The DIS Unplugged #10 We’re Not Happy to be Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only victims in this are Sean and Dustin.
absolutely people are throwing that word around loosely from not sticking around a job where they are miserable especially since it’s not a “real job”, yet again they didn’t want to give up vacations and YouTube clout.

Reactions: 7
Some of you guys have never worked for a narcissist and it shows...
If anyone has ever worked, they have had a narcissist for a boss at one job or another. It is just a matter of how much you are willing to put up with and what your situation is. I don't blame anyone for staying and needing their job, but I don't applaud anyone that claims martyrdom for working under one not wanting to find another job. Plenty of people left the Dis throughout the years and found new jobs, so it could be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anybody wanna talk real for a second did anybody else with all things considered going on really want Craig and the team to succeed?

Like I really wanted them to push forward and become a massive success in their own thing they have done the most minimal work possible to just get by.

I am disappointed and frankly disgusting with the lack of work personality, or creativity that has gone into producing podcast I guess if one thing that we learn that Pete was a horrible person to work, for these people are terrible at their jobs without proper guidance and direction.

I see people on the disboards, saying what a great job this last episode was what the duck are they watching???
I am so DISappointed. I really liked the team (sorry Erica I just don’t jive with what you’re putting out there). I was heart broken when everything came out and elated the team could move on without Pete. I really wanted them to succeed. I understood taking a minute to digest what happened and regroup but thought it was taking way too long. It’s like someone gave them their freedom back and they just threw it in the trash. How are they not working their asses off putting out tons of content to see what sticks???

If they were going to do virtual shows why wait months to do it? I just don’t feel like anyone cares anymore. It’s hard to watch.

Reactions: 12
The only victims in this are Sean and Dustin.
This needs to be said again. No one is forced to stay in a jog they don't like. If they choose to, either because they can't be bothered to look for a new one or they managed to make themselves so unemployable they have not options, that is their choice.

These people may not have known about the specific abuse that was done to Sean and Dustin but they all tacitly supported the kind of person Pete was. I am losing sympathy for them with their unwillingness to tell "their side" of the story after all this time.

Reactions: 6
I've been watching the first 20 minutes of today's show and wondering why they all seem to hate each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This needs to be said again. No one is forced to stay in a jog they don't like. If they choose to, either because they can't be bothered to look for a new one or they managed to make themselves so unemployable they have not options, that is their choice.

These people may not have known about the specific abuse that was done to Sean and Dustin but they all tacitly supported the kind of person Pete was. I am losing sympathy for them with their unwillingness to tell "their side" of the story after all this time.
At this point I believe they have been told to not say anything. John is all about "controlling the narrative". It is an old-school business mentality that is fitting of the old-school company he runs.

Reactions: 11
At this point I believe they have been told to not say anything. John is all about "controlling the narrative". It is an old-school business mentality that is fitting of the old-school company he runs.
Part of the agreement to cut ties with Pete might have a provision that neither side can disparage the other ?

Reactions: 5
Part of the agreement to cut ties with Pete might have a provision that neither side can disparage the other ?
You can bring up the fact someone was let go without disparaging them. Instead they are just pretending nothing happened.

Reactions: 11
Also The World of DVC (which was a sponsor of the DVC show with Pete) releasted a video today at the same exact time as the live show starts...just based on timestamps of when they were uploaded. That seems shady.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just looked at Ryno 's Instagram. I know understand why he doesn't leave the Dis and move out of Florida like he always says he's going to do. Almost every post of his is a sponsored post of him sporting some free merchandise from companies. He's addicted to the free stuff and pseudo fame that has come from this meager paying job that he is always complaining about!
I always said he has a career as a plus size model for crappy IP merchandise when he leaves the DIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Ryno was smart he would get in on that RSVLTS shirt money. Love or hate PMM he's making good money right now and getting invited to a lot of great events and experiences. I don't think Ryno has the work ethic of a PMM to put out the type of videos PMM does

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Per the show today, more is coming soon on the Dreams channel as well as the Cruise channel. And per Ryno's personal channel, a video is coming soon with a Deni crossover. But I am sad to say that I think the Tuesday show is done. It just doesn't work. Very stilted today, in large part due to Zoom format.

Based on the Disney100, they all talked a bit about what Disney meant to them. I liked hearing all of their "origin" stories. A little weird John didn't mention moving here to work for Disney, but given that he did that with Pete, how could he? I really enjoyed Kevin's stories and photos. The way he talks about his mom just warms my heart.

Reactions: 3
If Ryno was smart he would get in on that RSVLTS shirt money. Love or hate PMM he's making good money right now and getting invited to a lot of great events and experiences. I don't think Ryno has the work ethic of a PMM to put out the type of videos PMM does
Even though paging, Mr. Morrow is fake as duck at least his personality seems engaging and seems like he would like to hang out with you. Rhino comes off as standoffish, narcissistic and unfriendly. If you look at the earlier videos, he seems quite happy and friendly, but now I would never approach him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.