Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I quit watching. They are so out of touch. When was the last time Pete went to the parks? I dare him to spend 8 hours a day there for 5 days in a row. Then maybe he will have some credibility, again. He would never do it.
Just stay shacked up in your concierge cabin your latest man child, or the Spanish guy you relentlessly flirt with. I’ll get my information about Disney Parks (which is the only reason to watch) from people who actually spend ALL day there, you know like 95% of the peasants who watch your channel plan to do.

Reactions: 9

Murray9000

VIP Member
I never understood why they couldn't have someone who has kids be more prevalent on their show. Deni is the perfect person for that but the guys without kids always over talk and dismiss her regarding traveling with kids. Kevin actually said he knows all about traveling with kids because he is a travel agent. Sorry Kevin, until you have gone through airport security with multiple kids under 5 carrying excessive amounts of luggage they require, keep your mouth shut. Driving with kids across town to a park is completely different than packing and flying across country. These guys have no idea what kids and families want to see and/or do in WDW, but since they are the all knowing travel agent they apparently know everything regarding traveling with families.
I've been tired of Kevin for a very long time. And John seems like a very nice down to earth guy WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. I don't get it.

Reactions: 8

shadee91762

VIP Member
Craig and Ryno seem to hate everything about WDW. Ryno would be happier at DL. Pete only has time for the show when he's not cruising or fine dining somewhere, and when he's there all he talks about how much money he spends, upcoming cruises or trips and what restaurant he has reservations for. Kevin and John only come around to sell adventures by Disney trips and promote the rental property they own. Deni loves everything and everyone. Jackie talks too slow for my taste. Kathy sounds like Roseanne Barr. Fiasco, Corey and Corey's country wife are all annoying. I really want to know wtf is the infatuation the Dis has with Jodi Benson? They talk about her like once an episode it seems. She should join the show as much as they gush over her and invite her to every event.

Ryno is only happy when he’s dressed as a power ranger with a wrap in his had.
That's very true 🤣
Screenshot_20220315-011553-840.png
Screenshot_20220315-011640-355.png
Screenshot_20220315-011702-478.png
Screenshot_20220315-012939-283.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

StarGZR528

If he chose to leave why not have a send off for him? Fiasco was suppose to go on the podcast cruise…if it was amicable I believe Pete would have a send off like he did for Steve and Dustin. Shit went down and we’ll never know…

@Jafar do they sign NDAs? I don’t know why JennyLynn Sean Charles Oliver have ever said anything on the matter
I know some former Dissers and yes they signed NDAs

• Sick

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Fiasco and his wife have to pay for their dinners now.
I totally gave up with them when they went to The Boathouse and Hailey had a club sandwich which she mentioned she had several times before
Ffs, go to a seafood restaurant, eat a non seafood sandwich that you know you like?
That's not my idea of a good restaurant review.

GrumpyDong

I enjoy Pete, John, and Kevin’s banter amongst themselves. There’s a lot of history there and they all get each other and can dish and take it plus you’ll notice a level of respect Pete gives to them both.
I enjoyed the dining review segments much better back when John and Kevin did them. Unlike the regulars on the Disney Dining vids now, they actually seem like people who have eaten at a variety of fine restaurants outside of Disney over the course of their life and while they would clearly state some food preferences, they wouldn't go to a place like Jiko and then dog it because they only like chicken nuggets and "hate spice". Fiasco seems like a nice guy, but it's like having an 11 year old give me feedback on why he prefers Casey's Corner to Tiffins. It's absurd.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
This is exactly why I started following them in 2015. It was my first trip to WDW and there were too many restaurants to choose from, so I found them really helpful. Now even Disney is giving me more parks info than Pete et al.
You don’t subscribe to see what new David Yurman pieces the old queen is fashioning this week at the reviews?

• Haha

Jafar

I was hearing similar rumours about the guy who was on the moving to Orlando shows - something went on between them apparently.
all episodes that included him, had then been made private
Not true at all. Pete is a POS but Oliver left because Pete refused to let him have the day off when his parents were visiting from the UK and then proceeded to berate him in front of the other staff just before they went live on a Dis Unplugged show. That night Oliver resigned.

Sorry the post above was in response to why Oliver left. Not Drake. As far as Drake, I'm certain Pete tried to buy him and when Drake didn't allow it like the others do Pete cancelles him because that's what Pete does. Pete likes to find young straight boys and take them on trips and buy them things and pretend like they are dating in his head. Drake probably didn't go for it. Good for him!

Also, remember Pete hired Sean to be a Travel Agent for his company, and every single time he was on the Podcast/Show he always said he never tried x,y,z so how could he legitimately advise clients?

