The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete has a pearl necklace painted nails and a sparkling shirt. He’s turned into Liberace.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm gonna be honest, I prefer the sparkling Gucci polo over the loud, animal print blouses from the other cruise. 😂
Whoever said (a couple pages back I think) that he looks like he’s dressed as a rapper for Halloween NAILED IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Craig doesn't really bother me as host, I think sometimes it's more he doesn't know he's doing it and is forced to put one on ad hoc. I think Pete (when he's on his game) is better and Craig can be awkward but I don't think he's bad. I guess the problem is you either like him or you don't.

The weird thing I will say about the reimbursement is at this point Craig should have a company card. He has surely proven his reliability. Give him a limit and have him submit receipts. I don't get what's hard about that. Reimbursements should be for occasional things not your actual job function expenses.

Also, it's becoming very obvious they are reading this forum because they keep referencing specific items (Craig said "I'm rambling") they should stop and take some time to regroup.
I like Craig as host. He is very self aware about his awkwardness and he allows the other people to speak their mind. Conversations sometimes go into the weeds but that is when it actually gets fun.

It’s his sugar baby boyfriend who tagged along to Alaska with them.
If it is the dude who pops into the frame when he is reviewing the Osso Buco, he looks a little like Ryno.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I like Craig as host. He is very self aware about his awkwardness and he allows the other people to speak their mind. Conversations sometimes go into the weeds but that is when it actually gets fun.

If it is the dude who pops into the frame when he is reviewing the Osso Buco, he looks a little like Ryno.
I thought it was Ryno at first. That’s a little creepy.

I’ve found Craig to be pretty friendly in person when I’ve spoken to him and not at all socially awkward. Then again I’ve only seen him at HHN so he may have had a drink or 2 when I’ve run into him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s his sugar baby boyfriend who tagged along to Alaska with them.
I wondered. Then I thought well maybe it was Ryno’s fiancé.

Hey, breaking news! We got a table service dining review today from Ryno and Craig.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wondered. Then I thought well maybe it was Ryno’s fiancé.
Hey, breaking news! We got a table service dining review today from Ryno and Craig.
I think it was Pete's boyfriend since he mentioned several times he was going. Craig and Ryno shared an inside cabin, so I don't believe he was on the cruise.

The term "table service" is being used kind of loosely, as in they sat at a table, LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else following the bidding for dinner/coffee dates with them? $750 to have dinner with Pete?😂 I mean the description does say you will have a night to remember😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went on the bid site to see if there was anything interesting. As of a few hours ago some fool bid over $300 for a 1 hour coffee house meetup with Big Fat Panda & Ericka 😳 To each their own I guess

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I went on the bid site to see if there was anything interesting. As of a few hours ago some fool bid over $300 for a 1 hour coffee house meetup with Big Fat Panda & Ericka 😳 To each their own I guess
Ohhh ah a coffee date with pizza the hut and mumbles the clown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.