The DIS Unplugged #10 We’re Not Happy to be Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
their patreon STILL has pete’s solo show as one of the benefits. how incredibly bleeping lazy are they?? wtf do these people do all day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I watched about the first 15 minutes of the show and I turned it off. What is Craig not getting look at your view count look at your comments from your viewers what you’re giving us no one wants.

Reactions: 4
Sadly, I couldn’t make it more than 20 minutes into the new episode either. It was exactly like these leadership meetings I had to be in over Zoom during the pandemic. No one wants to be there, the person leading the meeting is trying to force people to share, there’s always that person talking over someone else. It’s obvious they do NO planning for the show, and apparently no one even likes each other anymore 😂 Ya’ll, I wanted this to work out. Really. It’s just not. It’s painful to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sadly, I couldn’t make it more than 20 minutes into the new episode either. It was exactly like these leadership meetings I had to be in over Zoom during the pandemic. No one wants to be there, the person leading the meeting is trying to force people to share, there’s always that person talking over someone else. It’s obvious they do NO planing for the show, and apparently no one even likes each other anymore 😂 Ya’ll, I wanted this to work out. Really. It’s just not. It’s painful to watch.
You’re telling me this content isn’t house buying material?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming it’s because they’re on Zoom but the constant talking over each other is unwatchable. Everyone wait your turn. Ughhh

Reactions: 6

quite raving reviews on the same dates, not shady at all
Seems to me their business sense is very outdated, with how their site looks, putting up way too obvious fake reviews and that they think BBB is even relevant. I assume their clientele is older, using a travel agency.

Reactions: 8
Anybody wanna talk real for a second did anybody else with all things considered going on really want Craig and the team to succeed?

Like I really wanted them to push forward and become a massive success in their own thing they have done the most minimal work possible to just get by.

I am disappointed and frankly disgusting with the lack of work personality, or creativity that has gone into producing podcast I guess if one thing that we learn that Pete was a horrible person to work, for these people are terrible at their jobs without proper guidance and direction.

I see people on the disboards, saying what a great job this last episode was what the duck are they watching???
I've been watching Ryno's live streams and at the start he was excited about a fresh start and now he doesn't want to talk about work and seems to be sort of checked out of it again. I personally haven't been able to bring myself to watch the new weekly show, I got about 2 minutes into the new one, just past the intro and saw their faces and knew it was the same tit. With no discussion of change or the past it was just disappointing to hear that (on here).

As someone who signed up for the boards over 20 years ago it sucks to see something you used to enjoy a lot turn into such a giant ball of sadness and hate. I wanted them to have that fresh start and change but what are they even doing? Weird walking intros with bad jokes? That was old by the 2nd time.
---
I'm assuming that's Teresa's daughter Katie? She was awkward for sure but a nice addition, super cute and nice to see some family incorporated. Ryno mentioned Deni will be in a video soon too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
According to Social Blade, Dreams Unlimited received 226k views down 13% in the last 30 days. Their Patreon is down. This is not a sustainable enterprise as it is structured. It never seemed to make financial sense to me, but now it is just worse.

if I had to guess John is going to sell the whole thing at some point, and now he is just trying to make it look viable to whatever chump will buy it and the agency.

Reactions: 14
if I had to guess John is going to sell the whole thing at some point, and now he is just trying to make it look viable to whatever chump will buy it and the agency.
If that is the case, then I hope Craig and Ryno have updated their resumes or have a Plan B. Outside of the owners, people are usually not part of any buyout deal and are laid off. Lots of times with little to no severance or other benefits (i.e. insurance).

I wonder with their lackluster performance after all the talk about "new" stuff they know John has no intention of changing anything and are just going through the bare minimum and seeing it to the end.

Finally, I also was hopeful that something new along with positive energy would be brought to the table. But from what I'm reading here that is sadly not the case.

Reactions: 6
Some interesting comments from Craig in this thread on DIS boards relative to the latest Tuesday show. Sounds like maybe the Tuesday show might transition to be released in audio only for their listening audience, which is apparently still pretty sizeable. There's an awareness that things are awkward and low energy and that perhaps this style isn't translating well for YouTube. I know he has a dry sense of humor, but I found the comment about not spending every minute of their time off thinking about how to revitalize the show off-putting. Obviously I wouldn't expect literally every minute but I would have expected a lot of time, given it's his job.

Comment 1.jpg

Comment 2.jpg

Reactions: 4
Not only is it his job. He was given the keys to the car in order to navigate and produce the show. I took the same thing away, reading it as you did you had a two month break and you gave us bleeping dining reviews lending us your expert opinion, on hamburgers and desserts. You think I want to book a vacation with you company based on what you’re putting out? That dry humor does not translate to inviting friendly or welcoming.

I just don’t think these people are self-aware of what a actual job entails effort time motivation in order to succeed, but look who he’s working with Whyno who seems to be honestly the laziest person I’ve ever seen who wants to get paid a full-time salary and LGBTQIA+DAS who I don’t see as adding any value to the product whatsoever.

Again, I wish Craig success in everything he does but you have a baby dude and if you think the product you’re putting out is any representative of how you should be paid then you get what you put out. I just think that we all assume that Pete left that you would revitalize his product and make it something that it was meant to be.

Reactions: 10
The sheer laziness and negativity over at Dis Unlimited Depression is astounding! There’s not an ounce of creativity or enthusiasm in any of these people. Get new jobs, because none of you seem to like the jobs you currently have.

Has anyone watched their latest Beaches and Cream review? All Ryno does is piss and moan and complain. What a miserable human being. I don’t know how anyone can stand to be around him. Ugh

Reactions: 11
Yeah there always used to be that negativity balanced with a lot of positivity from people like Deni etc. None of that anymore. It's just whining and misery. These people are lucky this is (probably was, soon) their job. You wouldn't know it from what they put out.

I see Deni is moving on from GKTW and into the church? Didn't know she was god squad but fair enough if it makes her happy. That's what these shows need most of all tbh, some cheer and bloody excitement.

I'm off to California tomorrow for a week of fun. Buzzing! It's raining here in the UK (what a twist) so yes I will be soaking up the sunshine and warmth

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.