The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They come up pretty high on a Poll on Tictok along with The Smithy's as people who think they are celebrities those two and Lawrence I think are top three.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't say the coles are high .like there following for example it's not very high at all there's people with way more than them .rep nick TV however thinks he's something .he's very annoying

Reactions: 3
She actually does look like Harry Maguire.

Hanging around with that perpetual manchild Dan Spragg won’t do them any good, they’ll end up exactly the same. Fame hungry attention whores.
Omg. I just googled who he is. Yes she looks exact like him

Sounds mean, but her face is very strange. Forehead sticks forward, so does her chin, yet the actual middle part of her face that contains her nose and eyes, looks like it’s been dented in with a spade ♠

Reactions: 10
What a surprise... tiktok run a Halloween gift competition and The Coles just randomly decide they're gonna cash in and run a charity night. They couldn't care less about charity.

And Shane has blocked me for posting on here. HI SHANE HEY 👋 Remember pal, you're on 400k so nowhere near the celebrity you claim you were the other day on your live. The "fame" really has gone to your head.

Reactions: 5
They havnt randomly decided its for charity there giving everything to harrisons mum for harrisons

As it was harrisons funeral today so everytgings been about him

Reactions: 1
They havnt randomly decided its for charity there giving everything to harrisons mum for harrisons
Does it matter where its going? Not really relevant to my point. But as you mentioned it, people have been doing these charity lives for that young man for weeks and I believe the coles already did a fundraiser for this. My point was, they decided to cash in knowing it would put them at the top of the leaderboard. They weren't even ranking on it til late yesterday.

It's all a scam these tik towers raising money for charity but how much is lining their pockets with gifts? What proof has anyone got that anything went to charity. I saw a video earlier if you give a £10 gift they only get £4 so why not turn gifts off and put a link directly to the charity that way the charity gets all your money. This isn't just the coles either

Reactions: 8

As it was harrisons funeral today so everytgings been about him
Harrison wasn’t the young kid they were speaking to on live a few weeks ago is he? Did he pass recently? Don’t want to be insensitive with these questions I just remember Shane talking to a young lad who had cancer 3 times a few weeks ago

Reactions: 2
Harrison wasn’t the young kid they were speaking to on live a few weeks ago is he? Did he pass recently? Don’t want to be insensitive with these questions I just remember Shane talking to a young lad who had cancer 3 times a few weeks ago
Yes that’s the little boy, so sad 😢

Now the coles are telling other people on the leaderboard not to overtake them "as its for harrison". I wonder just how much is actually going to harrisons mum.

There close with harrisons mum and she's even been in the lives and said that she's happy there doing this so it will be all going to her .did you see the Snowden thing everything went to harrisons mum from that as well

Now the coles are telling other people on the leaderboard not to overtake them "as its for harrison". I wonder just how much is actually going to harrisons mum.
Is this why there has been controversy over the Manley Family getting hate.

Have the Manley family been getting hate ? I saw there post yesterday but didn't relise it was connected to that .tbf I think that with them leaderboards the bigger creaters should take a stepback and let the people with lower followers get to the top .but like obviously the coles and Madley family aren't actually big creaters anyway compared to otheers but like give the people with like less than 100k the chance .I think that would be good .but I have also noticed with these events that some of them go into the people with less followers and start talking to them .like for example ben rantz he will go and talk to them and get his followers to go and help then

Reactions: 2
I have noticed its mainly the ones with like less followers doing the fundraisers .like I know a lot with over 1m but it's mainly the younger ones but they don't seem to do fundraisers and stuff they just get on what with they are doing

Gone are the days when beggars and charities used to go on the High Street to ask for money.

Now they just get a phone and go on tiktok. 21st century begging at its finest.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.