The DIS Unplugged #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a run down of the show from DL, there was a ton of accolades by the team for John throwing the "best party" in The Dis history. I kind of laugh at this because it is not like it is free for people, so I would hope that it would be great! There is no mention of Pete or even talk about change of direction, at the end John compliments Craig on his hosting as they move into the future. Some of the team does say that the support of everyone means a lot during this difficult time, I remember Julie (teared up) and Kevin specifically making reference to this. There was no Q & A.

Honorable mention: John was talking about announcements and reference a baby, he then turned to Craig and asked if he wanted to say something. Craig seemed to be caught off guard, so I don't know if this was a joke or that his wife was expecting again. Hopefully someone that watched it can better interpret the exchange.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Julie posted on her IG that their daughter is having spinal fusion surgery tomorrow. Corey is toeing the line for crap boss #2, because there are more pressing issues. I get it & I hope she heals quickly. This falls on John.
Corey is doing what a lot of people with children depending on them do…swallowing his pride and putting up with BS.

John who has reaped the most benefit, needs to step up, accept responsibility and tell his minions to cut the crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I could only stomach a few minutes of the live show. I can't look at any of these people the same anymore and also the show is so stupid, sitting around in a hotel conference room talking about nothing. The audience are also weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I could only stomach a few minutes of the live show. I can't look at any of these people the same and also the show is so stupid, sitting around in a hotel conference room talking about nothing. The audience are also weirdos.
Absolutely agreed I clicked on it and was just so disinterested. Brand is tainted.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know what amazes me more - that this information is out there for everyone to find, or that there are people (like @ProfessorFate ) who know how to find it! Impressive!
First of all, ALL of that information is readily available and public and can be found, usually for free, from every county recorder, or clerk's office in the US. Deeds are public information.

Second, I own 3 contracts at Aulani. Like most owners, I know where to find my deed and mortgage documents in each County I own DVC in. probably 75-80% of owners of contacts at Aulani know how to look up deeds and other public documents there, especially those who have purchased resale.

Reactions: 7
An old friend from a previous life reached out and shared the below link with me. I don't know if it's been shared here before, but given that they're hitting the delete button faster than Pete hits the spin button on a Bahamian slot machine, here's something they attempted to delete, but unfortunately (for them), someone had already transcribed:
In case anyone was still holding out any hope that current management is any better than Pete.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
its honestly disturbing watching that live show.. i could only watch like 2 minutes before i wanted to throw up. legit psychopaths, all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They talked about how happy they were to be there and their experiences at the party. Julie and Kevin mentioned the current situation. Kevin promoted future abd trips. And, then it was just random chit chat that didnt have anything to do with anything. I know that Craig's first career choice was to be a newscaster, but he's really not entertaining, and sucks at engaging others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An old friend from a previous life reached out and shared the below link with me. I don't know if it's been shared here before, but given that they're hitting the delete button faster than Pete hits the spin button on a Bahamian slot machine, here's something they attempted to delete, but unfortunately (for them), someone had already transcribed it:
HOLY tit. And Julie just full on using the r-word.

• Wow
I'll say that John has seemed to be the force behind any special in-park event. He does seem to pay attention to detail and want it to be special. Whether they have ANY "pull" for top tier Disney celebrities will remain to be seen. If I were Pat Sajak or Jodi Benson, I'd keep my powder dry until we see what kind of a new organization it is.

Reactions: 6
That podcast was a bust. Absolutely nothing to talk about. I couldn’t watch the whole thing. It also felt like you had to be there to have any interest since they spent the first half of the show talking about the party……oh and Kevin selling ABD. Damn thing is going to turn into a long winded sales pitch just like the DVC show. Corey needs to take the DIS, Craig and Ryno and divorce John, DUT and then he can keep webmasterkathy.
---
Doesn’t one of her children have Down’s syndrome?
Yes but he’s 14 I believe. If this was 2008 then she may not have even been pregnant then. I’m sure she would be mortified to hear herself now.

