full of David Yurman bling too 😆

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Pete has common sense what he doesn’t have is any humility he treats his show like a showcase for him and his other mostly gay friends to flaunt Disney vacations and experiences that you’re apparently jealous of. Meanwhile he keeps trying to fill the void in his miserable life with young boys who see through the facade once the money is spent.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Oliver was one of my favorites there along with Steve and ... don't shoot me... Craig.
I recall a vlog or two in which Oliver and the team had been drinking a bit too much for Pete's liking. I'm not sure, but I think that conflict with Pete was one of the reasons he left.

It always confused me, Oliver when he was first introduced to the show claimed to have a degree in film. Then as time progressed his videos seemed to get more and more sloppy. The word was that Craig stopped helping him, but if Oliver was trained to the point of having a degree in it, it seems to me there was something else going on.
Oliver was one of my families favorites. I didn't like Charles at the beginning, but then he sorta clicked on me. I also like Craig. He seems more real.

That being said however, I can't stand Sean. He knows next to nothing about Disney. Same with Fiasco. He is probably my least favorite. I don't know why he's even on the show. He never has anything helpful to say.

Jafar

So for Pete to make $1 million a year in income for himself they'd have to sell more than $15 million a year in vacations: 10% commission to Dreams = $1.5 million. 70% split goes to the company of that $1.5 million = $1.05 million. That isn't deducting any expenses of course such as salaries of the agents(I assume some sort of base pay on top of commission I could be wrong?), websites, etc, etc,.
Do not forget his other businesses. The DisBoards and youtube videos make significant income in ad revenue. Also realize almost all of what he does as far as trips, meals, events etc are not paid for by his personal money. They are paid for by Dreams as business expenses.

Last edited:

Brookie

Chatty Member
It is odd how people disappear and are never brought up again. They are quickly replaced and that new person is always on and traveling with Pete. It is a pattern.

MinnieGal24601

The new guy, Drake Shadwell, seems douchey. Is he Pete's newest project? He sure does like them young, and dumb. I would not trust that guy to sell me a house. Is Sean still around? I don't watch the Moving To Orlando videos.
Yeah Sean is still around and still wearing shirts that don’t fit him.

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I’ve been watching them, mostly the cruise videos, lately and oh my Sean is so annoying. He’s so uncultured, sounds like a high school girl impersonating Dolly Parton, he knows nothing, puts his foot in it all the time (like mentioning that AKL has great staff that come from Africa and even though he’s doesn’t care about all that diversity stuff he’s amazed at how much it adds to the place.…Steve called him out but he sounded like such a hick). I picked up that a they must be a couple as Pete said they had a cabin together…It explains why he appears in so many shows when he has nothing to contribute. Fiasco is another airhead. He loves spas and that makes me miss living in Americans because it was easy to find straight men who loved the finer things in life like spas and nice hotels and restaurants! Since moving home I meet guys who think Nando’s is haute cuisine lol but otherwise he’s another who embarrasses himself with the nonsense he says

Craig is weird. He’s very monotone and droll so it’s hard to figure him out. He comes across better in the cruise vlog he did with his wife.

Deni is fantastic. Always prepared and is a great speaker. I saw a video of her doing a tour of the Riviera room and if I was Pete I’d have her do a tour of every resort room and the cruise ships and have those on the travel agency website because she’d be a great advert for the business.

The YouTube shows are entertaining and a decent distraction from the doom and gloom that greets you here if you dare turn on the telly or Facebook but most of them are poor ambassadors for the agency. Pete is going on a $13,000 5 night cruise on the wish! John and Kevin are going to a deluxe villa in Hawaii. I’d love a nosey at some video footage but as a normal punter I’d like to see them get more excited and give more info about the $2,000 cruises and the standard rooms that most of us will be in the market for.

I also think Pete has done very well financially but the younger ones are getting a bit too excited imo and are likely in a lot of debt buying houses and dvc left and right. Pete churns through staff and Orlando is still cheap compared to most parts of the US but there’s a whole lot of financing going on I think !

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I never understood why they couldn't have someone who has kids be more prevalent on their show. Deni is the perfect person for that but the guys without kids always over talk and dismiss her regarding traveling with kids. Kevin actually said he knows all about traveling with kids because he is a travel agent. Sorry Kevin, until you have gone through airport security with multiple kids under 5 carrying excessive amounts of luggage they require, keep your mouth shut. Driving with kids across town to a park is completely different than packing and flying across country. These guys have no idea what kids and families want to see and/or do in WDW, but since they are the all knowing travel agent they apparently know everything regarding traveling with families.
They used to have Jenny Lynn.

You're absolutely right, they don't know the first thing about traveling with kids. Hearing what their clients report verses living it are very different things. It's like the old gossiping ladies pretending they know what it's like to be a young adult in 2022 just because they hear a few things.

It's a show geared toward Adults with no kids, which is really odd since more than half the people looking for info have kids.