The DIS Unplugged #10 We’re Not Happy to be Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's amazing is that in the last 4 months, Craig and the "team" have shown us that somehow Pete was the "creative" one among them and that he was the one that "worked" or at least got them to work.

For all the big talk from Ryno, Craig and Corey about creativity and "big things", all they have managed to do is continue to do what Pete did, except less often and worse.

Embarrassing.
My experience is once the pressure of a demanding boss is removed everyone becomes more lazy instead of more creative.

Reactions: 11
Erica is leaving? Also doesn’t seem like Panda is going to go help if what he said on Facebook is true.

Reactions: 1
Erica is leaving? Also doesn’t seem like Panda is going to go help if what he said on Facebook is true.
What did he say? I went to his FB, but didn't see anything. I saw him eating gingerbread recently, also an Epcot video.

Reactions: 2
What did he say? I went to his FB, but didn't see anything. I saw him eating gingerbread recently, also an Epcot video.
I think I saw him listed on the WDWTV show Thursday night as making an upcoming appearance somewhere on there.

• Wow
Where is Erica going? I was wondering if she is filling Deni’s vacated position at Give Kids The World.

In the comments someone said they hope he might come back to DisUnlimted and he said he would never.
Also, looks like he’s probably on Ozempic.

• Wow
Her hair looks like a bleeping weasel nested on her head
It's exactly the same hair style that I had after the surgeons shaved my head for surgery. I finally hit the recovery milestone this week where I was okay to go to my stylist to correct it.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone here on their patreon? How has that content been?
Sorry for not responding to this sooner. I was actually at WDW for 10 days and just returned home yesterday. I'm still subscribed to their Patreon, although I might as well burn a $10 bill every month.

So, in the last 30 days, here's a recap of their riveting gated content:

Craig: An audio post reviewing Haunted Mansion on Disney+
Post Show: Discussing upcoming changes
General Post: New Patreon Tiers
Craig: Before going to Beaches and Cream, he asked what we wanted to see
Craig: Magical moment with Daisy, Chip and Dale walking together
Jackie (oh Lordt - y'all know how much I love her, said me never): Posts of Rapunzel from inside the Disney Wish, like her foot. Magical!!!! (the post is incomplete and she couldn't even figure out how to upload the pics - moron)
Craig: some dining show outtakes
Post Show: No idea on the content because I don't have 1 hour and 38 minutes to spare
Ryno (finally): Behind the Scenes of the Mara Dining Review
Erica: Announcing her new obsession with pins
Post Show: Whatever
Ryno: Behind the Scenes Biergarten dining review
Post Show: Not a clue
Erica: Shared a photo of a Trivia Board at Beach Club
Craig: Shared a cute and fun photo of himself riding Space Mountain with Molly from Mammoth Club! Said he also rode Haunted Mansion with her during the MVMCP.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone! Welcome @imjenilynn to the party. :)☀ Looking forward to hearing your story and perspective!!
Thank you. So that’s why I’m here I guess. Some people had questions about what happened to me. It felt like I should be the person to answer them. It didn’t feel appropriate before when the guys were sharing since my time there was not on the same level as Dustin and Sean, but it might be ok now? Also, I thought if anyone had questions about stuff in general, I would answer the ones I was able to answer. Sooooo….just happy to be here?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.