The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just seem him a club supposedly doing the dance he seems to think is good BUT I never realised he was a comb over now I see why he wears the cap, he looks like an anorak you see watching trains with scary eyes 👀.

Reactions: 7
Ive just seem him a club supposedly doing the dance he seems to think is good BUT I never realised he was a comb over now I see why he wears the cap, he looks like an anorak you see watching trains with scary eyes 👀.
Yes - I previously said about the hat being stuck to his head, even at family parties. Now I know why!
That dance is doing my head in now, he actually gave Ed sheeran stick for not putting him in the video for the song!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes - I previously said about the hat being stuck to his head, even at family parties. Now I know why!
That dance is doing my head in now, he actually gave Ed sheeran stick for not putting him in the video for the song!
Funny how it's mentioned in here about his hair & always wearing cap and now they've posted a vid with his cap off & Brogan spraying him with red hair spray 🤣 obviously they read here.

Hello the coles. 👋

Reactions: 5
Funny how it's mentioned in here about his hair & always wearing cap and now they've posted a vid with his cap off & Brogan spraying him with red hair spray 🤣 obviously they read here.

Hello the coles. 👋
I hope they all do

Reactions: 4
So The Coles live about 5/10minutes away from me and I’ve just seen Brogan in the co op, she’s tiny bless her

Reactions: 1
to be honest I can’t watch as brogan face is so irritating to look at really can’t stand the woman

Reactions: 5
So glad to find a thread about these! Don’t mind her but I cannot stand Shane. Sooooo arrogant and definitely thinks he’s famous. I saw a load of them climbed snowdon but most turned back as it was too risky with the weather but of course Shane carried on to the top because no water would his ego have let him not get fo the top 🤕

Reactions: 6
It wasn't because of his ego it was because he was doing it for Harrison. I actually think he did a good thing tbh .I watched some of the lives and people was told to turn back however the people that didn't turn back they even said once you got past where it was bad it was actually okay

Reactions: 2
It wasn't because of his ego it was because he was doing it for Harrison. I actually think he did a good thing tbh .I watched some of the lives and people was told to turn back however the people that didn't turn back they even said once you got past where it was bad it was actually okay
no… it was definitely for his ego 😂

What about the other people then who got to the top .surely it was there egos as well .I'm not keen on the coles however I thought they did a really good thing and Harrison mum even dulled then when they was at the top and they was choked up

What about the other people then who got to the top .surely it was there egos as well .I'm not keen on the coles however I thought they did a really good thing and Harrison mum even dulled then when they was at the top and they was choked up
Well yeah now you mention it…. Dan spragg - also for his ego ✅. Dunno who the others were and also don’t care. Everything Shane does is for his ego, including giving up his job to do the same tit dance on TikTok and sit on lives all day and night.

Reactions: 6
I don't even think people knew her 😆 I've seen her videos where they was giving the medals out and hers was one one the last and it looked like she had been forgotten about 😆

I don't even think people knew her 😆 I've seen her videos where they was giving the medals out and hers was one one the last and it looked like she had been forgotten about 😆
Yes I guess so they all seem to know each other, I would have gone with a friend personally

That one who's obsessed with the smithy family .I think she's the one with the smithy tattoo?

With you mentioning Shane's ego actually he apereared in a lot of the lives but people like Derby dan and papa blaze didn't go on any lives or posted whilst they was there as they didn't want to appear like they was clout chasing and thought that was really good tbh as a lot of the other people was going live .the only issue with that though was everyone thought they was missing 😆 as obviously they was all in different groups

Well well well and here he is on live now with the caption. Snowdon… completed it mate 🤙🏼 And his medal round his neck 😭😭😭. But nah he’s not done it for his ego 👀

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've seen a few of them with there medals on .I heard on another live he went up twice .First with that oliver person who ended up running back down and Lewis and a few others and then when he was walking down he bumped into dan spray and papa and ended up walking back up to the top with them

• Haha
He’s a tit. She doesn’t bother me that much.
She does need to bore of with all these amazing videos of how good a dad he is tho.

Yeah I've seen a few of them with there medals on .I heard on another live he went up twice .First with that oliver person who ended up running back down and Lewis and a few others and then when he was walking down he bumped into dan spray and papa and ended up walking back up to the top with them
Doesn’t that just say it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.