The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ended up trying a new format today...just Craig and Ryno sitting at a desk talking like it's a very casual news broadcast instead of a roundtable. I feel like I'm one of the few lately who don't mind tuning in for the information and just for something to listen to BUT I think they proved that they can't hold the show on their own. They also were maybe 25 minutes late. Maybe start to prep at 12:30 so that you're ready to go at 1.....oh right they won't keep it live.

Reactions: 3
Is Hannah gone?
She's on the Disney Wish cruise this week. They pre-recorded a show all together last week on the Patreon Live show, but decided not to air it this week perhaps because other news came up or because they wanted to test out this two-person model. I'm guessing they will either save that pre-recorded show for another Tuesday when they want to be lazy, or they'll release it as a separate video. It was a resort review of Port Orleans French Quarter.

Reactions: 1
Disney announced that they’re updating the DAS Pass system. I wonder if Erika will still be eligible for it?

They also were maybe 25 minutes late. Maybe start to prep at 12:30 so that you're ready to go at 1.....oh right they won't keep it live.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Tuesday at 1pm ET. It's established. I get occasional issues will come up but it happens weekly. Also, IDK. basic effort of putting a thumbnail out there and having people hit "notify" to watch. There are just bare basics of running a YouTube channel they don't seem to get. Although I'm no expert so maybe never reminding people you'll be going live and consistently being late is the new recipe for success?

Reactions: 8
Was anyone here able to hunt down the TikTok that goes off about Craig that he mentions in the last quarter of the show? I am a terrible sleuth.

So wait, Ryno and Craig go do a full hour long breakfast/dinner review review video of 1900 Park Fare on the DIS unlimited channel. Now the separate "the dis" channel has a 4 minute short clip of the experience? I'm so confused why they're putting time into two separate channels.

Reactions: 1
Is this to stop the abuse of the system?
Yes, Disney has recognized it is being abused and are cracking down on applications. Also only four other members of the party will be able to accompany the DAS Passholder, although in my opinion this should be one or two.

Reactions: 2
Yes, Disney has recognized it is being abused and are cracking down on applications. Also only four other members of the party will be able to accompany the DAS Passholder, although in my opinion this should be one or two.
I see where you’re coming from, but at least with five total people you can put most families in that umbrella so they can experience attractions together, as opposed to something like Baby Swap where it’s just a single person riding.

So wait, Ryno and Craig go do a full hour long breakfast/dinner review review video of 1900 Park Fare on the DIS unlimited channel. Now the separate "the dis" channel has a 4 minute short clip of the experience? I'm so confused why they're putting time into two separate channels.
The entire split of the channels a few years back was incredibly confusing. I get for sure them splitting off Universal content because there's likely a chunk of the audience who only cares about UO and it hurts the algorithm if people don't consistently watch. But I never understood them switching dining to a different channel with a very small group of subscribers.

Reactions: 5
The entire split of the channels a few years back was incredibly confusing. I get for sure them splitting off Universal content because there's likely a chunk of the audience who only cares about UO and it hurts the algorithm if people don't consistently watch. But I never understood them switching dining to a different channel with a very small group of subscribers.
I’ve never liked the split channels, either. It would have made more sense to keep one channel, but have a posting schedule for the different experiences. Tuesday is live show day, so have dining on Wednesday, DCL on Thursday, etc.

Kind of like how we watched tv on actual tv back in the 1900s 😂 You knew which programs to watch on certain days!

I suppose that would lock them into a pretty rigorous filming and editing schedule, though. Separating Universal content was a good call (I honestly prefer Universal stuff), but having a different channel for everything was a bit much.

Reactions: 4
Honestly it should be one. Need to stop the abuse of this and the EV Scooters for the bus system.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly it should be one. Need to stop the abuse of this and the EV Scooters for the bus system.
I don’t take the buses anymore because of that. The disabled should be treated with dignity respect and kindness but after a park when were all waiting in line and you and your family of 12 roll up to come in front is outrageous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t take the buses anymore because of that. The disabled should be treated with dignity respect and kindness but after a park when were all waiting in line and you and your family of 12 roll up to come in front is outrageous.
This happened to us in February. The line for the bus back to the hotel was mobbed. Someone pulled up in a scooter seconds before the bus arrived with their large family with them. Needless to say, them and the scooter took up the majority of the bus and everyone else was left either standing or waiting for the next bus. I have nothing against you if you need a scooter but that simply isn’t fair and Disney needs to do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11