The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering if Craig didn’t commit to anything because of the baby.
I don’t blame him, he may want to enjoy as much time with his baby as possible during the newborn stage.

Reactions: 10
I am wondering if Craig didn’t commit to anything because of the baby.
I don’t blame him, he may want to enjoy as much time with his baby as possible during the newborn stage.
This is exactly what I was thinking, and it makes sense that he didn't want to be committed to anything this fall with the baby coming. He always participates in an outing for GKTW.

Reactions: 6
I would definitely hang with Deni. She seems to be fun and would be interested in the other person. I don't even think she would care that I'm an atheist lol

Reactions: 1
Who would pay 1,000 bucks to hang out with Panda and that ventriloquist? 😬 Sheesh
Screenshot_20220927-143633-979.png
Screenshot_20220927-143554-466.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Pete saying he enjoys Corey meets world and Morrow and is excited to have them help with GKTW was so disingenuous.

Food reviews are just NOT in the wheelhouse of many Disney creators. The Magic Dads do a great job, but they’re the only ones I can think of. Nothing wrong with having a picky eater at the table, but you need other adventurous tastes as well. Not just Pete ordering steak every time.

Oh, if you want the WORST dining reviews ever (not Disney), watch Yankee in the South. They’ll eat a cheeseburger and say “it’s got a lot of flavor. You can taste the cheese, and the burger,” and call that a review 😂
I agree. Magic Dads try to give a thorough and well-described review.

The recent Palo dinner review was painful. It was like watching a hostage video. Everyone looked so uncomfortable and afraid of being there. Either that or they were thrown off by all of the sparkles in Pete’s shirt and necklace, they could barely speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God the stutter of “G-Gio” from Pete talking about who he shared the Roy Disney suite with made me cringe so hard.
Also everyone comes back from cruises sick… are these ships really that bleeping gross? Never cruised

God the stutter of “G-Gio” from Pete talking about who he shared the Roy Disney suite with made me cringe so hard.
Also everyone comes back from cruises sick… are these ships really that bleeping gross? Never cruised
I personally haven't cruised yet since Covid, but between me and my friends and relatives we must have a good 100 cruises between us and not once has any one of us come off a cruise sick.

Reactions: 3
With the hurricane and all will the Discon thing still go as scheduled or what? Will everything be up and running by the weekend? 🤔

With the hurricane and all will the Discon thing still go as scheduled or what? Will everything be up and running by the weekend? 🤔
Looks like the parks aren’t taking park reservations for Friday along with today and tomorrow so that’s scrapped. Beyond that? Too early to say.

On the Tuesday show they said the event had been pushed from Friday/Saturday to Saturday/Sunday. Not sure if any other delays will come up. Might depend on what damage Ian does or doesn't leave behind.

Been on many cruises, 5 DCL since October -and never had an issue until recently.
Got off the Wish two weeks ago with Covid. Literally tested positive on the Monday night of disembarkation. Had to be from the flight on Thursday or cruise. I tested negative on Wednesday and had been avoiding people for a long while (fortunate to be able to do it) before the cruise.

Lots of fellow cruisers also caught it. I had avoided it until then.

I also was in the Navy and worked in medical. That many people in a contained space is bound to cause some issues at times, especially if people are not feeling well and are touching and coughing on everything.

Reactions: 5
Been on many cruises, 5 DCL since October -and never had an issue until recently.
Got off the Wish two weeks ago with Covid. Literally tested positive on the Monday night of disembarkation. Had to be from the flight on Thursday or cruise. I tested negative on Wednesday and had been avoiding people for a long while (fortunate to be able to do it) before the cruise.

Lots of fellow cruisers also caught it. I had avoided it until then.

I also was in the Navy and worked in medical. That many people in a contained space is bound to cause some issues at times, especially if people are not feeling well and are touching and coughing on everything.
Thank you for sharing your story and I am sorry that you got ill! 😔 I have been on 2 DCL Dream cruises within the past year and did not test positive for COVID. I believe now that there is no more testing before embarkation, people are embarking with COVID. I felt safer before, but now, there is a greater risk of testing positive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.