The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently, Pete is on a cruise right now. Which, I mean, good for him and I'm totally jealous. However, I thought he said that he canceled his cruise back in August because he didn't want to be exposed to something and then bring it back to his mom. So I'm kind of confused as to what changed? A part of me thinks this was probably a last minute decision, or else he would've been talking about it all over their podcasts, right?
He did a quick live story yesterday on IG. Said that he felt comfortable so jumped on a last-minute cruise in a 1 bedroom suite in concierge. He was loving how empty the ship was and said that he will be doing several more especially with the discounted Florida rates. But he emphasized no discount this time on the 1 bedroom suite but he was treating himself.

Posted today that Palo is a huge disappointment. We are definitely going to hear about the cruise on a podcast when he returns.

Reactions: 1
I think they switched to everyone had to be vaccinated since he canceled that cruise.

He did a quick live story yesterday on IG. Said that he felt comfortable so jumped on a last-minute cruise in a 1 bedroom suite in concierge. He was loving how empty the ship was and said that he will be doing several more especially with the discounted Florida rates. But he emphasized no discount this time on the 1 bedroom suite but he was treating himself.

Posted today that Palo is a huge disappointment. We are definitely going to hear about the cruise on a podcast when he returns.
From what I've seen so far of the Covid era cruises, Palo has absolutely not been worth the extra money. I really hope it will come back how it used to be.

I think they switched to everyone had to be vaccinated since he canceled that cruise.
That‘s true. I guess I just assumed that if everyone has to be vaccinated made him comfortable enough to cruise, that he would have been on the first sailing that had that requirement. Clearly I was wrong.

Craig really better tell Pete to quit smoking and eat healthier. Craig has no real job and no one gives a duck about his opinions. Miserable duck who got lucky in life by attaching himself to that old queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Craig really better tell Pete to quit smoking and eat healthier. Craig has no real job and no one gives a duck about his opinions. Miserable duck who got lucky in life by attaching himself to that old queen.
I actually see Craig as carrying the bulk of the work for video production. Don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: 7
One of the things that has struck me is that based on some of the comments on the podcast, it doesn't sound like anyone is getting any benefits.

No one gives a tit when Pete isn’t there. Do you think anyone values Craig’s opinions? He’s the definition of what a cameraman is suppose to be, behind the scenes.

For the 50th everyone should pitch in. Pete did not let any or most. Off the Rails the next day without Pete allowed us to get Dani's point of view. I think Off the rails is a title fit more for Pete.

For the 50th everyone should pitch in. Pete did not let any or most. Off the Rails the next day without Pete allowed us to get Dani's point of view. I think Off the rails is a title fit more for Pete.
When Pete leaves that channel is going to fold so fast and hard.

Unless somebody with deep pockets buys the business from Pete and other owners of Dreams Unlimited and wants to keep it intact the whole lot is in trouble on the DIS side of things. Maybe some other Disney vloggers might pick a few of them up, but while I like Craig I don't think his skills as a presenter, producer, or editor are going to be transferable. I feel the same about all the others. While I was never a huge fan of Jennilynn it was also clear at least she was a skilled presenter and producer and she skipped out earlier. She works for the Disney and has a nice career. I lot of employees of a lot of small businesses face similar issues but this was is being Broadcast for all to see.

Which one of them have the depth and range and like ability to take over the mantle? Pete takes up so much oxygen in the room that it’s hard to rise up.

Craig and Ryno aren’t very personable either. I think Corey Martin could take over but he’s busy with his own life.

The fact that the DIS team decided to wait until Pete took a cruise to resume their DCL content makes me think that they believe Pete's opinions are the only ones that matter.

Guys, I think @wtc50e may be on to something.

I enjoy members of the team who are not Pete… Craig, frankly, for instance - but the show is truly just a vanity project for Pete. He brags about going on a lavish cruise then makes sure to plug his co so he can pay for such trips, to review. Also… his speech pattern is so irritating… reminds me of trump; LOTS of repeating full sentences and dramatic pauses.

I enjoy members of the team who are not Pete… Craig, frankly, for instance - but the show is truly just a vanity project for Pete. He brags about going on a lavish cruise then makes sure to plug his co so he can pay for such trips, to review. Also… his speech pattern is so irritating… reminds me of trump; LOTS of repeating full sentences and dramatic pauses.
And I’m sure Pete does that just to hear himself talk

When Pete leaves that channel is going to fold so fast and hard.
ive said this before. When Pete’s not on the show it’s just a generic Disney podcast with nothing special. Once he’s gone I suspect it’ll go under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.