Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MichaelsAchilles

Apparently the DIS is now posting news stories "written" by AI? Is money so tight over there they can't afford the whopping $25 they used to pay for submissions? Or is no one submitting articles to them anymore? I never read their stories, but there is a post today by someone complaining about the poor quality of the AI articles.
I am very curious about this. Do you have a link to one of the "articles"?

Reactions: 1

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
What continues to be so upsetting for me is that there’s been no apology by John for allowing this to go on whilst being the only one with any form of real authority to stop it.

He released that horrendous statement and seemed to think “Pete’s gone, it’s fine” when in reality the Amex thing probably had way more to do with his departure then it being due to anything discussed here.

Seems to me that there’s been no steps to actually rectify any wrong doing.
Excellent point.

By the way, earlier this week, Corey posted a picture of the new studio space on Patreon. It's very generic, but actually looks like a real commercial space and not something mashed out of a home or garage. My impression is that it's in an office building, it doesn't look like a retail space in a strip mall, but you never know. He said they would get the keys the next day and the space also had a separate room, but he didn't elaborate.

Frankenweenie

I wanna point out that I am not lost on the history and that I am totally up to date and understand everything but if someone wanna explain what happened between Pete and Bob I am sure other folks, not.me because I totally get it, would appreciate it.

That fucked up dedication, in response to a man who sounds like an evil piece of shit, is beyond nauseating.
If anyone knows how to get police records from New Jersey, it could probably be confirmed. I don’t know if I was doing it wrong or what, but the site said I needed $30 to pull his record. I wasn’t going to do that.

MickeyMo

Today's podcast: Holy hell that opening shot with Erica and Julie. Lovely. (I'm on record as being a Julie fan and I mean, I wouldn't kick Erica out of bed).

Murray9000

VIP Member
Regardless if Dustin heard it or not, we are to understand from JL there was this hearsay story (whatever it entails) that was being shared among the team?!

JL called it a twisted betrayal and stuff of parent’s nightmares and wanted to protect her son. I say that conveying that it held a lot of gravity to her and I do believe she took it seriously.

If JL heard it, clearly it was passed down to her years later. So others on the team also have heard the story!? Wait, so did they know as it was originally transpiring, shortly after or years later? How did the story even first become known to the team to even be passed down to JL?

So that means one of 4 things

1. They have never heard the hearsay story and have zero idea what JL is referring to.
2. They have heard the hearsay story, didn’t believe it was plausible and didn’t investigate it.
3. They heard it, look into it and determined it was false.
4. They have heard it, think it is plausible and did shit all about it.
Objection, your honor.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Ryno has been looking to move out of state for quite a while. I would imagine if Craig left that would be the push for him to actually leave. He has a terminally ill friend in Milwaukee it sounds like he really wants to be there.

• Sad

xoxo552

---
I'm not sure if its been mentioned before but Dreams' BBB rating was padded out with a number of 5* reviews all on either 08/28/23 or 08/29/23. Either side of those dates ALL the reviews have been one or two stars. Very, very suspicious. BBB Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc. Reviews
Somewhere John posted (after it was highlighted here, I think) that they'd 'inadvertently' let their BBB certification lapse, had taken the logo off their website while they reapplied or whatever, and are now recertified. I'm sure he had Kevin and some of their besties post reviews alongside their reapplication.

Rufuscat

Today's podcast: Holy hell that opening shot with Erica and Julie. Lovely. (I'm on record as being a Julie fan and I mean, I wouldn't kick Erica out of bed).
I breathed a sigh of relief when J&K didn't pop up and it's lovely to see Julie.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I’m assuming DUT isn’t going to see a cent of the donations, only downside is I would have to interact with a DUT agent to finalize trip (not that I’ll win).

CoolWhip

VIP Member
For all the shit you talk about the trackers @CoolWhip JL giving her real life stories has you now brushing the sand out your 🐈?
You know full well if somebody post some questionable shit over there I will call it out too.

everybody is tiptoeing around allegations, if it is real say it, and why bring it up as a “major factor” long after the rest of the story?

Site dedication is no longer there. Hi Corey. Or whoever told him to take it down.
It’s still there for now. Scroll to the very bottom and look for the section that looks like the 2nd image. Click on the words “Site Dedication.”

• Sad

DISbored

Chatty Member
I didn’t know he had his own channel those views show that he clearly has a super large fan base.