Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not to derail the threat too much, but why don't we like Brayden?
Screenshot 2023-12-31 1.40.02 AM.png

I respected Brayden until I saw this video he made. He is spreading this false rumor that Tiana's Bayou Adventure is only getting 17 animatronics. This is not true, it will have about the same amount of figures as Splash Mountain. I know a lot of people are upset about Splash Mountain changing, but this is not going to be all screens like Navi River Journey as he is suggesting.

DISbored

Chatty Member
I respected Brayden until I happened to see a little bit of a Live of his where I feel his true personality was on display. Complaining about people being in his shot while grifting money like all the others.

Also, he may be in the know about a lot of things, but his recent talk about Tiana's Bayou Adventure only having 17 animatronics is flat out false---so I'm now really questioning his sources. Tiana will have about the same number of figures as Splash, all of them will be new.
I wouldn’t say that was him being mean he’s just a fucking weirdo he creates good content but he seems like an awkward nice gay man.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Just want to quickly state I never used the word molestation. This is also why I said people seem to think they know a story that I didn’t tell.

I don’t want to take away from @CoolWhip’s 15, so we’ll get back to his Abbot and Costello routine. I just didn’t want you to be sent down a rabbit hole while he did it. ☺
So instead of clarifying you want to walk it back behind the curtain. I mean you threw out enough murky hints to suggest that Pete followed in his father’s footsteps, which would indicate some form of molestation, and this was a betrayal of his friend, leading one to believe there was a sexual assault of his friend’s child. If this is not the case than what exactly were you attempting to imply?

For your convenience, the first rule, as stated by Tattle.Life Administration.
View attachment 2600796
Mea culpa. I forgot that was a rule. I’ll go sit in the corner now.

I don't see anyone knowing or disclosing the names of Pete's father's victims. Are we talking about the same thing?
Hence, my question.
Not really, I’m talking about JL repeating hearsay with a name of a potential Victim of Pete.

Rufio'sGhost

Twilight Zone moment here but both Craig AND Corey just friend requested me on my personal FB, and it’s them I checked lol. What the hell 😂 An attempt to get me to stop commenting on their PUBLICLY posted videos asking for some accountability? Truly baffling.
How do they know it's you? Or how do they know you?

countesslu

It would be good to debunk this as another lie that Pete made up. There is nothing that could make my day better than that, but it does explain a lot, right? Anyone else know how to crack something like this when a man has been dead for so long? Do they just chuck records when a person dies?
I’m sure they’re out there; I just meant that they seem tough to find. I’m very curious!

I think Amex has no idea what their in for…doesn’t the DIS have a boring and lame attorney that randomly comes on and goes on for hours?
ugh omg i remember that guy he was the worst lol. he also made a really creepy joke about kids one time that not even the creep himself laughed at 🥴

Rufuscat

There was a mass-banning from the boards back then and a bunch of the banned came together on a new message board. If you google "circle of sarcasm undis" you'll find it. The posts can get pretty snarky about some of the posts and posters on the DIS (particularly from the community forum) but they've also kept up with the news and talked about PW, the mods, etc.
Thanks, I edited my post to include this.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
It seems like whatever happened was extremely serious in nature, but unable to be verified. People probably don’t want any legal push back! I’m sure if anyone is able to verify info, they will share it. Makes sense to play it safe.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Unless there is some small sentence or two the rest of us misread, you’ve nailed it. Knowing the horrible truths of Dustin and Sean, makes story #1 about Pete’s dad (which we discovered is unfortunately true) lend a LOT of credence to the “hearsay” story #2 potentially involving the Varly family decades ago.

In all of the thinking I’ve done about this myself (and I’m in no way related to or know anyone associated with The Dis personally) that is the logical conclusion I’ve come to with as well about the studio being dedicated to Bob: guilt and narrative manipulation. Pete always has to be the victim in every situation and twist history to benefit himself. Doing nice things to honor his memory absolves him of any actual sins that may exist and makes him look good.
---

Jesus H. Christ my dude. If it’s the one regarding the “hearsay story” we’ve all been talking about the past few posts, say it. If it’s something else, then point it out clearly to the rest of the class for those who have missed it.
Literally just said it, you just repeated it.

DISbored

Chatty Member
I think Amex has no idea what their in for…doesn’t the DIS have a boring and lame attorney that randomly comes on and goes on for hours?

Genielife

I think I missed the Mary from Publix story! Can somebody give me an overview/recall the thread it was told in?