Reactions: 9
That podcast was a bust. Absolutely nothing to talk about. I couldn’t watch the whole thing. It also felt like you had to be there to have any interest since they spent the first half of the show talking about the party……oh and Kevin selling ABD. Damn thing is going to turn into a long winded sales pitch just like the DVC show. Corey needs to take the DIS, Craig and Ryno and divorce John, DUT and then he can keep webmasterkathy.
---

Yes but he’s 14 I believe. If this was 2008 then she may not have even been pregnant then. I’m sure she would be mortified to hear herself now.
Oh man! I bet she would. That didn’t age well.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t one of her children have Down’s syndrome?
EXACTLY.
Much like Ryno, that woman would have your head on a stick for saying something that offensive in front of her.
The entire exchange was repulsive, vile, and disgusting.

But damn if it doesn't show true colors through and through of the origins of this podcast.
What was born in filth and disrespect, continues in it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
EXACTLY.
Much like Ryno, that woman would have your head on a stick for saying something that offensive in front of her.
The entire exchange was repulsive, vile, and disgusting.

But damn if it doesn't show true colors through and through of the origins of this podcast.
What was born in filth and disrespect, continues in it.
This is why I think that nobody on this team is innocent. It seems that a lot of us would not stay in a company that behaved like this even once, let alone on a daily basis. Each person saw at some point another employee being harassed, bullied etc and also they would have witnessed the same abuse to CMs. Craig, Corey and Ryno were CMs themselves so how could they tolerate this? Nope I just can't excuse any of them and it makes me wonder if any are nice people themselves. They saw people leave the company and maybe didn't always know all the details but they must have got some inkling. We focus on they didn't specifically know about the SA, but what about all the other harmful behavior. I just don't know how you can stay and work with people like that. I couldn't even watch a minute of the podcast. I used to think John was this sweet teddy bear, but today, I was just disgusted looking at him having this stupid live show as if nothing has happened. It almost seemed there was more remorse from Kevin but probably not. Julie was annoying with all her jokes that aren't funny and I didn't buy her crying, other than she doesn't want Corey to lose the biz as they know the money comes pretty easy. Theresa as usual in her sleepy voice. Craig looks like he just wants to move on and keep his job. Ryno looked a little uncomfortable, but at least we got a YouTube vid from him addressing it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That was an absolutely horrible show…I’m not even shitting on them that was honestly horrible. I would have been pissed if I paid to be there.

This is why I think that nobody on this team is innocent. It seems that a lot of us would not stay in a company that behaved like this even once, let alone on a daily basis. Each person saw at some point another employee being harassed, bullied etc and also they would have witnessed the same abuse to CMs. Craig, Corey and Ryno were CMs themselves so how could they tolerate this? Nope I just can't excuse any of them and it makes me wonder if any are nice people themselves. They saw people leave the company and maybe didn't always know all the details but they must have got some inkling. We focus on they didn't specifically know about the SA, but what about all the other harmful behavior. I just don't know how you can stay and work with people like that. I couldn't even watch a minute of the podcast. I used to think John was this sweet teddy bear, but today, I was just disgusted looking at him having this stupid live show as if nothing has happened. It almost seemed there was more remorse from Kevin but probably not. Julie was annoying with all her jokes that aren't funny and I didn't buy her crying, other than she doesn't want Corey to lose the biz as they know the money comes pretty easy. Theresa as usual in her sleepy voice. Craig looks like he just wants to move on and keep his job. Ryno looked a little uncomfortable, but at least we got a YouTube vid from him addressing it.

I know that Craig's first career choice was to be a newscaster, but he's really not entertaining, and sucks at engaging others.
at the end John compliments Craig on his hosting as they move into the future.
bleeping Craig is hosting going forward? The awkward, crabby old man trapped in the body of an awkward, crabby old man? :ROFLMAO: The one with as much charm and charisma as well...Erika? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.