The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on the bid site to see if there was anything interesting. As of a few hours ago some fool bid over $300 for a 1 hour coffee house meetup with Big Fat Panda & Ericka 😳 To each their own I guess
This one just baffles me, if you read the description, they are willing to spend a whole hour with you! They also label it Panda and Princess, beyond odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
L m a o who would spend their money on those ugly buffoons rather than Pete or even Nate!? You ain’t fooling anybody…

Reactions: 1
One has to wonder how Master Pete will handle having both Ryno and Panda receiving higher bids🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve watched these auctions before and the prices will get crazy high. I’m really tempted to bid money I shouldn’t really be spending in an effort to help drive Deni’s snack option up to be higher than Pete’s. Because wouldn’t that just drive him nuts?

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched these auctions before and the prices will get crazy high. I’m really tempted to bid money I shouldn’t really be spending in an effort to help drive Deni’s snack option up to be higher than Pete’s. Because wouldn’t that just drive him nuts?
It’s for an awesome cause, so yes, bid high!

Reactions: 2
They have to be self bidding, there is no way!

I will take $1k to NOT have a charcuterie with Ryno
You have no idea the kind of broken people who show up at Dis events. Sad, lonley and generally strange human beings.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I looked at the book listings. There is almost nothing other than a bad photo and the title. Is the person listing the items too lazy to list the author or any other information or is the auction site too crappy to accept the full info?

If I was independently wealthy, I would bid on lunch with Pete for several of us here. And outfit is all with sparkly Gucci polo shirts to wear. We could all go order steak and complain together!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does DisCon publish detailed financials? Saying all proceeds go to GKTW is great but I'd like more info.

If you win dinner with Pete, does he leave you sitting alone at the table ten times to go out for a smoke? Because I'm not bidding if he's going to be with me the whole time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If you win dinner with Pete, does he leave you sitting alone at the table ten times to go out for a smoke? Because I'm not bidding if he's going to be with me the whole time.
I want the full experience: The smoking, the ordering of steak, the extra salt, the berating of the waiter. Ill even sit around and let my food get cold while he goes out and has another smoke.

If you're going to do it, might as well do it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.