The DIS Unplugged #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hit the nail on the head. Dreams is a dinosaur. Everything is outdated. As many of their clients become too old to travel Dreams is going to tank. He is alienating any future customers with his arrogance and rudeness. Dreams will probably stay afloat for a while but in 5-10 years no way does it remain successful. If he isn't entertaining buyers he should. Also, it must be KILLING Kathy to not be able to comment.

Reactions: 11
I think he knows who is clients are and they are not going anywhere, they LOVE him. Of course, their average age is probably on the other side of 55 (nothing wrong with that I am not too far away from that).
I'm on the other side of 55, and there's zero chance I'd be shlepping along with that crowd. It's one step below those "mystery" bus tours that you see leaving from retirement communities (just pack a bag and find out where you're going once you get on the bus).

Reactions: 11
I'm a planner, a mystery trip sounds like a nightmare!

Reactions: 6
My parents went on these constantly. I used to tell them they were crazy but they loved them.

Reactions: 3
It's one step below those "mystery" bus tours that you see leaving from retirement communities (just pack a bag and find out where you're going once you get on the bus).
I'm a planner, a mystery trip sounds like a nightmare!
My parents went on these constantly. I used to tell them they were crazy but they loved them.
OMG - are these a thing? I wouldn't go to mystery restaurant let alone on a mystery overnight trip. LOL

Reactions: 7
Really? I don’t do any of that shit. DUT sounds awful from an agent perspective

Reactions: 2
I’ve taken so many cruises that’s why I’m confused about all these “forms”. I suppose putting the passport numbers into the app is hard for some?

I’ve taken so many cruises that’s why I’m confused about all these “forms”. I suppose putting the passport numbers into the app is hard for some?
Not to mention that darned KTN thingy they have nowadays...

Reactions: 1
Exactly and the IRS dropped the reporting requirement to $600, down from $25,000 in the past. Gifts are great, but these volggers better be prepared to pay taxes.

Should we add Webmaster Kathy to the wiki? I'm a little conflicted because I don't want to give her publicity or attention, but she does have a role in the overall culture. Give me a thumbs up to add or sad face to vote nope.

Reactions: 31
I think we are making them out to be a bigger company than they are. They are a very small company.
---
John (and his wallet) have spoken! Corey is getting in line.
He has no choice....he wouldn't be able to get another job in IT...they would laugh him out the door. 1999 skills won't cut it.

Reactions: 10
Should we add Webmaster Kathy to the wiki? I'm a little conflicted because I don't want to give her publicity or attention, but she does have a role in the overall culture. Give me a thumbs up to add or sad face to vote nope.
The b**** is a nobody on a power trip and needs to remain as such

Reactions: 8
it can be a lot. Pete tries to be boujee, so I’m sure he went to the fancy “resort style” rehab facilities. They can be 10k a week, depending on the facility.
so pete went to rehab for 80 weeks? that cant be it, the spend happened in an earlier statement period than his rehab stint.

800k in dvc contracts sounds beyond anything even pete would do

he spent the 800k on gambling. overdid it, is an addict thereby needed a rehab stay. this has to be it.
---
i used dut and still did that myself Wtf thanks kelly mikahliaki

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.