The DIS Unplugged #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure the context, but Corey Martin has pics on his IG story showing someone in the hospital after what looks to be a major spinal surgery? Is that his daughter?? I guess I don’t know much about his family/kids.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure the context, but Corey Martin has pics on his IG story showing someone in the hospital after what looks to be a major spinal surgery? Is that his daughter?? I guess I don’t know much about his family/kids.
His daughter had spinal surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes.

And Corey's son has Down syndrome. The personal pics he's always shown on IG are that of a really tight-knit loving family, always engaged w/ their kids on many levels.

It's gotta be hard for him to be dealing with all this Pete tit on top of it - including anonymous keyboard warriors* who may have good intentions but are arguing w/ him about deleting threads or trying to funnel comments toward a more positive forward-thinking place - and calling for everyone else's heads in addition to Pete's.

Which is why, again - until I learn otherwise - I'm not going to wholly trash Corey, Craig, Ryno, etc. or wish for the company's complete and utter demise (and even if John and Kevin are assholes posting pretzel pics - they didn't sexually assault anyone as far as we know).

*and yes, I'm fully aware of the irony of calling out anonymous keyboard warriors as an anonymous contributor to Tattle myself, but I hope some of you get my point here...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here's our number 9!

Thanks to @cavamom for the new thread title.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.