The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on this family?
I don’t know why I’ve always thought there is something strange about Shane, I think he seems very controlling, the way he speaks in that winey voice at times.

Nice house, he wears all the designer gear, just gave up a full time job to make content & merch. ……..

Seems rather up himself, Brogan seems the quieter one.

Reactions: 15
Thoughts on this family?
I don’t know why I’ve always thought there is something strange about Shane, I think he seems very controlling, the way he speaks in that winey voice at times.

Nice house, he wears all the designer gear, just gave up a full time job to make content & merch. ……..

Seems rather up himself, Brogan seems the quieter one.
I think that too, I think Brogan is still working, he gave up a job as a civil engineer so he must of been earning a nice enough wage
Don't you find it was very staged the build up to him giving up work? First the merchlaunch, then all those lives or TT's of how depressed he is, then the announcement he is giving work up

Reactions: 7
Who is buying ‘merch’ with someone else’s surname on? I don’t get it at all. It’s really not a deliberate thing but I immediately go off these accounts when they change and try to make a living from it. It all seems so contrived after that. Mammybanter is another one. I preferred them all when they were just having a laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They get a wift of oh I can make money from this and it goes from them being likeable to cash cows. I really don’t get the folk that buy it, like really ………. WHY?!

his first day off today and he’s been on live every time I’ve took a wee check of TT then saying we will be on every night now at 9, simmer down your no love island mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw something on tiktok about another couple taking the piss out of them and it all kicking off ? Any ideas?

Reactions: 6
He looks like a Deer in the headlights, I've only just noticed these people recently doing an annoying dance. So if he has given up work apart from the dance what they going to do. I seen him mention management WTF these so called creator's do make me laugh.

Reactions: 5
I think that too, I think Brogan is still working, he gave up a job as a civil engineer so he must of been earning a nice enough wage
Don't you find it was very staged the build up to him giving up work? First the merchlaunch, then all those lives or TT's of how depressed he is, then the announcement he is giving work up
I don’t get the constant lives… like their eating their dinner and stuff
I’ve not really seen much of their stuff but their lives keep appearing of them brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed etc

Reactions: 4
Manleys ( the Smithy GFM crew) just announced giving up work now. Ima need go get me some followers and a new career!

Reactions: 6
Manly dad still has his other job though he said he also is a photographer in i think nightclubs

Reactions: 2
I saw something on tiktok about another couple taking the piss out of them and it all kicking off ? Any ideas?
I basically think that’s came from Tok fest, yes there was a fest where you could meet creators and Shannon& Adam were with mummy gascoigne etc and they went to meet them but made such a loud enterance shouting OMG it’s the Cole’s, they were just loud & drunk but the Cole’s & poppyhollins were black afffonted the looks they gave them was very much we are better than you …. Eyes down! Didn’t stay with them long and I think a lot got made of it the videos deleted now but it upset shann & mummy gascoinge, basically they are all just very different people

Manleys ( the Smithy GFM crew) just announced giving up work now. Ima need go get me some followers and a new career!
Are they not still doing pic n mix 🤦🏼‍♀️ The other craze

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad these 2 have a thread I'd been thinking it's just me who's found them very off the last few weeks. I used to like them they seemed down to earth then all of a sudden they was live all evening and bringing out merch and all seemed to go downhill from there

Reactions: 13
I liked them, I just don’t get why he left a good job (it seems) to make tik tok his job. It won’t last forever. It all goes to there heads

Reactions: 8
Think most of us have the same opinion, they’ve absolutely let it go to their heads. He’s very into designer clothes and having the best of everything in the house, showing off the hot tub etc Tik Tok must pay well to keep up that lifestyle!

I don’t get why he sits on lives while she’s lying asleep next to him too, like wtf 😳 get her to bed

He basically called out Ed Sheerin for not Including them in the music video, saying oh well 4 million views don’t matter eh Ed ….. im
Sure he’s gonna be so distraught he missed yous!

• Haha
I don’t mind her really, he is definitely the driving force behind it all.
It’s a shame really, I go off them when the start bringing merch out etc.

I quite like brogan, she seems nice. He just really irks me and I don’t know why, something about him I don’t like.

• Heart
I loved watching Shane and brogan do their videos. I initially found them from Shane’s random Amazon buys and their pranks but in the general consensus of everyone else, it’s absolutely gone to their head.
I came across the end of a live where he was talking about the drama at tokfest and he said ‘just because I am famous now, don’t come over to me shouting THE COLES!’ I thought famous? Really? You’re a content creator with a large following but I wouldn’t call you famous. An ‘influencer’ at most.

I don’t know much about their situation or drama at tokfest but apparently Poppy was upset prior to anyone coming over and was in tears because she had left her child at home and wasn’t dealing with it well, and Shane went bright red when the other group came over and shouted loudly ‘it’s the coles’

he was getting irate and shouting on his live and it really showed him in a bad light. I went right off him.

i caught another live the other night where he was sat there not replying to any comments hardly and he was saying ‘I am not in the mood to be on live, brogan is in bed asleep’ but he was in the kitchen on his own. I thought gee grow up lad. If you’re too tired or not in the mood and your mrs is in bed, then duck off to bed. I don’t get it with the constant live videos, the way he makes out he doesn’t have a choice

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I saw a bit of his live when he was ranting he was saying how he didn't care about numbers but 2 minutes later he said about how many people was in the live. Only a few weeks back they was saying about having 400k followers. Don't know why he thinks they are famous I wouldn't even say the tik tokers that was actually invited doing meet and greets etc was famous.

I loved watching Shane and brogan do their videos. I initially found them from Shane’s random Amazon buys and their pranks but in the general consensus of everyone else, it’s absolutely gone to their head.
I came across the end of a live where he was talking about the drama at tokfest and he said ‘just because I am famous now, don’t come over to me shouting THE COLES!’ I thought famous? Really? You’re a content creator with a large following but I wouldn’t call you famous. An ‘influencer’ at most.

I don’t know much about their situation or drama at tokfest but apparently Poppy was upset prior to anyone coming over and was in tears because she had left her child at home and wasn’t dealing with it well, and Shane went bright red when the other group came over and shouted loudly ‘it’s the coles’

he was getting irate and shouting on his live and it really showed him in a bad light. I went right off him.

i caught another live the other night where he was sat there not replying to any comments hardly and he was saying ‘I am not in the mood to be on live, brogan is in bed asleep’ but he was in the kitchen on his own. I thought gee grow up lad. If you’re too tired or not in the mood and your mrs is in bed, then duck off to bed. I don’t get it with the constant live videos, the way he makes out he doesn’t have a choice
He takes it very very personal if he gets a negative comment, instead of ignoring such comments in lives as a lot of others do he is visibly seen to be worried by them. Will comment, don’t follow me then. I don’t trust this so in love situation they portray, They probably are and that’s lovely but they kind of force that image into you with the vids and comments they make. Look at us, we are perfect for each other, we have the perfect family, the perfect house, the perfect lifestyle.
Trust me, life is not that perfect in the real world.
Mummy gascoign and shann and adam were just drunk in a bar shouting the coles the coles, and he got pissed off and everyone had to apologise to him, yet at Tokfest, anyone shouting that got a photo opp. He def has a controlling personality. .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.