The DIS Unplugged #11 We're still exactly the same. Maybe worse, actually

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this day and age you can book an entire trip from your phone in about 5 minutes. Travel agents are useless.
Provost was really leaning into the ancillary reservations that aren't quite so simple to grab. With dining reservations available 60-days out, but still requiring that you do a search for each day and each meal, I can see where some folks would rather not be bothered, particularly those on a longer or aspirational vacation where a ton of dining reservations are needed, with many being very competitive (character dining, etc.). Also, other non-dining experiences that aren't so easily made using the app or website. 5 minutes to book your flight and room, but an hour or so (if you're lucky and get first choices every time) to make the rest of the reservations (and every reservation needs to be made separately including party size, allergies, and CC information).

"Just send us a list of where you want to eat each day and each meal, and when that dining reservation window opens up, we'll slog through all the steps and you don't need to worry about it".

Reactions: 2
I love using travel agents! Just used ours for our Universal trip a couple weeks ago because I don’t like to be bothered to handle any of the reservations for dining, hotel, car service, cabanas, etc when someone else can do it for free.

Why anyone would use Dreams is a mystery to me, they don’t even respond to you for a week when you inquire about booking.
I’m Glad that someone still enjoys using a travel agent although again they are just literally clicking and typing in exactly what you want anyway. That’s like me at the gas station having someone put my gas for me. It’s nice they do it, but I can do it myself.

Do you guys think they’re gonna say anything negative about Tiana’s ride the thought of going against the green and not getting that exclusive cupcake might be too much to risk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why anyone would use Dreams is a mystery to me, they don’t even respond to you for a week when you inquire about booking.
And the weekly show gives the impression that no one on that team, including travel agents, would give much of a duck about your trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have to think the only thing Dreams has going for them is their book of business and that is about it. Obviously, their backend system is worthless. I have no opinion on the training of their employees. That might be worth something too.

Saw these two comments on their latest live show and gave me a chuckle.

1 hour ago

Good show. This team is really hitting their stride. Disney talk interspersed with weird tangents and movie references.

18 minutes ago

Y’all should get over yourselves. Unsubscribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen the comments and had to jump in myself. The negativity is ridiculous. How do you tell a fanbase to "get over themselves" if they don't like the changes? I guess this website will never know the allure of getting a free cruise next week, exclusive cupcake parties, and Mickey Mouse in a new outfit. It's incredible that we even have to say "get over yourselves" to Disney fans. Don’t worry, they are getting over themselves and you that’s why your Patreon numbers are so low and your viewership crashed.

Corey is onboard too and has been posting on instagram. His posts contain "#hosted" ... not sure if they all are.

• Sick
I mean, we can't expect them to mingle with the regular folk. Ew. And by stateroom, I'm sure they mean suite.
I'd pay for that suite if it meant we could watch Kevin drive that scooter out on to the sand and actually go in the (gasp) water. Do you think Corey is along to hold Kevin's parasol? The lamenting about no cabana, greasy sunblock, the hot sun, and sand everywhere would be pure entertainment. Getting the scooter stuck would be a cherry on top of his Neapolitan sunburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh I do love a good bragging post from John and his immobile boyfriend. I'm shocked that there wasn't a #concierge hashtag just to rub our noses in it.
Yeah, who doesn't want to be those two. :ROFLMAO:

I saw them a few months back in the lobby of the Grand Californian doing a meet and greet for one of their tours. Had the misfortune of riding down in the same elevator as John. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and black shorts and socks, and looked like he hadn't shaved in 4 or 5 days. He had what appeared to be beignet sugar or crumbs (maybe dandruff?) on his shirt, and he looked like he had been wearing the same clothes for 2 days. Just a sickly, disheveled mess. I'm sure the tour group they were leading loved it though.

Kevin just looks like he smells of urine and halitosis, covered up by too much LV cologne.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This group still being invited on cruises tells me they’re still doing well according ton Disney standards. John, Kevin, Craig and Corey. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Pete was there. These guys give me the impression he’s still their friend.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This group still being invited on cruises tells me they’re still doing well according ton Disney standards. John, Kevin, Craig and Corey. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Pete was there. These guys give me the impression he’s still their friend.
I’m sure they have their steady base still booking cruises with them but you know Craig is generating absolute zero income for them. This weeks comments were pretty bad let’s see how bad next months drop of paying subscribers are.

IMG_6765.jpeg

take a look at this loser swimming alone (in his t shirt💀) while his wife is at home alone taking care of their newly born son