Well Craig and Ryno both wax poetic about how they can't afford certain things quite a bit.
Here's the deal with Sean. Sean was someone Pete used to "hire". Then they started dating. Then Sean got back with his old BF and Pete wanted to fire him from the Dis but others stepped in and said that would open them up to a lawsuit and so they gave him a job with Dreams. That's why he was an agent

Last edited:
  • Wow

mrtoadswildson

This is pointless speculation, but possible factors contributing to his departure (from where I sit, really far away) -

-Money, often times job changes come down to this and we know it didn't pay well. Fiasco didn't seem as unhappy about this as Craig and Ryno - but maybe he got another offer he couldn't refuse, asked for a raise and was rejected, etc

-Internal strife - as mentioned, Craig never seemed to give him a fair shake, and now Pete has unfollowed him (after praising him for the first year he was there).

-Pete was not a fan of his new long hair, beard Hippie-Won look...and Pete likes what he likes.

-Fiasco may have been upset he wasn't included on recent DL trip and Cosmic Rewind previews

-Pete was looking for an excuse to get his new chum Fat Panda in the mix full time.

Make the m
Agree I think we can all speculate on what he makes, whether it be 500k, a million or whatever. The bigger issue is the nonstop need to tell everyone what he spends and how much it costs. If you criticize him for it he says u are a “hater” and he says don’t blame him for your life decisions. News flash Pete there are people who earn as much or more then you who dont need to let the world know what they have. Seems loneliness can lead to insecurity
My Patreon expires in a couple of months. The first 10 minutes of the Patreon aftershow post podcast cruise was Pete going on and on about how he paid $15K on the cruise ship for a 3-carat blue diamond ring. He said, "I got a deal, it was originally $30K." I had to turn it off.

• Wow
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I disagree. Pete has a boatload of common sense, that's how he got to where he is. What he's missing is empathy and ability to read the room.

It's so ironic that he's used this exact phrase multiple times on his show calling out the behavior of Disney, but doesn't see it in himself.
He allows his diva side, which has developed out since he got to this place in life, to gets in the way of behaving appropriately too much of the time now.

Last edited:

ItsDeLiCiOuS

I've just seen Erika for the first time and she sounds so whiney!
I don’t know why she’s there. Something about how she talks. It’s very much “the influencer” voice. She barely opens her mouth when she speaks it’s all muffled. I just don’t understand why it remains sooo white. There’s Erika Kurzawa, Adriana, Eryka, Dev and so many other Black Disney content and travel humans?!? None of them are good enough? I’m supposed to sit here and really believe not a single BIPOC person is qualified? It’s an active choice he makes and it screams “racist and biased”.

Reactions: 7

Happiest

Chatty Member
Pete’s charade of an entourage was an embarrassment and an insult to the sommelier and the chef.

Also, while he thinks he’s so designer cool, he looked like a pimp.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Craig really better tell Pete to quit smoking and eat healthier. Craig has no real job and no one gives a fuck about his opinions. Miserable fuck who got lucky in life by attaching himself to that old queen.
I actually see Craig as carrying the bulk of the work for video production. Don't know what you're talking about.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Has Craig made himself so useful and needed that he is irreplaceable? And that’s why he frequently spills the tea on pay, conditions and (lack of) benefits that the others could never get away with doing? He always seems unhappy and low key miserable and yet he stays and admits he is underpaid, has no benefits and can’t even get a meal expensed in a reasonable timeframe. Unfireable at Dis but unhireable elsewhere maybe? That would kinda suck!

Fiasco wasn’t right for an on camera job but he was relatable and always spoke up for value resorts, their place and the impact of them being priced too high. Refreshing when Pete would be droning on again about his 15th DVC contract or his 75th cruise in concierge and nobody can say zip because he worked hard. Pu-lease! Right place, right time. Lots of us work harder, can only afford values and we don’t really need “let them stay in a concierge suite” which is the attitude of John, Pete and Kevin now. Completely out of touch.

HaphazardSE

It sounds like Pete/the DIS hired Panda and/or bought out his YouTube channel or something? But I agree, the situation is kinda confusing. Or at least, I'm a bit confused. LOL.

Charm

Chatty Member
I like Craig too. Sean was always frustrating to watch because he said "um" and "so" a lot. I really started to not like him when on a show about cruising, he rolled his eyes and said that Carnival was for people who can't afford to cruise. He can go fuck himself.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Does anyone watch this lot?
I’m sticking it in rave despite the fact I think Pete is a lil b*tch 😂

before we head into the gossip about people who have left and why, does anyone watch them?

I think they’re gonna struggle now with Disney/Disney cruise line shutting down.

• Haha